Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger (7190 Views)

Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen / Emir Rejects House-to-house Search In Daura / 5,000 Arms Seized in JTF's House-to-house Search in Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by OLUDELEABIOLA(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by kelvino25(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2012
They should comb the entire state. Bh must be flushed out.
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by 3direct: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2012
Spotted on the back of a T-shirt worn by JTf soldier in kano: If you see me running, try to keep up.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Rooneyboy(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2012
they must shoot and kill @ sight, any scruffy look bearded fellow.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by 80million1: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2012
fourth
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by 80million1: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2012
*speechless*
God pls help our country,hope this thing is not coming down south.
I mean Kwara is next to Niger!
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2012
Nice Move indeed...
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Desoda: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2012
In short they should level every northern house with a bulldozer for hiding terrorists in their midst
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by sunnyp1(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2012
Make them take am easy before them go kill innocent soul...... shocked
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2012
#80million:
*speechless*
please lets stop saying this statements like this, it sounds defeatistangry He has been helping, instead lets pray and thank Him for proactive moves like the above and encourage them.
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Classicalman(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2012
Every muslim household should be a prime suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Oluwateledemi: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2012
BREAKING NEWS
For Job seekers, student, workers and anybody who wish to liveBETAlife

Be self Employed, Make yourself employable, Dont Depend on your parent or Government.

Get all tips @ http://facebook.com/livebetalife
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Wsdm: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2012
Rooneyboy: they must shoot and kill @ sight, any scruffy look bearded fellow.
...Say something reasonable please. Do you understand that the likes of Wole Soyinka suits your description. I wish the military good luck anyway.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by calcal: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2012
what about room to room search!
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Wsdm: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2012
Desoda: In short they should level every northern house with a bulldozer for hiding terrorists in their midst
...And the innocent who are also a target for the hudlums? Sorry for calling you a CLOWN.
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Nasri100(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2012
undecided well I hope they didn't announce before they started searching..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by omenziate(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2012
Search d goddamn Mosques and Almajiri schools there, they are terrorist hideouts. Some of dem are disguised as islamic schools but are bomb factories and armoury.
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Wsdm: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2012
sunny-p:
Make them take am easy before them go kill innocent soul...... shocked
Thanks in million for your acute foresight.
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by kadree(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2012
Classicalman: Every muslim household should be a prime suspect.
From d sincere part of ur heart,u knw u are not contented with ur comment.may u b blessed with a good type of brain.A big amen will do pls.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by elbinmanny(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2012
Oluwateledemi: BREAKING NEWS

Be self Employed, Make yourself employable, Dont Depend on your parent or Government.

El Rufai is interested!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by asemota2012: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2012
I urge the army to carry out this kind of house to house search in Maiduguri and all the Northern states,it is one sure way to curb the activities of boko haram since the people around them are sympathetic with
them and harboring them.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by wealth2al(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2012
Speechless....!
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by elbinmanny(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2012
Nice move! Followed by search of mosques and Jihadist(islamic) schools
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by lacasa: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2012
Today its North, Tomorrow e go be South

Karma, and e go sweeet die grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2012
Rooneyboy: they must shoot and kill @ sight, any scruffy look bearded fellow.

u wicked o. You mean any one that looks like this.

Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by slimming: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2012
It is needful for security purpose.
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by osram(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2012
#80million:
*speechless*
ur papa who tel u say kwara na south?Bleep u northerners
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by phemi01(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2012
Oluwateledemi: BREAKING NEWS

GOD PUNISH YOU! Oloriburuku
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2012
Nasri100: undecided well I hope they didn't announce before they started searching..
Guy respond to my email na.
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by elbinmanny(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2012
lacasa: Today its North, Tomorrow e go be South

Karma, and e go sweeet die grin

Sharap dia ewu hausa!!!! Who tell u say na "knock out JTF dey find?grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by annawhite(f): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wsdm: ...Say something reasonable please. Do you understand that the likes of Wole Soyinka suits your description. I wish the military good luck anyway.
wole soyinka ain't scruffy
He is polished* looking!
Buhahahahahahahhahahahahhah @scruffy looking fellow !
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Rooneyboy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wsdm: ...Say something reasonable please. Do you understand that the likes of Wole Soyinka suits your description. I wish the military good luck anyway.

Does soyinka look scruffy ?

I don't think so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SANs Who Defend Corrupt Judgesare Also Guilty – CJN / Osinbajo Leaves For Austria, To Speak At Africa-europe High-level Forum / Shehu Shagari's 97th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.