Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:04 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5884370 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (3509) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kelizosuy(f): 3:31am On May 25, 2018
Why na embarassed embarassed embarassed I asked for it na
esof1:

I won't give you but ur lil princess can have it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 4:36am On May 25, 2018
Dinner, was really yummy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:11am On May 25, 2018
CDCEO001:
Dinner, was really yummy.

Nice fish......yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gustav25: 7:16am On May 25, 2018
MissIndependent:
Go to her new thread if you miss her.
sorry Miss,you don't call the shots here . I comment when and where I want . Se fini
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 7:39am On May 25, 2018
gustav25:
sorry Miss,you don't call the shots here . I comment when and where I want . Se fini
That is your business cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gustav25: 7:45am On May 25, 2018
MissIndependent:
That is your business cool
Udo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:08am On May 25, 2018
PRESENTATION:

I don’t eat fufu sha, but I thought it was pounded and not turned like Amala and semo

Igbos turn and pound theirs hence they name it akpu. Yoruba version na just turning so he no dey hard like igbo own for belle
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:10am On May 25, 2018
rezzy:

You processed it from cassava? Or you bought fufu flour?

Wifey bought fufu flour ni o but i helped out With the turning cos she no get the strength

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Viking007(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2018
GoTV:

Igbos turn and pound theirs hence they name it akpu. Yoruba version na just turning so he no dey hard like igbo own for belle
cheesy I never knew men make fufu, I thought eba was our final bus stop. Well done sire.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:14am On May 25, 2018
CDCEO001:
Diickrider is back people!

And so

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pbethel: 9:14am On May 25, 2018
tintedniggz:

You fit finish that wrap ?
Hahaha..... I couldn't finish it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:15am On May 25, 2018
IVORY2009:

Irunbobo me grin

Searchiing4love shocked

U have fully return from exile........

Keep changing ur moniker, u okay, I will get soon.....

You are a fool. I will expose you on this thread. Bloody scammer from bayelsa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:17am On May 25, 2018
Viking007:
cheesy I never knew men make fufu, I thought eba was our final bus stop. Well done sire.

My padi i just say make i try o onto say everyone on this thread na so so indomie and other posh food them dey post. Nobody gree go local

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 9:26am On May 25, 2018
About to make breakfast ...
.toast
.egg
.baked beans
.bacon
.coleslaw
. A cup of tea.

Pic coming up ...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JennyJuggs: 9:32am On May 25, 2018
GoTV:

My padi i just say make i try o onto say everyone on this thread na so so indomie and other posh food them dey post. Nobody gree go local
Me sef observe am. The kind of dishes I see sometimes on this thread sef come dey make me feel say na obodo oyibo we dey o. Its good that we are trying new things sha.

Anyways does anyone here have any starch and owo that they are not eating again? I miss that meal.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:33am On May 25, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Me sef observe am. The kind of dishes I see sometimes on this thread sef come dey make me feel say na obodo oyibo we dey o.

Anyways does anyone here have any starch and owo that they are not eating again? I miss that meal.

Which one be starch and owo (money)?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:34am On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:
About to make breakfast ...
.toast
.egg
.baked beans
.bacon
.coleslaw
. A cup of tea.

Pic coming up ...

U no fit cook agbado and beans or ishu ati ewa. So so oyinbo food. Smh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 9:39am On May 25, 2018
GoTV:

Yes ke ...
but where I buy Naija ingridients from is far ...

Tend to eat Naija food for lunch or dinner ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JennyJuggs: 9:40am On May 25, 2018
GoTV:

Which one be starch and owo (money)?
Lol. Starch and owo AKA yellow yellow or mtn. Na one kind lovely urhobo swallow like that.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Viking007(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2018
GoTV:

You just gave me the needed motivation cheesy Hopefully my egusi soup scheduled for tomorrow will look good enough for the camera. The food intimidation on this thread is second to none.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:48am On May 25, 2018
Viking007:
You just gave me the needed motivation cheesy Hopefully my egusi soup scheduled for tomorrow will look good enough for the camera. The food intimidation on this thread is second to none.

Me no send o. My weekend food will be cooked on firewood and i go snap and post am. No mind all these posters from abroad with their oyinbo food. I love local and live local grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 9:56am On May 25, 2018
Join me ... took 19 mins to make this ..talk about express grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:20am On May 25, 2018
Breakfast!
No tomato. No carrot.. Just little fresh pepper & onions.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 10:21am On May 25, 2018
GoTV:

Are you sure you have been following this thread and observing the pictures of food people upload? Because if you have, you'll notice that the number of the so called posh foods as against our local foods is on a ratio of 60:40. Do you eat fufu and Eba everyday? Is that what you take as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner? When has it become "Oyinbo" to eat Rice, Beans, Noodles, Bread and eggs? Lemme ask you a question, when you go to an eatery, what do you order? Rice or swallow? Can I call you "Oyinbo" for ordering rice? If that's what you order for

I can't deal mehn, I just can't

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:24am On May 25, 2018
dopeJemi:

Are you sure you have been following this thread and observing the pictures of food people upload? Because if you have, you'll notice that the number of the so called posh foods as against our local foods is on a ratio of 60:40. Do you eat fufu and Eba everyday? Is that what you take as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner? When has it become "Oyinbo" to eat Rice, Beans, Noodles, Bread and eggs?

I can't deal mehn, I just can't

Calm down oga. Don't take things too serious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:29am On May 25, 2018
Brunch some days ago.

Banga soup n Togolese eba
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Audina: 10:33am On May 25, 2018
slept hungry lastnight,,woke up and
gave myself a treat cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 10:34am On May 25, 2018
GoTV:

Calm down oga. Don't take things too serious

I am not, in a space if one week, people have come here to call us fake and oyinbo because we only upload the food we are eating at the moment, like Rice, beans, noodles and eggs, bread and eggs, pottage and porridge, Sausages. They completely ignore the times we have posted Our local dish which makes me think that they eat Swallow everyday and every hour. Cook in your kitchen what you feel like eating and upload here, it does not matter what it is. Just because I am Nigerian and don't want to appear "oyinbo" , I must only bring my camera out when I am eating Swallow in order to please a couple, No my friend, it is not done.

PS, Not everyone on here stays in Nigeria or Africa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2018
Spanish rice

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Awesomemama: 10:41am On May 25, 2018
Audina:
slept hungry lastnight,,woke up and
gave myself a treat cheesy

Biko gimme back my plate
With all the goodies of course wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 10:46am On May 25, 2018
Audina:
slept hungry lastnight,,woke up and gave myself a treat cheesy
I need this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 10:48am On May 25, 2018
dopeJemi:

I am not, in a space if one week, people have come here to call us fake and oyinbo because we only upload the food we are eating at the moment, like Rice, beans, noodles and eggs, bread and eggs, pottage and porridge, Sausages. They completely ignore the times we have posted Our local dish which makes me think that they eat Swallow everyday and every hour. Cook in your kitchen what you feel like eating and upload here, it does not matter what it is. Just because I am Nigerian and don't want to appear "oyinbo" , I must only bring my camera out when I am eating Swallow in order to please a couple, No my friend, it is not done.

PS, Not everyone on here stays in Nigeria or Africa

Lol. Just ignore some things because it doesn't even make sense at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (3509) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: T2SSpace(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.