Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,032 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5896696 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (3514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2018
Discredit all the above posts.

It's an attempt by kids to ridicule my personality on this forum.

You can get my attention without doing a photo shopped google pic and post here claiming I took a pic from Google

My esteemed self will never do such.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2018
Yuugen:
Your attempt at damage control is only making things worse bc the story you're telling now doesn't make sense, and stop telling people to edit their posts bc you don't want others to know you were caught posting a Google photo.

You can believe what you choose to believe in.

Next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nimi22(f): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

You don't have hand to slap him back or sue him?
No I don't have hand to slap my husband back.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Whew chile...what's going on here cheesy

Anyways, breakfast: fried yam and plantain with egg sauce and coffee

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2018
JewelStone:
Whew chile...what's going on here cheesy

Anyways, breakfast: fried yam and plantain with egg sauce and coffee
shocked kiss kiss kiss I want some

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
:
Elder001:

Don't be childish.
cheesy grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Waterleaf: N400 @ N50 each.
Periwinkles: [very important to me grin] Bought 3 cups at N250 each.
Okazi: I bought one big bunch for N600 and cut myself.
Meat: N5000, offals and canda. I added a little meat too.
Stock fish: I used one big head of N1000
Dried prawns [I prefer this to crayfish].
Oil. Lots of oil. We had this at home.

1.Soak your okazi in very hot water. In preparation for blending. That's if your blender is sharp, if not, blend in the market. You'll have to blend in batches. Blend to a smooth paste if you can, the smoother the better.
2.Cut your waterleaf.
3.Steam your meat and all the chopables. Don't put much water while steaming your meat. You don't want more water than you can handle. Remember the waterleaf would still add its own water.
4. When your meat is done, put oil and allow it melt properly.
5. Put your waterleaf, pepper, crayfish and seasoning to taste. Stir and give it few minutes...
6. Add you blended okazi. Stir again.
Check the taste and add whatever you think isn't enough, if it's perfect, give few minutes again. Then bring it down.

P.S: I used that much meat and all because I wanted a big soup and we like meat here. I got one 2.5l bowl and a smaller soup bowl from every. That's after we've eaten for the night.

Please, tag me when you cook it babe kiss
Would be really really much for me because I'm alone. Might take a while before I prepare it(probably when i have visitors) but when I do, I'll definitely tag you! Muchas gracias kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nimi22:

No I don't have hand to slap my husband back.

You can call the cops on him or sue him.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
desire222:
: cheesy grin tongue

You're happy?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nimi22(f): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

You can call the cops on him or sue him.

Ahhh oga your own done dey too much o. But don't worry my husband will never slap me.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Haaa this thread sha. Izit the food that is causing all this constant wahala abi a spirit has invaded the thread.
oh chim!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hmm.. 15 hours.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
breadplanets:
Haaa this thread sha. Izit the food that is causing all this constant wahala abi a spirit has invaded the thread.
oh chim!

That is what happens when people don't mind their business.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
cyberhike:

yes to all the "ally" Lol

Abeg shey make I enter road? before the pot go down

......MODIFIED. . .. ......

I even beta pass you self.. you are married to Google Lol.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

It's not what you think okay.
Don't mind these kids here saying all sorts of nonsense.

My wife is actually cooking ogbono and I just wanted to post a pic that's why I took that one from Google

The other pics I've posted here are from me but the ogbono isn't.

Hope you understand

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hanseel1:

Lock up the matter now.
Make we leave the man.
no wahala bros. . i dun rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
chaarly:

no wahala bros. . i dun rest

Cool, man.

We should always use maturity to deal with things not emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Funlord you self lock up the matter.

He said someone sent him the pics..just lockup the matter make peace reign.

You no be small boy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Yuneehk:

Would be really really much for me because I'm alone. Might take a while before I prepare it(probably when i have visitors) but when I do, I'll definitely tag you! Muchas gracias kiss

Heya, I understand. Kinda boring staying alone.
One reason I stay with my family cheesy cheesy
You're welcome babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
cutiereborn:
Egusi soup straight from the heat
Soberdrunk prepare swallow
Has anyone ever tried using uziza leaf in Egusi soup?
You would never go back to pumkin leaf (ugu). tongue
uziza in egusi is bae! Yum-yum.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
cutiereborn:

Haba, if you finish all that egg, which one will Ekene bobo eat?
The plate is for two o! That guy no even allow me near the eggs. Left the yoke for me though.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

Four eggs....

I don't want to read about your husband slapping you o
I laugh in Chinko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (3514) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: barag(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.