Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5905757 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
cococandy: Look very good.
kiss

I even like the size not those small ones that makes you bite your tongue.

Lol, real biting tongue, i like taking Chinchin with tea, so I have to cut it to "Chew munchious " size smiley.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
SewaGRITS:

Looks good! I remember the first time I ate tomato eggs and dudu...OMGosh! I didn't think a food combination could be so good! Is the last picture efo riro?
Thanks.

It's vegetable sauce. I think it's same procedure as Efo riro, not sure. Just that I prefer it on yam or plantain sauce.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
armyofone: I think the secret my mom used was making sure it was chucked...sort of just open the fish in the middle, remove the mid and side bones that was it. We are left with eating with care...those tit bit bones are no fun but bonga is tasty fish. Really nice in ogbono and okra soup.
Do you know who does the smoking or if Bonga fish was imported like that from somewhere?

I don't know about the import. Depends on where you stay. I once saw a smoke/ dry fish factory in Gambia. Trust me, it's not where you wanna enter. The whole ware house was covered with smoke, with planty of drums . The workers enter once a while without any safety personal wear even. We still have a long way . You wanna start the biz? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
beeevan: Longest time madam Efe, how are the boys and little madam? Hope y'all are doing great.

Chillisauce the chips n eggs is mouth watering but e no go belleful me ,your food too dey smalloooundecided.I will make sure I visit you with a loaf of bread, in case if you serve me nwa nchikiri something grin.
Lol,
You don't need the bread , trust me.
I just take pics of main dish. By the time you chop salad, or bread and pate as entree : cake , fruits or yogurt as dessert. You must belleful.
Pls any recipe to cook noodles. You know you are the chief operating officer of noodles. I want to try something different
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheniqua: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yummy from another kitchen

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chillisauce:
Lol,
You don't need the bread , trust me.
I just take pics of main dish. By the time you chop salad, or bread and pate as entree : cake , fruits or yogurt as dessert. You must belleful.
Pls any recipe to cook noodles. You know you are the chief operating officer of noodles. I want to try something different

Lol, no be only chief operating officer of noodles, have you tried it with kidney and beef, boil your beef and kidney till tender(cut into tiny bits), gauge the water to the size required for the noodles, add your seasoning, boil vigorously, add your noodles, leave for 1 minutes ,add your green peas, cook for awhile and add onions, when water is almost drying, add your diced carrot. Very attractive and nutritious,i use two noodles seasoning for three packs and add extra fresh pepper if am eating alone.

You can still use meat stock in place of noodles seasoning, i love to break in an egg or two into the combo.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Rice,plantain, chicken and akara

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lunch is served

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
beeevan:

Lol, no be only chief operating officer of noodles, have you tried it with kidney and beef, boil your beef and kidney till tender(cut into tiny bits), gauge the water to the size required for the noodles, add your seasoning, boil vigorously, add your noodles, leave for 1 minutes ,add your green peas, cook for awhile and add onions, when water is almost drying, add your diced carrot. Very attractive and nutritious,i use two noodles seasoning for three packs and add extra fresh pepper if am eating alone.

You can still use meat stock in place of noodles seasoning, i love to break in an egg or two into the combo.

Beevan, you want to kill me. Beef, kidney, egg, crayfish.... only for noodles. After eating this one, I'm sure to sleep 7 hrs straight .

Thanks , will try it without the kidney
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
beeevan: Lunch is served

See balanced diet. Just remove the carrot on my own plate .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

See balanced diet. Just remove the carrot on my own plate .

Lol, you hate carrots?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

Beevan, you want to kill me. Beef, kidney, egg, crayfish.... only for noodles. After eating this one, I'm sure to sleep 7 hrs straight .

Thanks , will try it without the kidney

grin ;Dnah nqwongwo thingz.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
beeevan:

Lol, you hate carrots?

I hate veggies and fruits cheesy. I just eat because ' they ' said its healthy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

I hate veggies and fruits cheesy. I just eat because ' they ' said its healthy.

I love fruits(selected) and manage veggies because " they" said it's healthy grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
beeevan:

I love fruits(selected) and manage veggies because " they" said it's healthy grin.

Lol . Maybe we should ignore them . Imagine eating brocolli that puts too much gas in the stomach and looks Like tree grin, grass, raw tomatoes etc.
cheesy

I kinda stick to the few veggies I like but you need to see me feeding the little ones with plenty veggies and fruit . They protest, but it's none of my business grin.

They must eat it o, very healthy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Afang soup

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

Lol . Maybe we should ignore them . Imagine eating brocolli that puts too much gas in the stomach and looks Like tree grin, grass, raw tomatoes etc.
cheesy

I kinda stick to the few veggies I like but you need to see me feeding the little ones with plenty veggies and fruit . They protest, but it's none of my business grin.

They must eat it o, very healthy

I had to threaten to remove the plantain for my kids to eat the veggies, one ended up vomiting all over the place because of veggies . I regretted trying too hard, i for just let am to chop the one wey hungry am.

That brocolli doesn't look like what I can stuff in my mouth grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
beeevan:

I had to threaten to remove the plantain for my kids to eat the veggies, one ended up vomiting all over the place because of veggies . I regretted trying too hard, i for just let am to chop the one wey hungry am.

That brocolli doesn't look like what I can stuff in my mouth grin.

Lol, don't try it oh. I mean the broccoli. You will end up farting all day. I was always feeding my toddler, and she kept farting in her creche. They called me and told me to reduce her milk quantity . No one knew it was the broccoli. Was my MIL that mentioned it, as soon as I stopped, the fart stopped.
Na only me dey eat am now. But I don't fart sha lipsrsealed
Fine girls don't fart, when we do, we make sure we flush down the toilet grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

Lol, don't try it oh. I mean the broccoli. You will end up farting all day. I was always feeding my toddler, and she kept farting in her creche. They called me and told me to reduce her milk quantity . No one knew it was the broccoli. Was my MIL that mentioned it, as soon as I stopped, the fart stopped.
Na only me dey eat am now. But I don't fart sha lipsrsealed

Please make sure the kids are secure in an oxygen mask before you start bombing away, unless of course it smells like Issey Miyake, then no need for the mask grin.

Lol@ farting in her creche, i can imagine grin.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oxone(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dinner is served smiley

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 31, 2014
SewaGRITS:
It's really not though. After baking most of the coconut milk/cream thickens and is absorbed, and leaves a sticky glaze on the outside...not soggy at all.
Here's another pix that shows that it doesn't come out soggy...
coconut milk glaze... cool idea

motunri: Boiled plantain n efo riro
love me some boiled plaintains
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Chillisauce:

No wonder. I've been wondering why I don't fart like other human beings.
I didn't know it's my fineness blocking the fart
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunri(f): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2014
Pancakes

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
cococandy:

No wonder. I've been wondering why I don't fart like other human beings.
I didn't know it's my fineness blocking the fart
grin grin

Don't block it too much, it can cause some pimples grin.
Just flush down the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
embarassedthis isn't fair o.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Breakfast at work
Scrambled eggs,potatoes and sausage

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
motunri: Pancakes

A touch of honey on them pancakes
Yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
It is finished

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oxone(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Come join me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunri(f): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Eba wit okro

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SewaGRITS(f): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
Oxone: Come join me cheesy

What kind of sauce is that on your cole slaw (salad)?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
motunri: Eba wit okro

See correct meat from nama fed on natural grass
Not all these hormone induced meat wey dem dey sell hia

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (3518) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adefunkeloba(f), Nemesis0147(m), esof1(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.