Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,540 members, 7,895,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

HND HOLDER 3RD eye for the Technologists - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HND HOLDER 3RD eye for the Technologists (2066 Views)

Can A 19 Year Hold HND Holder Start Looking For A Job? / 'an Eye For An Eye': British Soldier Beheaded, Killed In Barbaric Machete Attack / Frsc Official Batters Graduate, Almost Blinds One Eye For Seat Belt Violation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HND HOLDER 3RD eye for the Technologists by Seun(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2006
Congrats. But mind you politics is never the answer. You cannot force Hnd graduates on employers (us).
Re: HND HOLDER 3RD eye for the Technologists by Hndholder(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2006
We are not leaving anything for granted, Please let us know what we need to do next as good hands would not want to go to the Polytechnics again, thank you for your efforts.
Re: HND HOLDER 3RD eye for the Technologists by Hndholder(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2008
HND the heat is on
Re: HND HOLDER 3RD eye for the Technologists by Hndholder(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2008
http://www.thisdayonline.com/news.php?w=on&q=HND

FG to Phase Out HND Soon

The Federal Government said weekend that the planned phasing out of the Higher National Diploma (HND) from the polytechnics would commence soon.
"The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), has already shortlisted polytechnics that are qualified for the take-off," said Hajiya Aishatu Dukku, Minister of State for Education.
Dukku told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja that the HND would be replaced with the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) degree.
"The polytechnics would begin to award B. Tech degrees to their graduates at the end of their courses instead of the HND. The essence is to strengthen polytechnic education and make the institutions concentrate on their primary mandate, as well as increase access to tertiary education," she said.
Dukku said the plan was part of government's efforts to enhance development of Technical Education as a prelude for the attainment of the 2020 Vision.
The minister, who went round to supervise Saturday's Monotechnics, Polytechnics Colleges of Education Examination (MPCE) in the FCT, attributed the large turn out of candidates to the development.
320,000 candidates sat for the test conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) nationwide.
Re: HND HOLDER 3RD eye for the Technologists by Hndholder(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2008
Nairaland, thank you. as for me I wish to thank SEUN.
even PhD holders with HND backgroung still felt the HND thing.
Re: HND HOLDER 3RD eye for the Technologists by Hndholder(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2009
HND on top we have won at the stake holders meeting. One jamb now. HND is now B.tech etc Thank God thanks to seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? / Nigeria Greatest 21 Prayer:: Say Amen / Can 2 Million Naira Start Up A Computer/laptop Sales Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.