Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,471 members, 7,917,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:02 AM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (36371 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Flygerian1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
Just passin...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
bennyraz: ok o.. Make i follow u 4 back.. Allison maduekwe na bayelsa woman and i'm not frm bayelsa so we aint related cheesy BTW, how we dey celebrate christmas naaah?

i don follow you sef grin
well i go travel to celebrate my Xmas
na to work for the money 1st b4 we celebrate no be so?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
Redmosquito:
cameroon what?
Is dat how the women please their men in ur village?
no, that's how women handle errant children.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
gree-die:

i was just abt to ask u to explain to him...

sexkillz, don't be lazy, go tru d last 2 pages and u ll knw... keywords : award, year , model , poster! grin
una never ready.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
Redmosquito:
see how u have given me more risibilities.
Shine on. Me bundle of bountiful perfection

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
bennyraz: the thread made sense that was why, if not i won't even bother.. But u know those days, a patient dog will always eat the fattest bone but nowadays, a patient dog will not see any bone atall o cuz the dogs are not smiling themselves grin
I tell ya... Dis days d patient dog goes home hungry...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
sexkillz: una never ready.

who pissed u off undecided
im getting a very angry vibe all d way from here sad
cheer up, dis is just monday. if u cont lyk dis u may explode before midweek grin grin grin

i lyk amiable u, pls cheer up. smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Oahray: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
Redmosquito:
Oahray: always lookin for trouble. Woman wrapper. No go find job.
grin guy u r high on ganja again grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:

i don follow you sef grin
well i go travel to celebrate my Xmas
na to work for the money 1st b4 we celebrate no be so?
na so o... Na to work 4 d money first cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
ikekings: I tell ya... Dis days d patient dog goes home hungry...
lmao cheesy u sabi d drill
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Oahray: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
Redmosquito: Drags goat back
how could I forget vanneni?
Beats goat blue black for my forgetfulness
vanneni: if i am about to drink poison, this babe will take the poison from me and drink it. If i wear bokoharam bomb jacket, this babe will see it and still let me into her house.
If police wan shoot me, this babe go chop the bullet for me.
I lie?
hahahahahaha kai!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
bennyraz: lmao cheesy u sabi d drill
Of course now... #no dullin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
Oahray u no well before.
Uj u called me ur baby huh! The feelin is mutual jare
gree-die why are u looking down. Point to the fool that saddened u, and watch me behead him
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by AlterEgoTM: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
Viewing Centre: Viewing this topic: Dyt(f), flanrey(m), caseless, dopeJemi(m), fukcwitme (f), AlterEgo™ cool, bennyraz(m) and 4 guest
Hey Fuckie bish wink
What-ah-Gwuan wink smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
gree-die:

who pissed u off undecided
im getting a very angry vibe all d way from here sad
cheer up, dis is just monday. if u cont lyk dis u may explode before midweek grin grin grin

i lyk amiable u, pls cheer up. smiley
Oya tell me. . . smiley and dont ask me to go back 2 pages. That's strenuous.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
2sexy: 190, YOU didn't write anything on kitty kat...

grin grin grin

Why you nor write on her yourself, na how many places I wan share my body put angry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
gree die, reply at the derailers paradise.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
sexkillz: Oya tell me. . . smiley and dont ask me to go back 2 pages. That's strenuous.

dats more lyk it smiley smiley
uhm we were thinking ( uj sizzle and i) dat it would be nice to acknowledge and award d poster who is pyguru friendly and every mods dream poster... dat has never been banned, doesn't fight and derail etc... even if d poster ain't dat popular

u should give it a tot, i think its a good idea.. and if u think it should be implemented pls beware dat uj sizzle and i ve nominated ourselves and each oda, having considered "us" worthy . grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
sexkillz: gree die, reply at the derailers paradise.
too late... pls dont hide it sad
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by DExplorer1: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
xynerise:
*jumps in, brutally kicks D-explorer's testis* Vivian your azz is safe with me grin
Congrats bro! Happy Wedding Anniversary.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
Lol she's already done it
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
gree-die:

uhm we were thinking ( uj sizzle and i) dat it would be nice to acknowledge and award d poster who is pyguru friendly and every mods dream poster... dat has never been banned, doesn't fight and derail etc... even if d poster ain't dat popular

u should give it a tot, i think its a good idea.. and if u think it should be implemented pls beware dat uj sizzle and i ve nominated ourselves and each oda, having considered "us" worthy . grin grin grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
bennyraz: Slimyemi- she always want everybody to swallow her opinion grin she wants to be queen and blah blah blah.. U know what i mean.. She believes in what she believes in.. You can never change her or her personality.

Idowuogbo aka Area mama grin- She is a very nice lady grin. Forget NL.. She is just trying to display what she has seen in the real world not what she has done on Nairaland.. She's what i call, a brilliant student.. Very friendly! She welcomes you with negativity cuz thats her style cheesy FLOW with her and she will love you

Rocktation- the first lady i had an e-fight with tongue after that, we settled our differences and we moved on.. Since then, she respects my opinion and i respect hers too.. She what i call an understanding, patient woman and she will only fight when you push her to the wall

kandikane- a genderless personality.. She wants to be treated like a man attimes and attimes she wants to be treated like a woman tongue what can i say.. She wants to act every bad role as a man and as a woman! A striking personality.. tongue don't get to know her o cuz she's weird tongue

wa gbayi! cool cool
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
gree-die:

I have to discuss with pyguru.

www.nairaland.com/pyguru

reply at derailers thread.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
bennyraz: the thread made sense that was why, if not i won't even bother.. But u know those days, a patient dog will always eat the fattest bone but nowadays, a patient dog will not see any bone atall o cuz the dogs are not smiling themselves grin
Lol. 190 has really surprised a lot of people. Nice thread 190. I'm still studying a lot of personalities here and can only say a few things about some. As for you Benny, I observed you're veeery observant and to some extent a critical thinker. You're also friendly.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

wa gbayi! cool cool
i see u o
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
Vanneni: Lol. 190 has really surprised a lot of people. Nice thread 190. I'm still studying a lot of personalities here and can only say a few things about some. As for you Benny, I observed you're veeery observant and to some extent a critical thinker. You're also friendly.

yes my boss Ben is very friendly and observant cheesy
and intelligent too cool
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
bennyraz: i see u o
i see u 2 hombre!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
Vanneni: Lol. 190 has really surprised a lot of people. Nice thread 190. I'm still studying a lot of personalities here and can only say a few things about some. As for you Benny, I observed you're veeery observant and to some extent a critical thinker. You're also friendly.
cheesy cheesy so true.. I think critically.. And i observe. Besides ur pretty beautiful grin grin and i'm like woa cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:

yes my boss Ben is very friendly and observant cheesy
and intelligent too cool
lmao.. cheesy cheesy oh yea! Tnks sweerie
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
*clicks on her prof*

OMG!!! ur eyebrows....wot happenned? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
i see u 2 hombre!
any show 4 tarmac Hin get one joint wey i dey chop ofada rice 4 dat area grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (61) (Reply)

I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.