Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,400 members, 7,978,272 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:50 AM

How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. (2011 Views)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over / He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by chronique(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
This happened some years back though.

we knew we both loved eachother
she travelled out of town for youth corp
i decided to be a little bit crazy about her on facebook
her friends kept asking her who i was cos they tot i had swags
she decided to start acting like she was in love with someone else
she kept enjoying the risky game she was playing on fb
i started playing my own risky games which became too real to be called fake
within a short while,our games had become real life happenings
we both changed our relationships to "open relationship"
and before we knew it,we had both turned singles in our profiles
we stopped calling and texting and only communicated on facebook
after sometime,we stopped communicating on facebook
she started throwing the insults and accusing me of the failure
before i knew it,love had turned into deep hatred
if you ask why we broke up,we'd have no reasonable reason other than what we saw on our facebook profiles
pride wont make her beg and of course,my manly ego wont make me beg either.

this is how our love life crashed on facebook.
next time i'm in a relationship,i will keep it far from "FACEBOOK".

1 Like

Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by KINGwax(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hey, let's sue mark zuckerberg!

1 Like

Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
lol... women and pride ehn
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Sexxydivaa: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
men and ruff play!.kai
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
acidosis™:
lol... women and pride ehn
How was that about women? The two of them decided to act like children and you decided to blame one?

Smh

1 Like

Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by luvmijeje(f): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
Op hope u learnt from it.
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
Facebook things ke....
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
No future at all, shame
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Input(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
How was that about women? The two of them decided to act like children and you decided to blame one?

Smh
Guy you are always on the side of the females in every thread.
Are you looking for cheap pus.sy or wat?

1 Like

Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cant believe i open dis thread!!
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Oahray: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
KINGwax: Hey, let's sue mark zuckerberg!
good idea!
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by cindyrella(f): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
brilliant idea lol
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
Input:
Guy you are always on the side of the females in every thread.
Are you looking for cheap pus.sy or wat?
I already have pûssy. I just hate it when grown men make silly decisions and judge with their ärse instead of their brain

1 Like

Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Caseless: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
Did u start the relationship on facebook? Ok, how come it ended on facebok?
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Input(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
I already have pûssy. I just hate it when grown men make silly decisions and judge with their ärse instead of their brain
This make me to loL
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by mayori(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
Facebook tinnss... What facebook put together let facebook put asunder

1 Like

Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by chronique(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:

But that's not d case here. D chick in question probably took it too far n made me think she was seeing someone else by takin pix dat almost suggested dat was d case.
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by chronique(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
caseless: Did u start the relationship on facebook? Ok, how come it ended on facebok?

Not @ all. Met her thru her sis in lag.
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by chronique(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
mayori: Facebook tinnss... What facebook put together let facebook put asunder

Eeyaaaa. Sorry to disappoint u.
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by chronique(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
mondi_cheeks: No future at all, shame

meaning?
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by dmcdad: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
Seconded! Lol
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
chronique:

meaning?
meaning what u guys did was very juvenile it was obvious that the relationship wasn't going to go anywhere
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Mynd44: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
chronique:

But that's not d case here. D chick in question probably took it too far n made me think she was seeing someone else by takin pix dat almost suggested dat was d case.
You both acted like a bunch of 5 year old kids
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by tellwsdom: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
mondi_cheeks: meaning what u guys did was very juvenile it was obvious that the relationship wasn't going to go anywhere

When are you coming to see me?? sad..
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by P4VS20: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2012
1. dont assume she was pretending to love someone else.
2. whose idea was the open relationship thing
3. dont assume her friend thought you had swag
4. if she aint apologizing, that is a hint for you : "she played her cards right" SUCK-IT-UP BRO!
5. it isnt facebook's fault.
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by chronique(m): 12:32am On Dec 06, 2012
P4VS20: 1. dont assume she was pretending to love someone else.
2. whose idea was the open relationship thing
3. dont assume her friend thought you had swag
4. if she aint apologizing, that is a hint for you : "she played her cards right" SUCK-IT-UP BRO!
5. it isnt facebook's fault.

*yawns* stuff happened way back n i aint even whinning. Just copied it off my facebook note where i wrote it @ d time n decided to share. well,we're still fb friends n she's been single eva since then...
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by lolaluv1(f): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2012
Even when I was crazy about facebook, I kept my relationships away from it.
I've never seen the sense in 'being in a relationship' today, 'single' tomorrow or displaying a man's pic all over my wall.
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by SpicyMimi(f): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2012
mayori: Facebook tinnss... What facebook put together let facebook put asunder
Looool
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by SpicyMimi(f): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2012
Children and facebook r'ships!
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Mynd44: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2012
lola.luv:
Even when I was crazy about facebook, I kept my relationships away from it.
I've never seen the sense in 'being in a relationship' today, 'single' tomorrow or displaying a man's pic all over my wall.
Is anyone still on FB?
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by chronique(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
You both acted like a bunch of 5 year old kids

Sure,I know we acted like kids. I look back @ it n just laugh over it... I thought I was d only one who noticed facebook has become boring....
Re: How Our Relationship Crashed On FACEBOOK. by Mynd44: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
chronique:

Sure,I know we acted like kids. I look back @ it n just laugh over it... I thought I was d only one who noticed facebook has become boring....
Now that you know, do you want her back?

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY / Go Back To Your Wife! / Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.