Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5863437 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (3501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 12, 2018
GoTV:

I'm a male with pure heart but this hoes either married or single are disrespectful
There is nothing apparently wrong with her posting a side picture of her boyfriend, he was cooking in the kitchen, its all part of the thread, I don't know why y'all are getting worked up over it. Quit exchanging vulgar words with women, a real man isn't supposed to stoop so low to do that and lets move on with the thread, I'm a silent follower, this is pure derailing.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:28am On Jul 12, 2018
Vizzy4u:
This thread isnt what i expected. Show real kitchen,d cooking process,etc. Una jst de google everything. I for kuku show una as i de blow fire wood,smoke de enta my eyes bla..bla..bla.. Nigerians and photoshop be like pant n bra grin. Lets try to b real joor.
Show real kitchen??
The cooking process?? Because you said so...?
Nobody here needs to prove ANYTHING to anybody!
If you believe the posts here are original, so it is!
But if you don't, then I double dare you to prove the pictures were lifted...
Nigerians this and Nigerians that...person no go hear word from una!
If you can doubt the authenticity of ordinary food pictures, then...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:22am On Jul 12, 2018
Vizzy4u:
This thread isnt what i expected. Show real kitchen,d cooking process,etc. Una jst de google everything. I for kuku show una as i de blow fire wood,smoke de enta my eyes bla..bla..bla.. Nigerians and photoshop be like pant n bra grin. Lets try to b real joor.
They haf come again

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 12, 2018
BoleAndFish:
A guy shouldn't be going back and forth in this manner, especially with a lady. If you check, you'll see that you started using and still using offensive words. Be the man, let it slide and move on. You can also show how strong you are by simply making up with them. smiley

Its over. Tell them not to quote me. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 6:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Colourich:
Does it taste like crayfish?
Your question actually stopped me dead for a sec and got me thinking. smiley

No it doesn't taste like that at all, crayfish if I'm not mistaken is dry roasted. Which takes all the moisture out of it.

Though this is cooked with the shell on, you have to remove it before eating.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2018
LivingFree:

Hmmm, will you cook this for me and you do all the removing part... I will eat what is meant to be eaten grin

I will open myself up to sea food one day (it's on my bucket list)

Well done, wifey kiss
Definitely babes, them stuff are the bomb. When next you over, it'll be on the menu.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 6:08am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Richhard post=69294095][/quote]
Thanks for the meme. Very apt.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:
I made this salad with mixed vegetables (carrot, radishes, Lettuce, and baby spinach)
Mixed Harvest grains ( quinoa, bulgur,and wild rice)

Toasted peanuts and pumpkin seeds

Then added sliced avocado and tuna chunks with ranch dressing.

Just a little bit of each. So yummy. I just want to keep eating
That's some super salad you have there. Super healthy.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
flyca:
Lol grin
I'm sorry, many misunderstood my post for hate, jealousy, even complex sef cheesy Odimma!

The only thing on my mind at the time of that post was "Madam Trump - version 2 go soon start again o". Lol.

I'm really sorry, it was not my intention to cause rivalry amongst foodlovers of this great platform.

anyway #foodnotfight kiss

Ate out last night
Looks lush but sis help us with the name of the meal.
I see rice which looks fluffy and yum. The other stuff I do not know but it looks delicious.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

That's some super salad you have there. Super healthy.

I ate the whole bowl. I’m ashamed of myself embarassed grin

I defeated the purpose of healthy eating

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:

I ate the whole bowl. I’m ashamed of myself embarassed grin

I defeated the purpose of healthy eating
You are too hard on yourself, with salads, you can eat a whole basin! Nothing do you! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Freethought(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Breakfast - i like fish and pork but unfortunately, no money to buy either, so i settled for iya kudi's egg...

Had to console myself with 'what if I'm a vegetarian'

Anyways, join me

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

You are too hard on yourself, with salads, you can eat a whole basin! Nothing do you! grin

That was how I consoled myself after eating it

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2018
Breakfast for my boss.
Spanish-ish grin omelette, apple and pear fruit puree and OJ.

Potatoes thinly sliced, and fried for about 7 mins (i usually cover the pan so the steam helps it cook quicker) on low heat.
Next, I added diced onions and let it fry for about another 7 mins. You can peppers, tomatoes, chillies, if you like but bossman don't eat any of those. cry

Once the potato is cooked, I add to the eggs and whisk and back into the frying pan it goes.

All of this to be served lovingly to bossman in bed whilst waking him up gently. grin (bossman is six years old but rules with an iron fist)

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

Your question actually stopped me dead for a sec and got me thinking. smiley

No it doesn't taste like that at all, crayfish if I'm not mistaken is dry roasted. Which takes all the moisture out of it.

Though this is cooked with the shell on, you have to remove it before eating.

Oh, cool.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Freethought:

Like the way you sliced your plantain buh i don't think I'm that patient

Lool.....I am not soooo patient either .......and I would have eaten almost half unfried ..... my hubby helps with the dicing for us
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Breakfast cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yuneehk:
Breakfast cheesy

Looks like you used #1000 ingredients to cook #70 naira indomie.......... angry

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Is an abacha afternoon.Very spicy

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sansa143:

You and abacha eeehnn,oya coman teach me how to eat it..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
soberdrunk:

Looks like you used #1000 ingredients to cook #70 naira indomie.......... angry
Very wrong. I'm in the north where vegetables are really cheap. I only bought egg(I have noodles at home). I bought the vegetables(#100) for my stew, and took very little outta it to make this smiley

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
breadplanets:
They haf come again
lala abeg who b ds one again?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
And funny enuf am not igbo.Just try it out,i didn't same n neva turned back.Wish I could eat it evryday
Rhemy2013:

You and abacha eeehnn,oya coman teach me how to eat it..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Who else love this combo?

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yuneehk:
Breakfast cheesy
What gave it the colour??
I like how moist it is...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
What gave it the colour??
I like how moist it is...
I used a little curry. Thank you smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yuneehk:

I used a little curry. Thank you smiley
Nice!
I like curry in noodles... Especially fried noodles

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sansa143:

Yummy yum!!! I love this, especially with enough 'ugba', looks like you didn't put ugba in your own?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
Not a fan of ugba grin
soberdrunk:

Yummy yum!!! I love this, especially with enough 'ugba', looks like you didn't put ugba in your own?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
HelenBee:
Who else love this combo?
I do

Oh yam

Yam my love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
They do rule with iron fist don't they?
shaybebaby:
Breakfast for my boss.
Spanish-ish grin omelette, apple and pear fruit puree and OJ.

Potatoes thinly sliced, and fried for about 7 mins (i usually cover the pan so the steam helps it cook quicker) on low heat.
Next, I added diced onions and let it fry for about another 7 mins. You can peppers, tomatoes, chillies, if you like but bossman don't eat any of those. cry

Once the potato is cooked, I add to the eggs and whisk and back into the frying pan it goes.

All of this to be served lovingly to bossman in bed whilst waking him up gently. grin (bossman is six years old but rules with an iron fist)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (3501) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gracefoundmme(m), Roland17(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.