Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5863343 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (3501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

First Photo: Catfish and Tripe Soup tongue
I want...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2018
iomoge2:
Grabbing a quick breakfast.
So affordable.
Each plate is 800 naira.
#chicken republic
Wow...very cheap
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2018
You are absolutely right. The whole thing confuses me though. But I love it to bits cheesy

Graciouscharis:

I know that. Pronounced like eeiiuuu. It’s a wild yam, harvested from forests and processed and prepared like abacha. Sometimes they mix the two together.
They don’t joke with that in the village. You see them contributing it during burial and marriages. My grandma lived with us for 10 years. cheesy. Inyi le ese omi ire.

Cc annc

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2018
grin grin grin

cutiereborn:

OK, I know what you are talking about now shocked
It's even served to the elders while we the pikins are given jigbo to eat grin
Inyi and Achi are twins nah, the same Oji - River wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2018
Colourich:
Yum yum.
tongue Thanks

breadplanets:
Chai !!! shocked
cheesy shocked

Mariangeles:
I want...
Join me. Table for three tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2018
Okra vegetable soup...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2018
Mariangeles:
Okra vegetable soup...
Blood tonic kiss
Now, I just need correct eba to down this grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

You bad angry
Abeg give me some tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2018
datascience:
The softness of the egg
The hotness of the rice
The absorbing effect of the tongue

Urgggggawwwwennnn cool] smiley wink

#Tastychriz
Describer angry
Weldone sir, let me not be dreaming this cold afternoon tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2018
Ejika48:
lolz pls do
Here is mine, packaged for breakfast at work this morning

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fanedrive(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2018
iomoge2:
So affordable.
Each plate is 800 naira.
#chicken republic
refill combo with moinmoin ,live it, love it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2018
iomoge2:
So affordable.
Each plate is 800 naira.
#chicken republic
Its okay sha but i can't buy moi moi if its not wrapped in leaves.. doesn't seem right to me sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2018
cutiereborn:

Blood tonic kiss
Now, I just need correct eba to down this grin
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2018
cutiereborn:

Sorry but this looks like one of those junction sacrifices to the old gods grin
No vex put o... Its just ugly cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
dairykidd:
Sorry but this looks like one of those junction sacrifices to the old gods grin No vex put o... Its just ugly cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eletu11(f): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
iomoge2:
So delish. Didnt know when i ordered for another plate.
Chicken n rice alone. 500 naira.
With drink and moimoi 800.
So delish

So cheap,where is the address of the fastfood
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
eletu11:

So cheap,where is the address of the fastfood
every chicken republic. Just ask for a refill pack. You can do eat in or take away.
This jellof was lit.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
cutiereborn:

enjoy mama olowoshibi

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
dairykidd:

Sorry but this looks like one of those junction sacrifices to the old gods grin
No vex put o... Its just ugly cheesy
If you have nothing nice to say about someone's food, it's better you say NOTHING AT ALL! angry

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
cutiereborn:

You bad angry
Abeg give me some tongue
Please bring your chair closer... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
cutiereborn:

I guess after doing this for breakfast, you gonna skip lunch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
chasers:
I guess after doing this for breakfast, you gonna skip lunch cheesy
Lunch will be late say 4ish and no dinner tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mariangeles:
If you have nothing nice to say about someone's food, it's better you say NOTHING AT ALL! angry
Some people are not worth replying
#pressignorebutton

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ejika48:
enjoy mama olowoshibi
Interpret o! Cos my own interpretation is - rich in spoons grin lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
chasers:
Please bring your chair closer... cheesy
In fact, the chair is not needed, I will stand tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mariangeles:
Okay ma smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
cutiereborn:

Some people are not worth replying
#pressignorebutton
I no mean to offend u oo... Why are u guys taking it too far na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
cutiereborn:

In fact, the chair is not needed, I will stand tongue
cheesy

cutiereborn:

Lunch will be late say 4ish and no dinner tongue
Give me that for breakfast, and forget about my lunch. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
cutiereborn:

Interpret o! Cos my own interpretation is - rich in spoons grin lipsrsealed
Rich in spoons indeed! grin grin grin
It means someone that cooks well...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
datascience:
The softness of the egg
The hotness of the rice
The absorbing effect of the tongue

Urgggggawwwwennnn cool] smiley wink

#Tastychriz
This ur food reminds me of my university days... Oh lawd I ate rice and egg like no man biz
Is been years I tested it..... Am going to try it once more.

Nice meal dear...enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chigirl45: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

Chixox shocked shocked kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (3501) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.