Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,669 members, 7,951,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Need A Web Designer That Can Teach Me How To Design Web Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Web Designer That Can Teach Me How To Design Web Site (575 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / I Need A Designer That Can Make A Custom Design This / Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Designer That Can Teach Me How To Design Web Site by lanredo1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
I'm in need of a web site designer, very good in Sreamwaver ssc and other necessary tools to teach me how to design web site. The instructor will come to teach me in my office at Palmgrove. Please any webmaster that is interested should contact me on 08031955044 or mail lanrefabiyi@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Web Designer That Can Teach Me How To Design Web Site by lanredo1(m): 12:47am On Dec 10, 2012
ok is there any designer closer to palmgrove i can come for my training
Re: I Need A Web Designer That Can Teach Me How To Design Web Site by businesszoom: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2012
Hi, I sent u an email, check & get back to me if u don't mind. I am very close to you @ palmgroove. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Web Designer That Can Teach Me How To Design Web Site by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2012
call me
Re: I Need A Web Designer That Can Teach Me How To Design Web Site by lanredo1(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2012
businesszoom: Hi, I sent u an email, check & get back to me if u don't mind. I am very close to you @ palmgroove. Thanks.
I will find time to meet you today

(1) (Reply)

Building A Lasting And Working BLOGSITE! / Blogger Help / Review This Website Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.