Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,035 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5880639 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (3507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
Who has tasted pork meat ?? lipsrsealed
Please tell me how it tastes...

Just like chicken.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
Who has tasted pork meat ?? lipsrsealed
Please tell me how it tastes...
Very Sweet tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Thanks guys @ chasers and Dexter247
Is there any special method used to effectively clean the meat??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Abacha...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by spacks(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
Abacha...
my favourite spiced with ukpaka and garden eggs cheesy grin Yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bia,u fit give me small grin pls
Mariangeles:
Abacha...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
Thanks guys @ chasers and Dexter247
Is there any special method used to effectively clean the meat??
Mine is always from supermarket, cleaned already.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sansa143:
Bia,u fit give me small grin pls
You and abacha...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
chasers:
Mine is always from supermarket, cleaned already.
OK... how much do you pay for like a kg??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Saw this on instagram.

I personally don't like the conventional "boil and fry" chicken. I want a little adventure. But when I check online or watch food network, the marinade is just something I can't get here.

So, is there anyone that has a different recipe as to how to marinade chicken to give it a different taste using realistic Nigerian ingredient. I would appreciate.

Ps: I'm a bombom and wing chicken crew too. I also like the legs and I prefer all not fried.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Naa so I see am oh.I just love it so much.Dont mind eating it evryday
Mariangeles:
You and abacha...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
#Indecision##
#TastyChriz

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sansa143:
Naa so I see am oh.I just love it so much.Dont mind eating it evryday
Me I mind o... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alaadin(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
datascience:
#Indecision##
#TastyChriz

Simple gimmie the swallow take the rice EOD

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Niyoda:
Saw this on instagram.

I personally don't like the conventional "boil and fry" chicken. I want a little adventure. But when I check online or watch food network, the marinade is just something I can't get here.

So, is there anyone that has a different recipe as to how to marinade chicken to give it a different taste using realistic Nigerian ingredient. I would appreciate.

Ps: I'm a bombom and wing chicken crew too. I also like the legs and I prefer all not fried.
What ingredients do you use for your marinade??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
spacks:
my favourite spiced with ukpaka and garden eggs cheesy grin Yummy
You know it well wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
vizkiz:

Smh undecided
How did I offend you eh hunku. E fi mi le na. Is it your weather or your yam ni? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
I use just pepper, garlic, ginger, maggi and salt. Put in the fridge for some hours and transfer to the oven.

I'm sure there are better ingredients to make it more juicy.
Mariangeles:
What ingredients do you use for your marinade??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
Abacha...
Nwannem nwanyi. It won't be bad if you give me this one o. Have the Pomo, let me have the abacha itself
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Noodles, fried egg and veggies.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MNDE18: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
You can twist and spice up the ingredients you use in marinating. At times I add different spice (garlic, thyme, pepper, honey and ketchup.
You can buy suya pepper spice and mix up some other spices with it.
Also don't forget your onions.
It's all about being creative in the kitchen

Niyoda:
Saw this on instagram.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MNDE18: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
First food post

Suya Peppered Chicken

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MNDE18: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Stewed beef

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
OK... how much do you pay for like a kg??
The last time was 1.450

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Niyoda:
I use just pepper, garlic, ginger, maggi and salt. Put in the fridge for some hours and transfer to the oven.

I'm sure there are better ingredients to make it more juicy.
We have variety of spices you can use marinade your chicken with the right combination:

You can use a combination of ginger, crushed peanuts or kuli-kuli, curry, seasoning, dry chilli, roast crushed ehuru , salt...
You can also buy yaji spice from a good source and use it with onion, pepper,curry, thyme, seasoning...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yuneehk:

Nwannem nwanyi. It won't be bad if you give me this one o. Have the Pomo, let me have the abacha itself
It's all yours! grin
I like my abacha extra spicy and that one wasn't spicy enough... embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
chasers:
The last time was 1.450
Nice...A guy on Nairaland is selling for #1,200 per kg...he has a pig farm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
It's all yours! grin
I like my abacha extra spicy and that one wasn't spicy enough... embarassed
You bought it? When you mean extra spicy, do you mean extra salt, extra pepper, extra seasoning? I haven't eaten abacha this year! Something I eat atleast twice a week on a norm!. If it's edible, and tasty, I'm game cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
MNDE18:
First food post

Suya Peppered Chicken

Ahh i think say na u want siddon chop those ones alone i swear i for come arrest u oo.. cheesy

How's the hustle bro
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Green plantain & fresh steamed ugwu with smoked fish.
Unto tonight's marathon.. Na code i drop for men when sabi o

Eat at least from 30min b4 the business cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yuneehk:

You bought it? When you mean extra spicy, do you mean extra salt, extra pepper, extra seasoning? I haven't eaten abacha this year! Something I eat atleast twice a week on a norm!. If it's edible, and tasty, I'm game cheesy
I mean extra hot...a mixture of ehuru, uziza seeds and ose oji with pepper of course
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
Nice...A guy on Nairaland is selling for #1,200 per kg...he has a pig farm
You can't compare someone that have a pig farm to supermarket..different in price.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (3507) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Richard2007(m), Ohferanmi(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.