Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,782 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:43 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5896068 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (3514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2018
Yuneehk:
First photo was the food I ate in my friend's house. Then we made Chin Chin. Second photo is that of the dough before cutting, and the last photo is that of the Chin Chin, ready to be eaten. I'm not a sugar fan so very little sugar was added but lots of milk to make it very tasty.
I love milky chin chin...makes it a little less crunchy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hayormeah(f): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
What a marvellous God ! shocked

wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Explorers:
Cooking fire cool
Swear you cooked that soup by yourself... Or you begged wifey to let you hold the spoon while she took the picture grin

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutewifey: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2018
Hayormeah:
Beans and plantain
shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
I love milky chin chin...makes it a little less crunchy
Yowa. It's even healthier than using much sugar.
Good morning
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JennyJuggs: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Hayormeah:
Beans and plantain
Oh lawd!!! tongue

Its been so long I ate dodo. Its so expensive were I am. Out of anger I stopped haggling with plantain sellers. They act like it is gold they are selling.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nahzyla: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Oh lawd!!! tongue

Its been so long I ate dodo. Its so expensive were I am. Out of anger I stopped haggling with plantain sellers. They act like it is gold they are selling.

Thats what I thought when I saw the pix, just look at the sheer number of dodo on that plate.
Wow. Abi the guy has a plantain farm?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Yuneehk:

Yowa. It's even healthier than using much sugar.
Good morning
Good morning... How's Jos today ??
Hope it's not too foggy...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayotukanmi(f): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Hayormeah:
Beans and plantain
Shuu
Being a silent follower but i must beg for this Beans and dodo, hope it's still remaining undecided PLS kindly give me small

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
Good morning... How's Jos today ??
Hope it's not too foggy...
Pankshin actually. Was foggy earlier but the Sun's out now thanks. Have a beautiful Wednesday ahead kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vizkiz: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2018
Just passing by.

Noodles whey dey burst brain grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tofolo(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Explorers:

Maybe junior is coming........

Bros no new topic? 2 days now oooo...... sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hayormeah(f): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Oh lawd!!! tongue

Eh yah... Sorry.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Hayormeah:
Beans and plantain
Oh Gorŕ! shocked Oh goŕr! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hayormeah(f): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2018
ayotukanmi:

Shuu
Being a silent follower but i must beg for this Beans and dodo, hope it's still remaining undecided PLS kindly give me small

No wahala.... How do you want it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2018
First trial. Homemade popcorn, popped with pot.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayotukanmi(f): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Hayormeah:

No wahala.... How do you want it?
Wouldn't mind you transfer it to me via mail PLS
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hayormeah(f): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
ayotukanmi:

Wouldn't mind you transfer it to me via mail PLS

No p....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mynd44:
If you yab me, its your personal problem

SMH undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
Swear you cooked that soup by yourself... Or you begged wifey to let you hold the spoon while she took the picture grin

LMAO.... Explorers when did you get married?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lunch at work. Rice and stew with ponmo,egg and chicken.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Explorers(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mariangeles:

Lol....Dey there o, can cook anything.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
vizkiz:
Just passing by.

Noodles whey dey burst brain grin
Yummy!
But is that Tangerine on top?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hayormeah(f): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
nahzyla:

Thats what I thought when I saw the pix, just look at the sheer number of dodo on that plate.
Wow. Abi the guy has a plantain farm?

Ha! No I don't have.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
ADUKKY:
Lunch at work. Rice and stew with ponmo,egg and chicken.
Ò dè bèrù Òlòun na shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
What i do now? undecided undecided undecided
RB007:

Ò dè bèrù Òlòun na shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Asabe4(f): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
Tell me you did justice to that with your fingers...
Of course.. I know of no other way grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Asabe4(f): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Alaadin:

where is this work maam?
Somewhere in Lagos grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Asabe4(f): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
tintedniggz:

The mother of all soups
My tummy is doing me somehow embarassed
sorry grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Asabe4:
Of course.. I know of no other way grin
Correct Babe! cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Radiant1020:

Student food?
Please do you school in Nigeria?

[img]https:///media/9-05-2018/V7X19x.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mumquique:
Chicken pie on point.

Looks really great, recipe please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (3514) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.