Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (36095 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2012
xynerise:
*jumps in, brutally kicks D-explorer's testis* Vivian your azz is safe with me grin

Hahahahahaahaha, thank you!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2012
bennyraz: our fight go be outside Nairaland tongue u just choose a venue cheesy And i will be there cheesy

Then I'm coming with a referee, you fit kill me. grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2012
Yawn
scratches deek
about to piss in thread
wait today is my bday
let me shit in thread instead
lemme beta analyze before dem ban me
mynd and uj
my closest romance section pals
ummm
mynd is actually my goat
uj is ummm........
Somethins are beta left unsaid
hbg is more of religious section
foxy is more of sexuality
greedie is that babe in the corner that always keeps me smiling
itzmodella: the first babe to throw my heart in da bin. Dat doesnt mean I dont like her still
shollypopz: this girl is weird and strange. Even I must say it. She has also vexed me.
Oahray: always lookin for trouble. Woman wrapper. No go find job.
ikekings: na my guy be this. Although him sef dey vex the gods.
Sexkillz: this guy makes enemies no matter what he does
190: my ganja-smoking partner
i don taya jorh
drags his goat outta the thread
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2012
sexkillz: What i think about Romance section peeps?

I think they are all "bannable."
sk
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2012
bennyraz: our fight go be outside Nairaland tongue u just choose a venue cheesy And i will be there cheesy

Oga Ben long time no see!
you just scarce like fuel grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2012
Oahray: always lookin for trouble. Woman wrapper. No go find job

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:

you just scare like fuel grin

grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Then I'm coming with a referee, you fit kill me. grin
u dey fear ni .. But me think say na u go choose venue naah cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2012
bennyraz: yea.. Na my phone o grin
so you typed all those long descriptive essays from your phone? You're patient!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2012
190:

grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u're silly
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:

you just scare like fuel grin
he he he.. Pretty pretty victoria cheesy na Diezani Allison maduekwe make me scarce o! (have been very much busy sha.. A man needs money naa) But u sef kan go hide urself cheesy How is it wit u na?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2012
bennyraz: u dey fear ni .. But me think say na u go choose venue naah cheesy

grin ok,I'd get back to you.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2012
gree-die:

you my lady is amicable, good hearted and enjoys having a good time. the last makes u a potential derailer and e-fighter grin grin
i still remember u from d female wooing challenge were u called me clingy cz of my third woo grin.. and wen ple attacked u, u stood ur ground and fought !!

tell u wat? lets get sexkillz to agree to put up d award first den we let d best win... wat do u think?? wink
hahaha u remember that? Lol I'm guilty as charged but i haven't fought yet grin.

I agree with ur suggestion though. Where's Killz when u need him??!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2012
Vanneni: so you typed all those long descriptive essays from your phone? You're patient!
the thread made sense that was why, if not i won't even bother.. But u know those days, a patient dog will always eat the fattest bone but nowadays, a patient dog will not see any bone atall o cuz the dogs are not smiling themselves grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2012
uj_sizzle:
hahaha u remember that? Lol I'm guilty as charged but i haven't fought yet grin.

I agree with ur suggestion though. Where's Killz when u need him??!!
How can i help you, omo to shan?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2012
Redmosquito:

undecided undecided undecided corner babe
if i can make u smile , dnt u tink i can get ur hrt outta d bin wer itsmodella threw it? i cant do dat if im "dat babe in d corner " sad grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2012
vivian chinaza:

grin ok,I'd get back to you.
*waiting*
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2012
Redmosquito: Yawn
scratches deek
about to piss in thread
wait today is my bday
let me shit in thread instead
lemme beta analyze before dem ban me
mynd and uj
my closest romance section pals
ummm
mynd is actually my goat
uj is ummm........
Somethins are beta left unsaid
hbg is more of religious section
foxy is more of sexuality
itzmodella: the first babe to throw my heart in da bin. Dat doesnt mean I dont like her still
shollypopz: this girl is weird and strange. Even I must say it. She has also vexed me.
Oahray: always lookin for trouble. Woman wrapper. No go find job.
ikekings: na my guy be this. Although him sef dey vex the gods.
Sexkillz: this guy makes enemies no matter what he does
190: my ganja-smoking partner
i don taya jorh
drags his goat outta the thread

undecided Haven't i thought u any manners? *pulls him by the ear*
na to rub Cameroon pepper for that manliness remain.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2012
bennyraz: he he he.. Pretty pretty victoria cheesy na Diezani Allison maduekwe make me scarce o! (have been very much busy sha.. A man needs money naa) But u sef kan go hide urself cheesy How is it wit u na?

the Boss me no hide
na you no dey come here now
am doing fine too
lol @ Diezani Allison maduekwe
the woman na your relation?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2012
sexkillz: How can i help you, omo to shan?
we want to be awarded d year's model posters grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2012
Drags goat back
how could I forget vanneni?
Beats goat blue black for my forgetfulness
vanneni: if i am about to drink poison, this babe will take the poison from me and drink it. If i wear bokoharam bomb jacket, this babe will see it and still let me into her house.
If police wan shoot me, this babe go chop the bullet for me.
I lie?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2012
sexkillz: How can i help you, omo to shan?
Gree-die's suggestion, what do u think?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2012
gree-die:

undecided undecided undecided corner babe
if i can make u smile , dnt u tink i can get ur hrt outta d bin wer itsmodella threw it? i cant do dat if im "dat babe in d corner " sad grin
we babalawoes have a saying
it is not the charm on the doorstep that keeps u alive, it is the one in the hidden corner of ur backyard that does

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2012
uj_sizzle:

undecided Haven't i thought u any manners? *pulls him by the ear*
na to rub Cameroon pepper for that manliness remain.
cameroon what?
Is dat how the women please their men in ur village?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:

the Boss me no hide
na you no dey come here now
am doing fine too
lol @ Diezani Allison maduekwe
the woman na your relation?
ok o.. Make i follow u 4 back.. Allison maduekwe na bayelsa woman and i'm not frm bayelsa so we aint related cheesy BTW, how we dey celebrate christmas naaah?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2012
190, YOU didn't write anything on kitty kat...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2012
uj_sizzle:
Gree-die's suggestion, what do u think?
I'm a little dull today, could you please explain the suggestion to me?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2012
Redmosquito:
we babalawoes have a saying
it is not the charm on the doorstep that keeps u alive, it is the one in the hidden corner of ur backyard that does
hmmm ok.. smiley cheesy grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2012
gree-die:

we want to be awarded d year's model posters grin grin
Seriously, i dont get. Pls explain.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2012
Gree-die u might have to re-post our convo for Killz.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2012
uj_sizzle: Gree-die u might have to re-post our convo for Killz.

i was just abt to ask u to explain to him...

sexkillz, don't be lazy, go tru d last 2 pages and u ll knw... keywords : award, year , model , poster! grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
gree-die:

hmmm ok.. smiley cheesy grin
see how u have given me more risibilities.
Shine on. Me bundle of bountiful perfection

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (61) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) / Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) / What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.