Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,621 members, 7,951,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6040309 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (3565) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Beeevan babe!!!
You wan kill person with food? shocked shocked
Omo that na one year's store of soups and stews all cooked at once o.
Hehehe. cheesy
Your freezer will be groaning from the weight.

Good work. Looks delicious.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Beevan is on a mission grin grin grin

Girl you bad!

Pick one bitter leave soup,I beg where apku dey? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
cococandy: Beeevan babe!!!
You wan kill person with food? shocked shocked
Omo that na one year's store of soups and stews all cooked at once o.
Hehehe. cheesy
Your freezer will be groaning from the weight.

Good work. Looks delicious.

Lol!! Thanks dear grin.

School don go holiday, we need am cheesy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
edwife: Beevan is on a mission grin grin grin

Girl you bad!

Pick one bitter leave soup,I beg where apku dey? tongue

Akpu is still incoming grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
I was hoping there will be inmates to feed, where is Chillisauce?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
beeevan:

Akpu is still incoming grin.

Incoming ke? undecided angry,i need it now

Wetin you go feed us with? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
edwife:

Incoming ke? undecided angry,i need it now

Wetin you go feed us with? tongue

I go marry wife for you , still buy you mat to kpekus her? Abeg make garri join am or lick soup and watch your weight grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2014
beeevan: I was hoping there will be inmates to feed, where is Chillisauce?

Babe, see your handiwork. Pls parcel mine fast fast. I want the banga soup . Enough orishirishi should be accompanied.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2014
cococandy: Ha why is this thread cold na?
The heat is supposed to be on in the ktichen all the time.

Edwife
Efemenaxy
Chillisauce
Nkemm88
The chef ladies all. Pls come spice here up smiley

We are fasting. Its Ramadan . I join my Moslem friends so, no food to snap.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

Babe, see your handiwork. Pls parcel mine fast fast. I want the banga soup . Enough orishirishi should be accompanied.

How many are you going to help me babysit, so I ll know the quantity am forwarding grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
beeevan:

How many are you going to help me babysit, so I ll know the quantity am forwarding grin

babysit ke. You want your soldiers to finish the food before i settle to eat? but your banga stew looks very good. pls share your recipe.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

babysit ke. You want your soldiers to finish the food before i settle to eat? but your banga stew looks very good. pls share your recipe.

Pound your Palm kernel, boil your meat/fish in a separate pot. Sieve your Palm and use as little water as possible to maintain thickness, put to boil and add a tin of tomato when it starts boiling.

Allow to boil till the palm becomes very thick and the oil floats on top, you can reduce the oil if you want, then add your meat stock, crayfish,pepper, seasoning and salt to taste, add more water depending on how thick you like your stew and allow to boil vigorously .

add your Scent leaves, leave on fire for 2-5mins max and bring down.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
The quantity of the stew decides the number or size of tin tomatoes you need, it improves thickness and color and doesn't change the original akwu taste.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
beeevan:

Pound your Palm kernel, boil your meat/fish in a separate pot. Sieve your Palm and use as little water as possible to maintain thickness, put to boil and add a tin of tomato when it starts boiling.

Allow to boil till the palm becomes very thick and the oil floats on top, you can reduce the oil if you want, then add your meat stock, crayfish,pepper, seasoning and salt to taste, add more water depending on how thick you like your stew and allow to boil vigorously .

add your Scent leaves, leave on fire for 2-5mins max and bring down.

so you add tin of tomato? The last banga i made was something else, i realized i didnt let it boil until the oil floats. when i tasted it, i just had to dispose of it. i will try the tomato stuff.
But this soup is like once a yr, make person no die of stroke: grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

so you add tin of tomato? The last banga i made was something else, i realized i didnt let it boil until the oil floats. when i tasted it, i just had to dispose of it. i will try the tomato stuff.
But this soup is like once a yr, make person no die of stroke: grin

My first since marriage, the cholesterol is crazy, health is wealth grin. Boiling till oil floats and bottom thickens is the key wink. I hope you removed the meat before discarding the stewooo cheesy. Yes I add tin tomatoes.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
beeevan:

My first since marriage, the cholesterol is crazy, health is wealth grin. Boiling till oil floats and bottom thickens is the key wink. I hope you removed the meat before discarding the stewooo cheesy. Yes I add tin tomatoes.

you no trust me? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

you no trust me? cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2014

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yumm ummm

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunri(f): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ofada n stew grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SewaGRITS(f): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
I love this board. It's taught me some great Nigerian recipes. Just to contribute my own instead of merely lurking. Made suya spiced chicken with suya spice my MIL sent from Naija, but really what made this dish the ish was smoking the chicken in my stovetop smoker that we got as a wedding present...hubby was still licking his lips in his sleep, lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
SewaGRITS: I love this board. It's taught me some great Nigerian recipes. Just to contribute my own instead of merely lurking. Made suya spiced chicken with suya spice my MIL sent from Naija, but really what made this dish the ish was smoking the chicken in my stovetop smoker that we got as a wedding present...hubby was still licking his lips in his sleep, lol.

Yummmyy !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Noodles

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
beeevan: Noodles

This your okra will have vitamin a - z. Very fresh. Me likey.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chillisauce:

This your okra will have vitamin a - z. Very fresh. Me likey.

Thanks babe grin.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 2:41am On Jul 24, 2014
I just need fork/spoon for that okra soup, nothing else is necessary.

beeevan: Noodles
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babymama3: 4:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Yum

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2014
armyofone: I just need fork/spoon for that okra soup, nothing else is necessary.

Go ahead babe, enjoy grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2014
babymama3: Yum
Looks good.
Wait from babymama1 to babymama3
Nairaland!!!

Beeevan just looking at that your soup added vitamin A to my eye. grin grin
I guess I'll come and sneak a peek everytime my vision gets blurry.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2014
cococandy:
Looks good.
Wait from babymama1 to babymama3
Nairaland!!!

Beeevan just looking at that your soup added vitamin A to my eye. grin grin
I guess I'll come and sneak a peek everytime my vision gets blurry.

grin grin grin this my in law no well.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2014
If this is what you're feeding my son in law, then my daughter is one lucky woman.

Okorobia dimpka nwoke in the making for her cheesy
beeevan:

grin grin grin this my in law no well.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
cococandy: If this is what you're feeding my son in law, then my daughter is one lucky woman.

Okorobia dimpka nwoke in the making for her cheesy

Yessoooo, she will continue where I stopped grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (3565) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.