Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5896807 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (3514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2018
funlord:

Your wife's ogbono abi?

So you have been married to google for 3 years now? What is wrong with some of you on this forum?

Chai, busted shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2018
cyberhike:

yes to all the "ally" Lol

Abeg shey make I enter road? before the pot go down

......MODIFIED. . .. ......

I even beta pass you self.. you are married to Google Lol.

Really?

Read my post to mr funlord and

Edit your post.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Chai, busted shocked

Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2018
AngelicBeing:
tongue

Very funny I must say.
Grow up
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

Lol.

My wife is cooking ogbono but she's not done yet and I'm in a hurry to post a pic here.

I took that one from Google then.

You got any cooking pics?
Busted ! grin grin Oga you sabi lie oooo. Lie Mohammed. grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

Lol.

My wife is cooking ogbono but she's not done yet and I'm in a hurry to post a pic here.

I took that one from Google then.

You got any cooking pics?
You said it was your wife's Ognono soup. Stop lying!!You got caught and are now telling story like we're mumus. Why do some of you steal other people's photos online to pass them as yours? I don't get it!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

Really?

Edit your post.

Your reply makes no sense young man. Why did you not start with that star trek like explanation from the very beginning?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

Really?
Edit your post.
post the soup Wey madam cook... maybe after that I go edit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2018
Yuugen:
You said it was your wife's Ognono soup. Stop lying!!You got caught and are now telling story like we're mumus. Why do some of you steal other people's photos online to pass them as yours? I don't get it!!

It's not what you think okay.
Don't mind these kids here saying all sorts of nonsense.

My wife is actually cooking ogbono and I just wanted to post a pic that's why I took that one from Google

The other pics I've posted here are from me but the ogbono isn't.

Hope you understand

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

Very funny I must say.
Grow up
You have been busted by funlord, and you have quickly deleted your post, it is you that needs to grow up, must you tell lies because you want to belong or get likes, Abeg go sit down, my wife ogbono ko, my grandmother ogbono ni, my last response to you, undecided

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2018
desire222:

see as desaya fine like afang soup lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2018
funlord:

Your reply makes no sense young man. Why did you not start with that star trek like explanation from the very beginning?

Explanation about what?

Stop acting like a kid okay..
Edit the post, I didn't meant to post that pic.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2018
Yuugen:
Don't mind him, to attract cheap likes, nawao shocked

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2018
AngelicBeing:
You have been busted by funlord, and you have quickly deleted your post, it is you that needs to grow up, must you tell lies because you want to belong or get likes, Abeg go sit down, my wife ogbono ko, my grandmother ogbono ni, my last response to you, undecided

Edit your post ,man.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2018
cyberhike:

post the soup Wey madam cook... maybe after that I go edit

Real men don't behave this way.
Edit that post, okay.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2018
desire222:

So you actually believe this kids who can't cook by themselves over me?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

[s]Explanation about what?

Stop acting like a kid okay..
Edit the post, I didn't meant to post that pic.[/s]

Argue with your phone abeg.....

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:
Hey guys, can anyone here teach me how to cook a fried indomie?
My wife doesn't even know how to cook indomie.
Yeah the same wife (Google) that cooked the ogbono soup. cheesy cheesy Laughing my sweet ass off !

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2018
funlord:

Argue with your phone abeg.....

I hope this add money to your bank account.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2018
desire222:
Yeah the same wife (Google) that cooked the ogbono soup. cheesy cheesy Laughing my sweet ass off !

Don't be childish.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

Real men don't behave this way. Edit that post, okay.
for this matter... I'm not a real man
you burst my bubble onto ogbono soup now you re preaching.
now I don buy 7 wraps of fufu

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

Edit your post ,man.
Buzz off, liar, who is a kid here, l detest liars and tomorrow you will be online abusing politicians in Abuja whereas you are worse than them, nonsense, you think we are kids here, where is my koboko to chase you away from here angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2018
cyberhike:

for this matter... I'm not a real man

you burst my bubble onto ogbono soup now you re preaching.

now I don buy 7 wraps of fufu

But why are you people like this?
I didn't meant to post that pic it's the work of the devil cry

I could've just waited for my wife to finish so that I'll post.

Well, I don't owe you people any explanation.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

I hope this add money to your bank account.

I also hope this helps you learn how to keep it real in the future! Borrow pose no be am...plagiarism is the oyibo name just in case!

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Buzz off, liar, who is a kid here, l detest liars and tomorrow you will be online abusing politicians in Abuja whereas you are worse than them, nonsense, you think we are kids here, where is my koboko to chase you away from here angry

When you grow older you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2018
Yuneehk:

Nwanne, can you give me your Afang's recipe please? Thanks

Waterleaf: N400 @ N50 each.
Periwinkles: [very important to me grin] Bought 3 cups at N250 each.
Okazi: I bought one big bunch for N600 and cut myself.
Meat: N5000, offals and canda. I added a little meat too.
Stock fish: I used one big head of N1000
Dried prawns [I prefer this to crayfish].
Oil. Lots of oil. We had this at home.

1.Soak your okazi in very hot water. In preparation for blending. That's if your blender is sharp, if not, blend in the market. You'll have to blend in batches. Blend to a smooth paste if you can, the smoother the better.
2.Cut your waterleaf.
3.Steam your meat and all the chopables. Don't put much water while steaming your meat. You don't want more water than you can handle. Remember the waterleaf would still add its own water.
4. When your meat is done, put oil and allow it melt properly.
5. Put your waterleaf, pepper, crayfish and seasoning to taste. Stir and give it few minutes...
6. Add you blended okazi. Stir again.
Check the taste and add whatever you think isn't enough, if it's perfect, give few minutes again. Then bring it down.

P.S: I used that much meat and all because I wanted a big soup and we like meat here. I got one 2.5l bowl and a smaller soup bowl from every. That's after we've eaten for the night.

Please, tag me when you cook it babe kiss

7 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2018
funlord:

I also hope this helps you learn how to keep it real in the future! Borrow pose no be am...plagiarism is the oyibo name just in case!

Okay.

Edit all those posts.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2018
Pocohantas ,so there are many kids here?

See the way they're behaving childish.

Nawah

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:
Pocohantas ,so there are many kids here?

See the way they're behaving childish.

Nawah

Where are the kids? You done carry your wahala reach here

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

It's not what you think okay.
Don't mind these kids here saying all sorts of nonsense.

My wife is actually cooking ogbono and I just wanted to post a pic that's why I took that one from Google

The other pics I've posted here are from me but the ogbono isn't.

Hope you understand
Your attempt at damage control is only making things worse bc the story you're telling now doesn't make sense, and stop telling people to edit their posts bc you don't want others to know you were caught posting a Google photo you claimed was yours.

AngelicBeing:
Don't mind him, to attract cheap likes, nawao shocked
Na real waa. He would've fooled me if Funlord hadn't busted him oo. shocked

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Where are the kids? You done carry your wahala reach here

Nawao

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (3514) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UmmuFarah, Holla911(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.