Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,887 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

--- - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / --- (12727 Views)

How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl / Can A 'runs Girl' Actually Fall In Love? / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: --- by Adaeze003(f): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
franchizy: Me I fall in love but my girlfriends no dey fall for me, they only come to my shop, take cream, soap, perfumes and make ups but wen I ask dem to make love wit me they always say they are seeing there period. And now my shop is folding yet I ve not made love to any though I'm still beging and some have promise me this christmas

Lmao !!! You cannot be serious! lawd have mercy! Dont worry, when they come to your house they'll empty it and promise you new year.
Re: --- by Adaeze003(f): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
btw why are the guys claiming too tough/cool for love? Anyway its nairaland..
Re: --- by WAM1(f): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
It's sad but there is an element of truth in this post...
Re: --- by bakila: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2012
binger: Why wouldn't men fall n luv? We've got a heart,emotions,conscience...all we need is the right lady(very rare species) to show love. So,if ur man doesn't show u love and affection,he's simply managing u. You aint d right lady.
Simple.
Re: --- by pleep(m): 4:48am On Dec 07, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I'd rather say that men who are scared of feelings don't fall in love.
According to my definition: REAL MEN build up a strong love bond with REAL WOMEN.

Love makes people vulnerable, only the strong ones can handle it wink

PEACE
Your not a "real woman" your a feminist. lets just get that straight.

tonieguy: Science has shown dat women fall in love. But for men, its a matter of choice. They were not created dat way.
Oxytocin is a hormone dat is linked to love feelings, and females secrete the hormone. A woman secretes it in large quantities when she orgasms during sex which probably explains why d feelings a lady has for a guy gets more intense once they have sex and He is able to bring her to a climax.
Women also secrete oxytocin in large quantities during childbirth and during breastfeeding.
In other Words, Oxytocin is the luv hormone, and men have it in minute detail. Which is why the Bible commanded men to love their wives. Cos for women, once she is given gr8 sex and have a baby, d luv feeling flows naturally. Every other feeling not linked to dis which a woman experiences is infatuation.
This makes alot of sense. Maybe its true that men don't fall in love

For me i can only like some one as much as they like me. The instant i get the feeling that the affection is not reciprochal, i immidiatly begin to loose any feeling for them. Its very wierd, but makes for stress free break-ups cheesy

1 Like

Re: --- by Goldieluks: 5:58am On Dec 07, 2012
nagoma: I fall in love everyday I go out. And I am a man.

Lmao
grin
Re: --- by Ericmillion(m): 6:16am On Dec 07, 2012
actually,a man can fall in love,bt a woman can not fall in love.

1 Like

Re: --- by Tattooboy: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2012
Clemzy16: Men don't fall in love. Men love. Everything that falls always gets broken.
Re: --- by Tattooboy: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2012
Adaeze003: btw why are the guys claiming too tough/cool for love? Anyway its nairaland..
that's d way it is
Re: --- by Dokey: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2012
They do nt it wz in d past
Re: --- by sexyblack7(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2012
of course we fall in love babe but the pussy has to be real good
Re: --- by lollarj(f): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2012
franchizy: Me I fall in love but my girlfriends no dey fall for me, they only come to my shop, take cream, soap, perfumes and make ups but wen I ask dem to make love wit me they always say they are seeing there period. And now my shop is folding yet I ve not made love to any though I'm still beging and some have promise me this christmas

Mr , can I give u some advice ?
Stop selling women's toiletries in future, rather you should sell stuff like razor blades, boxers, aftershave etc. No one will be able to take this f.o.c unless you're both gay.
Re: --- by topazjosh(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
yea nd am actually faliing 4 laila ikeji 1st time to publicise my love for a girl.
Re: --- by Koolking(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2012

Buahahahahahahahaahaha. Sorry about your shop. Fall out of love and you will see your shop unfolding. Watch for some devourers wearing skirt trousers like men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.