Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,363 members, 7,943,882 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

--- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / --- (12726 Views)

How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl / Can A 'runs Girl' Actually Fall In Love? / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: --- by Navalsadiq(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
men are logical beings and women are emotional beings.

1 Like

Re: --- by iamswizz(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
Wizee: Fall in love with Nigerian girls; ur a walking corps. My 2cent..
u meant corpse?

1 Like

Re: --- by ayoade2: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
What do you mean, fall in love? and what makes man less human?

It's better to Stand in LOVE than fall in love.
Re: --- by alaoeri: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
franchizy: Me I fall in love but my girlfriends no dey fall for me, they only come to my shop, take cream, soap, perfumes and make ups but wen I ask dem to make love wit me they always say they are seeing there period. And now my shop is folding yet I ve not made love to any though I'm still beging and some have promise me this christmas
Eyah sorry dude cheesy hope u don learn υя lesson.
@topic i used to fall in love not until one girl teaches me a lesson since then na stand i dey stand 4 love.
Re: --- by pleep(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
iamswizz: u meant corpse?
angry Dis is Naija. Corps = Corpse, especially when posted to maiduguri state

3 Likes

Re: --- by Walexz02(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
Jyde89: You'er just ranting and ranting about how God commanded man to love his wife, forgeting to mention the part were he ordered woman to honor her husband.
Which bring's me to this question, how many women truly honor thier husband's in today's world?

20 GBAM!!!
Re: --- by Youngzedd(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
xynerise:
Thank u. D boy think say na baba kabiru kind of party grin

The guy like free launch.
Re: --- by ugo2good(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Its a personal thing, like me I don't find love interesting @all, so I don't think I can fall into it
Re: --- by nagoma(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
I fall in love everyday I go out. And I am a man.
Re: --- by Osama10(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
stevo4shiz: am forcing myself to fall in love. have never had that feeling, infact i don't even know what it means yet have had loads of girlfriends and i always tell them the same thing. "i LOVE you"

Nairaland. grin
Re: --- by Kachi188(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
Like someone above said, men are logical beings...
To answer the question, why fall in love when there are more flexible plans, like friends with benefits, pay as you chop, serve yourself?..etc
Re: --- by Tsmooth1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
I for chuk mouth for this matter but my MB don finish, make I subscribe come back i go reply!
Re: --- by Rooneyboy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
olempe:

Lol. Me wan attend ooooo

Hungry man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Obviously ur the type that storm people's parties uninvited.
Re: --- by BlackMamba2: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
A man falling in love is a weakness usually exploited by the person loved. Even if you fall in love, act otherwise and observe...cos its a very sorry state to see a man in love with someone that barely cares!
Re: --- by Mckayzee(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
franchizy: Me I fall in love but my girlfriends no dey fall for me, they only come to my shop, take cream, soap, perfumes and make ups but wen I ask dem to make love wit me they always say they are seeing there period. And now my shop is folding yet I ve not made love to any though I'm still beging and some have promise me this christmas
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Re: --- by Mckayzee(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
Fell foolishly in love once and felt foolishly stupid in the end, turns out she didn't care half as much as i cared for her..EVER SINCE, I BEEN A SMOOTH NICE PLAYER...not too proud i am though..but then its cool playing their punanny as u wishcheesywink
Re: --- by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
Rarely, Our Life is Predominantly directed by the almighty LUST!
Re: --- by Dyt(f): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
Interesting topic
Following
Re: --- by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
I’ll like to say of course men do fall in love but with the right woman. You’ll know the right one when you meet her; hence the need to search...
Re: --- by laykhorn(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
Arsenate: Most that have genuinely fallen in love before esp. with naija gals have had their hearts shattered beyond repairs. They no longer have a heart to offer anyone and, by default, cannot fall in love again. That's why u see players everywhere.
thats me..
Re: --- by wissezy: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Why not? I'm in love.
Re: --- by opoke(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2012

