Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5884379 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (3509) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:04am On May 24, 2018
Richhard:
Breakfast served. this is no where close to the salivating food I see here though.

My post post on this thread!

Breakfast for you? Or the neighbourhood pigeons shocked
Uncle are you watching your height? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by J2381: 9:22am On May 24, 2018
dunasy:

Yes we ( three of us ) did
'we' is who and who? smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 9:36am On May 24, 2018
Dinner: Greek salad with mixed meat kebab platter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2018
ahnie:

Good morning Mr funlord trust you had a NYC night rest.pls hu z the second meal thief?

In due time all shall be revealed!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 9:51am On May 24, 2018
pbethel:
Tuwon shinkafa and scent leave mixed with Egusi.
Please send mine, i need the scent leave soup urgently.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hafsat24(f): 9:56am On May 24, 2018
ahnie:

Hafsea congrats dear...sowie its coming late.
Please no vex cry.
Thanks babe smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:09am On May 24, 2018
Richhard:
Breakfast served. this is no where close to the salivating food I see here though.

My post post on this thread!

Is that dates ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gustav25: 10:16am On May 24, 2018
Why haven't I seen the tsunami bringing Mrs presentation with her hilarious ' Shithole' draggings here recently? She just come please and bring the light here !!! I miss her
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Is that dates ?

yes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2018
zaynie:

Breakfast for you? Or the neighbourhood pigeons shocked
Uncle are you watching your height? cheesy

Hahaha, it's for me, that's what you eat when no one wants to cook. undecided erm, what's the correlation with height?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2018
ahnie:

Hiaaaa only de eat pear,chin chin and peanuts
Tell me why ur mess no go smell.

Nice by the way!

*Looking you with isoko eyes grin
That's a date, that's what is available for breakfast embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 11:17am On May 24, 2018
Courtesy of my big sis who just landed this morning with food flask of this delicacy.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2018
Breakfast

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 2:17pm On May 24, 2018
Sansa143:
That's beans n yam
What leaves please is it vegetable or scent leaves?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 2:25pm On May 24, 2018
gustav25:
Why haven't I seen the tsunami bringing Mrs presentation with her hilarious ' Shithole' draggings here recently? She just come please and bring the light here !!! I miss her
Go to her new thread if you miss her.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2018
Launch was better, okro and Garri

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2018
tongue

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2018
Some minutes after cool shocked

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2018
Diickrider:
Oha soup

Papa copy and paste.... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 24, 2018
IVORY2009:

That guy is irunobo. He scammed me 2k airtime with female pics 2 years ago

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 24, 2018
I used spinach n spring onions with a little bitter leaf
MissIndependent:
What leaves please is it vegetable or scent leaves?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 3:38pm On May 24, 2018
Sansa143:
I used spinach n spring onions with a little bitter leaf
Ok thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 24, 2018
IVORY2009:

Shut up
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 24, 2018
cool

Shaki

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 24, 2018
cool

Asuyamana

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2018
Second launch
tongue

Rice with goat meat pepper soup. grin cheesy wink

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2018
Diickrider:

Shut up

Irunbobo me grin

Searchiing4love shocked

U have fully return from exile........

Keep changing ur moniker, u okay, I will get soon.....

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 24, 2018
Richhard:
Second launch
tongue

If buhari read this thread he will believe his government has really alleviated the sufferings of the masses. Only you chop a bowl of Eba with okro soup e never reach one hour you don dey munch rice and goat pepper soup? Your mess go smell pass pit toilet grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2018
Diickrider:
cool

Asuyamana

Lolzz Copy and paste as usual see the link where u copied the pix from http://www.bizarrefood.com/blog/tag/south-america/ grin grin

The thread says cook in ur kitchen and display, and not search the web, copy and paste...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2018
GoTV:

If buhari read this thread he will believe his government has really alleviated the sufferings of the masses. Only you chop a bowl of Eba with okro soup e never reach one hour you don dey munch rice and goat pepper soup? Your mess go smell pass pit toilet grin

On the bright side, I'm feeling great! Talk about fast metabolism. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Awesomemama: 4:29pm On May 24, 2018
Richhard:
Second launch
tongue

Only you shocked
You sha want to recover for the breakfast
Comma gimme small jor grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (3509) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GabrielYulaw(m), corisande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.