Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:59 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5905744 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cuteyspy(f): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Homemade fried spagetti with coleslaw and hot dog. Enjoy!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Keky(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
cuteyspy: Homemade fried spagetti with coleslaw and hot dog. Enjoy!!!
Marry Me

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
@cuteyspy, nice and inviting.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
Yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 14, 2014
tchidi: Dinner

Chai
That yam is hungerying me now
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cuteyspy(f): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
@cuteyspy, nice and inviting. Me like! Av nt understood dis NL. Esp on how to quote. Anywa thanks coco...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
cuteyspy: @cuteyspy, nice and inviting. Me like! Av nt understood dis NL. Esp on how to quote. Anywa thanks coco...

To quote, at the bottom of every post, you see quote, like and report. Click on quote and you are good to go.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
cuteyspy: @cuteyspy, nice and inviting. Me like! Av nt understood dis NL. Esp on how to quote. Anywa thanks coco...
u wlc
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Goat peppersoup

Rice and co.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Come chop o

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Praise5: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hmmmmmmm yummy yummy! You guys are doing well, hope I'm welcome onboard? BTW, can someone give me a good recipe for vegetable sauce which is eaten especially with white rice? Thanks in advance.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:38am On Aug 17, 2014
Bulldozing tinz.... I so love food
Babayosisi, cuteyspy, datalossvictim, babymama cocospice....I greet una ooo

Yam and hot fried egg

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Akposy: Bulldozing tinz.... I so love food
Babayosisi, cuteyspy, datalossvictim, babymama cocospice....I greet una ooo

Yam and hot fried egg
enjoy bros, baking cake. Will post pics.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Victoria sponge cake

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
cuteyspy: Homemade fried spagetti with coleslaw and hot dog. Enjoy!!!

How much did u purchase d hotdog?
Why u use curry cover to cover d tym n vice versa?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
cocospice: Victoria sponge cake
Hmmmmm... Am perceiving d aroma of d cake here...
Pls how do I bake with stove ooooo....
Gimme d recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
My raw material has arrived

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
babyosisi: My raw material has arrived
woman, ino na ofe grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Cooking stew with tomatoes from my backyard
It's amazing how these things grow
Just two tomato seedlings I planted with some miracle grow
First time I ever planted anything in my life
This is the second small stew I am cooking with it
My daughter eats them raw
Let me cook it now before she eats them all

I pluck them while still green and leave them to ripen

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
cocospice:
woman, ino na ofe grin

That is eh

Myself and 9 other ladies bought a bale of okporoko for $120 each
Okporoko is too expensive nowadays
I remember when we would do same and get about 9 or 10 for less
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
This is fresh curry leaves too

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
babyosisi:

That is eh

Myself and ten other ladies bought a bale of okporoko for $120 each
Okporoko is to expensive nowadays
I remember when we would do same and get about 9 or 10
wow thats awesome, atleast it saves cost, enjoy ooo.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Stew with curry leaves and beef,cooking
This smells and tastes heavenly

Lunch after church will be rice and stew with moi moi and salad and a bottle of malt grin
Will post that in 4 hours

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
cocospice:
wow thats awesome, atleast it saves cost, enjoy ooo.

You live here in the USA correct?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Akposy:
Hmmmmm... Am perceiving d aroma of d cake here...
Pls how do I bake with stove ooooo....
Gimme d recipe
i used:
250g flour, 250g sugar, 250g butter, 1\2 cup of milk, 2tbsp baking powder, 4 eggs, 1tbsp vanilla flavour.
Direction: beat butter and sugar till its creamy, add eggs and beat for a while. Add ur flour, baking powder and fold, add milk n flavour and mix very well. Since u r using stove bake on low heat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
babyosisi:

You live here in the USA correct?
No, i dey naija.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
cocospice:
No, i dey naija.

You see how ordinary curry leaves dey make me happy?
Watching it growing in my backyard
I haven't seen curry leaves in ages
A friend gave me a seedling of it to plant and it is one of the best gifts

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
babyosisi:

You see how ordinary curry leaves dey make me happy?
Watching it growing in my backyard
I haven't seen curry leaves in ages
A friend gave me a seedling of it to plant and it is one of the best gifts
yea that feeling of producing something urself.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
cocospice:
i used:
250g flour, 250g sugar, 250g butter, 1\2 cup of milk, 2tbsp baking powder, 4 eggs, 1tbsp vanilla flavour.
Direction: beat butter and sugar till its creamy, add eggs and beat for a while. Add ur flour, baking powder and fold, add milk n flavour and mix very well. Since u r using stove bake on low heat

Tanx. I don't have d measure jar sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
babyosisi: Cooking stew with tomatoes from my backyard
It's amazing how these things grow
Just two tomato seedlings I planted with some miracle grow
First time I ever planted anything in my life
This is the second small stew I am cooking with it
My daughter eats them raw
Let me cook it now before she eats them all

I pluck them while still green and leave them to ripen
How many months did it take to grow
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Akposy:

Tanx. I don't have d measure jar sha
buy small scale at #600, medium size is #1200.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
cocospice:
buy small scale at #600, medium size is #1200.
Tanx Ma!

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (3518) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: esof1(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.