Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,245 members, 7,964,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:45 AM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (36574 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by DExplorer1: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
Maria-G:
Uncle D, making waves...kudos to you.everyone is unique and special in their own way....everyone is.
That's right baby girl. We are all blessed one way or the other smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
Adaeze003: Mrbrownjay- serious n mature
Ikekings- nl hotie n cool flirt
sexkillz- no nonsense kinda guy. Says what's on his mind regardless. Kinda miss the e-fights sha.
190- a clown indeed. Never serious and always poking naija gals(funny)
De_Explorer - need I say more?

Gree-die, vivianchinaza, ishilove, Nayah(where art thou) - strong, smart and intelligent gals.
Abil , shollypopz- nl cutiez, no nonsense smart gals.
idowuogbo- need I say more? Funny and really raz (though the fun is almost always at the expense of others).
onila-proud of herself and wouldn't change to please no one, smart and rumoured to be pretty!.
goldieluks, freecocoa, hotietima- where are y'all @?

smiley

adaeze, tnx embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Goldieluks: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
lalaosky: goldieluks: baby face mu (as we love to call each other) is a classy lady.with her characteristic red font,its impossible not to notice her.her love for poetry is second to none.she is good with words, eloquent,intelligent and a no-nonsense lady.she doesn't have cliques.she speaks her mind right there and then and doesn't give a rat äss whatchu think.many newbie's might not notice but trust me, this angel has a caustic mouth and stings with her harsh words if messed with.you just don't wanna mess with my baby face.she is also caring.her woo lines are LEGENDARY.just check out the ifirst wooing competiton and get blown away by her words.even sexkillz was dazed.she is faceless and one of the many ladies i respect and wanna meet someday

baby face mu, oya chop am kiss kiss
rating: 95%

Awwwww....my one and only baby face, thanks a milli...muah! kiss kiss
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Gurl; that's spot on and so true... smiley
Maria-G:
everyone is unique and special in their own way....everyone is.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
sanb: Gurl; that's spot on and so true... smiley
sooooo true...how are you, honey?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fine thanks and you?....
Maria-G:
sooooo true...how are you, honey?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
sanb: Fine thanks and you?....
I am fine too
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ATMC(f): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Maria-G:
oh my gosh! ATMC, longest time, how you been?

You are the loveliest....and you know that! How is "our" boo?
cheesy he's contesting for mr nl...u voted him right?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Shugamania(f): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
sanb: Thank's so much for this observation; I’m really honoured. I'm Lol at the bolded...I'm humbled and indeed you're right *Blushing*... cheesy cool

cheesy blushing blusher...keep it up ma'am.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Jambsupport(f): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
thank u sanb, i saw ur mention
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
Thanks dear and that's the name of the game....cheesy
Shugamania:

cheesy blushing blusher...keep it up ma'am.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
You're welcome... cheesy
Jambsupport: thank u sanb, i saw ur mention
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
ATMC: cheesy he's contesting for mr nl...u voted him right?
lol, i cant even locate the thread....send me a link, abeg
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by annawhite(f): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
Rooneyboy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
anoda fool
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
What you said
lalaosky: OAHRAY:i never noticed this funny,intelligent,fantastic,cheerfull dude that always put smiles on people's faces till the last wooing competition.together with redmossy, they made what was a bit boring thread, FUN.i was laughing all through and i was so discombobulated by his love lines to idowu, that i had to save it in my diary.absolutely brilliant!!.he is also good with words.knows when to activate his bad and good mood.i love the way he speaks his mind and how also fought for livialives and florena at the MRS NL thread.nice lad.i respect him a lot

rating:98%
What I heard
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH redmossy grin grin grin grin BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Oahray: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
Redmosquito: What you said
What I heard
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH redmossy grin grin grin grin BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
hehehe... May you be banned 3times in one day grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Is it that I am invisible on this forum or some people are been economical with fundamental reality?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ binger and Adaeze.... Thanks guys, I'm honoured.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
vivian chinaza: @ binger and Adaeze.... Thanks guys, I'm honoured.
Sweetheart, how you doing?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
LastApostle: Is it that I am invisible on this forum or some people are been economical with fundamental reality?

grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
LastApostle:
Sweetheart, how you doing?

I'm good boo, u?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
vivian chinaza:

I'm good boo, u?
I daydream a romantic unification someday
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by arewabee52(f): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
hey peeps
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
LastApostle: Is it that I am invisible on this forum or some people are been economical with fundamental reality?

who u be
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by spikesC(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
LastApostle:
I daydream a romantic unification someday

What the...
How dare you angry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Its modella
Red mosquito
Malaria
Idowuogbo , et.al

I hope u are all enjoying ur stay in kirikiri maximum prison ?

A place meant for people wey no dey hear word.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
i was there for being a part of derailing gang. I regained my freedom some hours ago.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
binger: lol...no one likes a caseless case. If a situation is caseless,its simply pointless and baseless...lobatan!
Binger, are u binge eating on my ID....hahahahaha....

I knw, u knw why i'm jst replying this post.....na jst some ban came my way.

Be with caseless to avoid case!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
spikes C:

What the...
How dare you angry
I will implore you to tuck both your threat and desire into your pocket and stop advertising for an already inherited possession.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 12:28am On Dec 13, 2012
HARDDON:

ωнo is dis? does dis handle exist?

AYO ish? Thesame dude who made ZAIN change to Airtel cos he kept calling dem SANE?

I ĸпoω you not

It must still be very hard.....we talk when it gets soft!

BTW, that was YAWNFUL!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2012
Shugamania: How could i forget..

Ayobase - cool, easygoing and fun-loving omo yoruba. Na sexuality section in dey siddon put. Sounds like a good friend one can rely on, someone you can always trust to have your back. I like his free spirit.

Thanks Sugarbebe.....CORRECT all through.....hmmmm....I have a feeling.......!

Im coming up with ME version!

That thread na home away from home o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (61) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / Why Do People Condemn Sex Videos And Still Share The Videos / I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.