Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,527 members, 7,971,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

Job Scammers Stay Off These Site Or Die A Painful Death - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Scammers Stay Off These Site Or Die A Painful Death (443 Views)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Scammers Stay Off These Site Or Die A Painful Death by chiboy1928(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2012
My message to all the job scammers here,if u don't desist from all these your fake and dubious act,I am going to place a curse on all of you,because if you no the pain you put most of all our graduate into by deceiving them wit various fake job which u never have.my message for you,if you love ur family and you don't want them to weEp for you,don't come here to paste any fake job on these site,but if you resist and do such I sorry for you and your family,I am giving u just one week but if you refused what ever happens to you,u caused it yourself.the only thing that will happen to you is that you will die a painful death if you tink is a lie go ahead I am giving you only one week to stay off dis site.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learninig And Development Manager / Accountant Need With Elizade / IITA VACANCY ---- AFLASAFE - Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.