Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,537 members, 7,917,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:02 PM

Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger (7208 Views)

Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen / Emir Rejects House-to-house Search In Daura / 5,000 Arms Seized in JTF's House-to-house Search in Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by Olastep1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
The best tin 4 d military is to throw chemical bombs and wipe those idiots away
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by 80million1: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
osram: ur papa who tel u say kwara na south?Bleep u northerners

u r a fool, maybe ur mama was bleeped by a rabid dog,and u popped out 9months after,because if u get responsible papa,u no go open mouth dey abuse anoda man own.
Was i even talking to u,i condemn u to d hottest part of hell.
Oloshi, oloriburuku.
Oni kuure!
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by coolted(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
I HOPE THEY SUCCEED IN FLUSHING THEM OUT
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by ABsI1: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
#80million:
*speechless*
God pls help our country,hope this thing is not coming down south.
I mean Kwara is next to Niger!
kwara is surrounded and protected the LordGodAlmighty and the Jesus the Lord Host-Son of Mary-Wonderful-Counsellor-Prince of Peace. Halleluyah
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by ABsI1: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
#80million:
*speechless*
God pls help our country,hope this thing is not coming down south.
I mean Kwara is next to Niger!
kwara is surrounded and protected by the LordGodAlmighty and Jesus the Lord of Hosts-Son of Mary-Wonderful-Counsellor-Prince of Peace. Halleluyah
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by ABsI1: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Still mourning u.may Almighty Allah grant you eternal rest&peace. May u receive the gift of paradise. U are greatly missed. Ur cap&shoes are too big for us to fit. RIP Our Father,Mentor,Master, Teacher,Helper etc. RIP Oloye Dr Abubakar Olusola Saraki,RIP Father of d Leader of all Leaders-Excellency Senator Dr Abubakar Olubukola Saraki (ABS)CON. Yours truly, AB$I
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by rapson19(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
am in niger minna nd i didnt heard any stuff lyk house to house search o
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by ABsI1: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
phemi01:

GOD PUNISH YOU! Oloriburuku
na u God go punish
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by ABAKA72(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
lacasa: Today its North, Tomorrow e go be South

Karma, and e go sweeet die grin
Lol... Yesterday it was the east and everybody enjoyed it, today e don dey bitter for Northern mouths. In 1968, the federal soldiers battle cry was, Kapicho Owerri doburu pay!, capture Umuahia double pay!, one lyjeria!! . Today, 2012, it is, level maiduguri, capture Dutse, kill every Aboki, destroy Suleja etc. It will get worse as long as BH insurgency continues. BTW you were right when you talked about karma, it's turn by turn, but your block-head has not realized that the South east and the South south has already taken their turns. Sorry you hear. Lol...
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by BetaThings: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Classicalman: Every muslim household should be a prime suspect.
Hahahah. So what is the muslim population? Who will carry this out?
People say things without considering the wider implications
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by phemi01(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
AB$I:
na u God go punish

Idiot! Shebi na 2 of una dey run d scam. Ogun kill u! Weerey
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by giftbz(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
[b][/b]They shouldn't stop there but extend it to their mosques.
Re: Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger by muktarmtt(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Classicalman: Every muslim household should be a prime suspect.
Ok we hard u funk ass evrymuslim dat u hate abi screew u mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results In Kogi State - / Lagos State To Review The Pension Of Retired Permanent Secretaries / Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.