Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5863454 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (3501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:
I do

Oh yam

Yam my love
I heard eating lots of yam increases the chances of multiple birth.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
dunasy:

Dinner came early...
Beans and plantain
Yum! God bless Nigeria (sometimes)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:
They do rule with iron fist don't they?
Iron fist is a gross understatement.
I tell bossman that he is the only male that can get away with treating me like that. grin

I take it madam too is showing you who is boss. Just wait till she starts dragging designer handbags with you. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
HelenBee:
Who else love this combo?
The way I love yam kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sansa143:
Not a fan of ugba grin

How can anyone not like ugba!!!?? I can eat only ugba for a week...... grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gratefulme40: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Beans

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wehdone.Am not igbo guess dats why grin
soberdrunk:

How can anyone not like ugba!!!?? I can eat only ugba for a week...... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hyinkar97:
Spaghetti and Chicken stew cool
My favorite, remain small for me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
chaarly:
. . .Man shall not live by bread alone

so i made Rice and ofe akwu Mariangeles with chicken neck and assorted meat

God forgive me sad

Chicken neck? Hummmm
Even one of my friends the other day said chicken neck is his favorite part of the chicken. I was like omg.
Different strokes for different folks...enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
gratefulme40:
Beans
Langa throat want kill me for this one.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

Really ??
It could be true...my brother's and two distant cousins' wives all had twins
Twin girls/ twin boys/ twin boys
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

For real? I'll be glad if it's true.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
Really ??

Why not cook yam so u can have your own twins?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

Yoruba old wives tales. But what do I know? They might be onto something.

shaybebaby:

I take it madam too is showing you who is boss. Just wait till she starts dragging designer handbags with you. grin grin

She already is grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
@shaybebaby, So I made that fish. . Mine was tastier IMO but it wasn’t exactly like that one from the restaurant.

I used what I had at home so I wouldn’t have to go buy new stuff.

Black pepper, pinch of ACCENT seasoning, Ginger paste, garlic paste and chopped basil paste. Mixed in with a teaspoon of soy sauce. Coated the fish with it and seared skin side down in olive oil until crispy.

Then sautéed green beans and heirloom tomatoes with a little bit of the seasoning paste and olive oil.

It was really simple but unbelievably yummy. That’s saying a lot because I don’t even like tomatoes in chunks like that.

I know I deviated from the planned experiment. I’m sorry cheesy (not really)

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
GoTV:

Why not cook yam so u can have your own twins?
Why not mind your business... undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
Why not mind your business... undecided

Why not have manners? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
GoTV:

Why not have manners? undecided
Abeg, Abeg....don't start with me!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
Abeg, Abeg....don't start with me!

Person tell u say yam dey make people born twins and u believe am? Those wey born triplets na cassava dem dey cook? Dem no teach you biology for school? Wetin we no go see for this thread undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
So one can use this garden egg for the sauce? I thought it is just that long purple ones that's meant for sauce.

I like yams! not new yams but olds. I usually wait for that season.
HelenBee:
Who else love this combo?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
GoTV:

Person tell u say yam dey make people born twins and u believe am? Those wey born triplets na cassava dem dey cook? Dem no teach you biology for school? Wetin we no go see for this thread undecided
Don't you know that some food you eat increases your fertility and your chances of multiple births...dey here dey attack women! angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Some people(nigerians) believe so because the yorubas eat yams alot and stats shows they have more twins than any other tribe.

And please no more quarreling!

Cc: GoTV
Mariangeles:
Don't you know that some foods you eat increases your fertility and your chances of multiple births...dey here dey attack women! angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:
@shaybebaby, So I made that fish. . Mine was tastier IMO but it wasn’t exactly like that one from the restaurant.

I used what I had at home so I wouldn’t have to go buy new stuff.

Black pepper, pinch of ACCENT seasoning, Ginger paste, garlic paste and chopped basil paste. Mixed in with a teaspoon of soy sauce. Coated the fish with it and seared skin side down in olive oil until crispy.

Then sautéed green beans and heirloom tomatoes with a little bit of the seasoning paste and olive oil.

It was really simple but unbelievably yummy. That’s saying a lot because I don’t even like tomatoes in chunks like that.

I know I deviated from the planned experiment. I’m sorry cheesy (not really)
It looks lush, I swear down.

I can believe that it was tastier, the garlic, ginger, basil and soy (that ish is magic, try cooking your chicken with it) would have given it some amazing flavours. Oyinbos are still learners when it comes to seasoning.

Well done, hun. Tech people should hurry up with food printers so when you cook, I can just print my share. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:

Yoruba old wives tales. But what do I know? They might be onto something.

She already is grin
The apple does not fall far from the tree.

HelenBee:
For real? I'll be glad if it's true.

Apparently it contains something called phytoestrogen which can stimulate multiple ovulation.

A win-win if you love your yams, eat what you love plus the chance doing so may get you atleast an ibeji. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
Really ??
We must measure their yam consumption rate. grin

If it is sha, not too spread the gist before yam becomes expensive in the market.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
That would be something wouldn’t it.

I’ll just come here and download all my meals. Anyone I like, I download and eat grin

shaybebaby:

It looks lush, I swear down.

I can believe that it was tastier, the garlic, ginger, basil and soy (that ish is magic, try cooking your chicken with it) would have given it some amazing flavours. Oyinbos are still learners when it comes to seasoning.

Well done, hun. Tech people should hurry up with food printers so when you cook, I can just print my share. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

We must measure their yam consumption rate. grin

If it is sha, not too spread the gist before yam becomes expensive in the market.
Abi o... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:
That would be something wouldn’t it.

I’ll just come here and download all my meals. Anyone I like, I download and eat grin

Restaurants would be out of business but hey, there will be good food for all. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
Abi o... grin
Yam would be the new oil. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hello! Shaybebaby
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
Don't you know that some food you eat increases your fertility and your chances of multiple births...dey here dey attack women! angry

Like i said before did you study biology in school? Do you know the meaning of X and Y chromosomes or their resultant effects? So barren women in yoruba land don't eat yam? I laugh at your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Naomi14:
Some people(nigerians) believe so because the yorubas eat yams alot and stats shows they have more twins than any other tribe.

And please no more quarreling!

Cc: GoTV

So Hannah for Bible no eat yam before she go dey beg God for child? Abi yam never exist for their time? Ignorance is a disease

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (3501) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.