Franchizy, be careful for them not to give u HIV/AIDS. That U shop is becoming empty is a simple thing than HIV/AIDS
Re: --- by Toppiano(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
Agree with poster, Men fall in love but very rarely, because dem don fall tire...
My own is am responsible (ask my wife) so she would never be able to measure my love for her or lack of it. But to everyone around me, am a stakeholder and can go any length to do my part for them. Trust women, they measure your love with what you can offer them...money, attention, listening attentively, dont argue (they want to have the last say and anything you say is the begining of another argument) sad[color=#000099]
[/color]
Re: --- by free2ryhme: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
nice4life: I was just pondering over this issue on my way back from work.Do men actually fall in love?Based on my own experience and observation what most male folks regard as love is the strong attraction(either physical or character) they have for the women, which can sometimes drive us crazy that we may think we have fallen in love.

Why is it so easy for men to forget their women when the relationship turns sour?Personally I believe falling in love is inherent in the female folks but a very rare attribute of the male folks.That's why men are commanded to love because its not just naturally for them to act that way.When a woman is in love she can hardly noticed anything bad in her partner.

They love to the soul but most men can easily turn their back to the women they once loved.Lets think deep and analyse this issue.Why is it very easy for men to end and detach themselves from the women they once claim to love?

Love is very strong and can bear a lot of things most men (especially my fellow Nigerian men) cannot bear?Why did God commanded men to love their wives in the bible? Love to a woman is as strong as death but I doubt if its the same for the male folks.

Well this is just an hypothesis and I need contribution from others to ascertain if this is the case.

However I can safely say that most men have never experience love in the real sense(myself included)!!!

r u in any relationship right now?
Re: --- by secreyor: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
It's complicated...even women dat fall in luv genuinely are very few,not to talk of men..Maybe its just a nigerian thing...I guess men just act tough and keep playing around with other girls until dey re thoroughly conviced of d girl's feelings,then dey fall in love(a little)....but if she turns out to be worthless,then dey f* her and move on.
Re: --- by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
I believe Men fall in love (about 10% of men), I have never been in love, sumtimes I think I'm in love with a lady, but d next week I don't feel anything..... I've had girlfriends, but never loved any, that's not to say I can't marry any of them. If i was told to marry sumone 2day, it would be my 'recently ex -Gf' because she has a gud heart, attitude/behavior and she respects me - definitely not because of love cos I don't think it's possible 4 me 2 love
Btw, my heart has neva been broken
Re: --- by Iamwhatuwant: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ok lemme spell it out strait.....men do fall in love BUT IF U FALL 4 A NAIJA GURL, UR IN DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP SHIT........as handsom as i am(literally) a gurl i loved with my passion and soul left me.......i jus hate dat part of women, dey dont appreciate love, and dis was d same gurl dat sacrifised so much 4 me, women change....but wen a man loves, he loves 4 real.....
Now av learnt my lesson,
get it,
get out,
get in again......naija gurls are soooooo not worth it, if dem do u 2day eh, e go be like film, now am d kinda guy u mite wanna call
'smooth' cos i cant love dem again..... *angry*.............very soon i will post some of my experiences with women and how a gurl is wit me, ha guy go call, she go say she dey office.....i go gist una lata......am nt proud of d games i now play but @ least, i wont get another heartbreak dis way
Re: --- by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
Men fell in respösibilities and not in love... undecided
Re: --- by claremont(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lust + Mental illness = Love.

1 Like

Re: --- by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2012

Sorry ooooo!!! They promised u Christmas?? U go soon turn methusela (keep waiting)...... Girls don't set appointments with guys for sex except na ashi/runs girl(what's d difference sef)
Re: --- by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
Men don't fall in love as quickly as women do but when they love, they love intensly.
This is just my personal observation and not a respresentative one and I'm sure everyone is different.
However, men like women enjoy the feeling of being in love, provided this love is mutual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.