Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,218 members, 7,925,772 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! (1630 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Do Catholics Believe in Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
holyvirgin:
olodo, i knw your bible teaches u that a demon could be holy since u chose 2 address me as such. No demon is holy u lunatic! I don't insult people, i only say d truth. My word is enof 4 u and take it if u love wisdom.

holyvirgin: Nope i knew ur intentiƶns 4 starting this thread and i tell u its not a sincere and honest one as u claim so i refused to contribute. Thrashing u is my aim and i have succeedd cos your responses was exactly as expected.

holyvirgin:
no those are not insults, they are meant to bring senses into ur daft skull.
The last time i checked protestants have always been the frustrated ones thus d name 'protestants' and you are just one of them.

holyvirgin: the pentecostals,catholics,jehovah withness,anglicans etc are termed christians and preach the word of the scriptures but one would only marvel at the increasing number of church bashing,insults from the christians that claim to be united by God.so i want to know why their is so much hate among the christians of nowadays especially when one does not agree with other peoples teaching? is it what christianity now stand for?

Talk about hypocrisy! Smh!!! You accused folks of being hypocrites, yet, hypocrisy is your middle name!!!

You wanna know why Christian hate themselves? I think you are in a better position to answer that question! Why not be the change you want to see in Christianity, huh? The same holyvirgin who hates it when Christians bash and insult each other is the one raining insults on folks for questioning his Church doctrines? Is that not hypocrisy?

You wish you weren't a Christian because you think they hate each other, did Christ rejected his Father because the world hated him? No! He rather showed love to the world for hating him so we could learn from it!!!

Your rants are childish and womanlike. I doubt if you are a 'HE' like you said on the other thread, just admit you are a woman and I'll stop arguing with you!
Re: Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! by holyvirgin: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2012
Are you alright? I dnt need you to remind me of what I already said or wrote, and I repeat stop being an anti catholic or I would keep bashing you. I don't need lunatics like you to quote me next time. Believe anything u wanna believe about me and it won't disturb me.... Last warning
Re: Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! by dekung(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VABSoHYQr6k&list=FLv1Hb7NglkK6h8-JZCtOzpQ&index=67

The above reason suffices for catholics to get their own section....rotfl
Re: Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! by Obinoscopy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
Christ cried out in agony in the garden b4 his arrest saying: "Father let my people be one as you and I are one"

Let's preach ecumenism and not bigotry or hatred. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
holyvirgin: Are you alright? I dnt need you to remind me of what I already said or wrote, and I repeat stop being an anti catholic or I would keep bashing you. I don't need lunatics like you to quote me next time. Believe anything u wanna believe about me and it won't disturb me.... Last warning

I'm quoting you again, what are you gonna do about it, huh? Bash me? Mu he he he he he he

You must be out of your damn mind to think you can stop me from expressing myself! Not even GEJ can do that.

Your thinking is just too slow for my liking. Hate is not conquered by hate, many have tried and failed.

You are the lunatic, seeing how psychologically imbalanced you are. You need anger management counseling like I said earlier!

Get help and stop ranting on a public forum.
Re: Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! by holyvirgin: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2012
seriallink:

I'm quoting you again, what are you gonna do about it, huh? Bash me? Mu he he he he he he

You must be out of your damn mind to think you can stop me from expressing myself! Not even GEJ can do that.

Your thinking is just too slow for my liking. Hate is not conquered by hate, many have tried and failed.

You are the lunatic, seeing how psychologically imbalanced you are. You need anger management counseling like I said earlier!

Get help and stop ranting on a public forum.
now read the statement above again and tell me who is psychologicaly imbalanced! Olodo

Don't say i didn't warn you.
Re: Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
holyvirgin:
now read the statement above again and tell me who is psychologicaly imbalanced! Olodo

Don't say i didn't warn you.

The bolded is only possible in your ret@rded imaginationtongue

High-strung behavior and belligerent attitude only leads to destruction my friend. Get some help before the situation gets out of hand!

Don't say I didn't tell you so!

My 2cents
Re: Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! by gst101: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
i think the op is a bit bias. You find other people hit catholics so hard in other anti catholic thread. If you do not see such words from anti catholics to catholics to be on the par with the strong words catolics use on non catholics, then its becos you are on the side of non catholics. But i tell you they are equally offensive!

For crying out loud, you just saw what @dekung put up there! And what the other person (cant remember his name now) put up there in page 0.

The way some catholics respond is not different from the way JW, christ embassy, winners, deeperlife respond when a controversial issue that is perculiar to their church is being raised here on NL. I am currently on a thread in religion section here and truth is light was very aggressive toward me with his first reply to my post. And the reason is i brought up some ills that take place in his congregation...things that are covered up by the authority of his watch tower organization

bottom line is, you hear nasty comments from catholics to non catholics just as you hear equally nasty comments from non catholics to catholics. Do we say every church should have their sections?
Re: Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
^^^Well, everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression. Mine is based on my experiences with some intolerant Catholics on this board! BTW, I do not belong to any denomination, so, I do not agree with the part that says my opinion is biased. Thanks for your views though!
Re: Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! by mrsoma: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2012
[b][/b]he Apostles layed down these examples, Lets follow just that and not "MEN" invented traditions that have no value. I take it d apostles are not "men" but something else only u can define!

Your rants are childish and womanlike. I doubt if you are a 'HE' like you said on the other thread, just admit you are a woman and I'll stop arguing with you. @so serial ur sexist as well as anti catholic!good combo it fits u.
Re: Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! by truthislight: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2012
gst101: i think the op is a bit bias. You find other people hit catholics so hard in other anti catholic thread. If you do not see such words from anti catholics to catholics to be on the par with the strong words catolics use on non catholics, then its becos you are on the side of non catholics. But i tell you they are equally offensive!

For crying out loud, you just saw what @dekung put up there! And what the other person (cant remember his name now) put up there in page 0.

The way some catholics respond is not different from the way JW, christ embassy, winners, deeperlife respond when a controversial issue that is perculiar to their church is being raised here on NL. I am currently on a thread in religion section here and truth is light was very aggressive toward me with his first reply to my post. And the reason is i brought up some ills that take place in his congregation...things that are covered up by the authority of his watch tower organization

bottom line is, you hear nasty comments from catholics to non catholics just as you hear equally nasty comments from non catholics to catholics. Do we say every church should have their sections?

guy, what are you on?

Do you take "Jamaican vegetable"?

Why are you lying Against me?

Well, if you have become addicted to me better see a doctor o.

Imagine angry
lol.
Guy, watch it!
Re: Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! by VanPOLICE: 12:30pm On May 15, 2020
Just Like some of the Mega Churches In United States

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer Points Forthe Rccg 100 Days Fasting / I Was Seduced By A Woman - Pastor Adeboye Reveals / Bill Cosby Put's Victoria Osteen In Her Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.