Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:15 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (660678 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Francheezy: p3 scored 4094

let sum1 post d score of n3 wit latest antutu
Nice one bro. I jus hope someone like Hollaslyd will come fwd to do justice to this.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
Francheezy: p3 scored 4094

let sum1 post d score of n3 wit latest antutu
Nice one bro. I jus hope someone like Hollaslyd will come fwd to do justice to this.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by keypoint29(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
U want unlimited glu coins in any of the glu game ;Ds? GLU-EDitor-2.0-APK-andropalace.net.apk is the answer...download and install it,afta installation off ur data network cos it wont work wif ur data on...just run and application,minimize it and open the glu game,u wil be surprise wif what u wil see sad
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by keypoint29(m): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sad smiley was a mistake shocked
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by keypoint29(m): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Pls guys,drop names of madt games ......
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
On your Android smartphone running 2.3
(Gingerbread),
1. Go to Settings,
2. Scroll down and click on About phone ,
3. Find the Android version, and
4. Tap the living daylights out of it until you see
the Gingerbread Man artwork pop up.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2013

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ebuka144(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
Pls hw can i get dis utorent or atorent ooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by adelcole(m): 6:13am On Jun 06, 2013
CAN I PARTITION TN3 WITH CWM pls coz i dont want it to bricked my phone? I see that cwm does not require pc. Thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by samilo88(m): 6:16am On Jun 06, 2013
Abeg ma N3 experts make una help me out. I downloaded pes12 from a site and extracted the compressed file with my comp. I followed all the instructions,copied the obb file to my sdcard obb folder. I installed d apk file but when I try to run d game,it tells me that I have to connect to the internet to download an additional 180mb file. Is this how its suppose to be or is their something am not doing right? I don't have a strong internet connection to download dat 180mb file..pls guys help me out especially those of you that have installed the PES..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jworos(m): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2013
lacosteIII:

It is not d same as d one u downloaded before...wait @bola4love have you partitioned your memory card...it is not compulsory sha...if you don't like d ROM, flash back your backed-up ROM...and flash back 'data.sys.img' for ur data...back up ur memory card before flashing GINGERBEAN
gud mawnin boss,jst finishd dwnloadn d gingerbean final,in d instruxtions i saw dat i v to partition my sd card,is it compulsory??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 06, 2013
samilo88: Abeg ma N3 experts make una help me out. I downloaded pes12 from a site and extracted the compressed file with my comp. I followed all the instructions,copied the obb file to my sdcard obb folder. I installed d apk file but when I try to run d game,it tells me that I have to connect to the internet to download an additional 180mb file. Is this how its suppose to be or is their something am not doing right? I don't have a strong internet connection to download dat 180mb file..pls guys help me out especially those of you that have installed the PES..
dat is wat am facing also mine was even playin afta i tried all day bt wen i wanted to move data file of fifa to obb folder its stop playin and i cant make it work again :-D
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jworos(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2013
@lacoste is titanium backup an alternative to nandroid backup
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2013
guys i have successfully installed the assassins creed that was giving me problem, the problem now is that the game is larger dan my screen. please guys what do i do to make it my screen size
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by samilo88(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2013
Cowboy43: cheesy dat is wat am facing also mine was even playin afta i tried all day bt wen i wanted to move data file of fifa to obb folder its stop playin and i cant make it work again :-D
did u extract d file on a computer or u extracted it on your phone? if u extracted it with ur phone which extractor did u use
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by YEBOKO(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2013
Guys please,help i downloaded asphalt 7 all the 4 parts,the file is in rar now how do i pack it together or is it only one of the parts that i will unrar. Please helpppppp
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Geniusvic(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2013
Pls does modern combat 3 run on tecno n3?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2013
obisite: Pls o house I need help, how do I configure my P3 with this bonanza with Etizalat, for d free browsin, I cnt browse yet wit the fone, I'm srry I link P3 to this trend, I didn't find such trend 4 P3

it's simple just send HIGH to 8186 and share your testimony here wink

for those of you who have p3/n3 that are not customised just send the code above and enjoy all the benefits including airtime bonus shocked
hurry now while it's still available
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2013
ezeh isaac:

it's simple just send HIGH to 8186 and share your testimony here wink

for those of you who have p3/n3 that are not customised just send the code above and enjoy all the benefits including airtime bonus shocked
hurry now while it's still available

na for Etisalat users only ooo gringrin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2013
samilo88:
did u extract d file on a computer or u extracted it on your phone? if u extracted it with ur phone which extractor did u use
i use my fone use 7ziper to extract
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Panshow(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2013
Otobibaba: i need help onthis..
if your device is rooted, download titanium back up (probably using google search), back up ur music player and play store or even all ur files. Then restore the ones that have been given you problems. I experienced this problem before and it works for me. #TeamN3.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2013
Pls is there any solution yet on how to unlock the airtel customised sim1....pls Amy help?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2013
YEBOKO: Guys please,help i downloaded asphalt 7 all the 4 parts,the file is in rar now how do i pack it together or is it only one of the parts that i will unrar. Please helpppppp
make sure all d rar parts are in one folder
den extract rar1 .every oda file wld b joined 2geda in one folder
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by zeanslim(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
mindtricks: Nice one bro. I jus hope someone like Hollaslyd will come fwd to do justice to this.
Q1

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
zeanslim:
Q1
wow

sweet
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
wisdomray: guys i have successfully installed the assassins creed that was giving me problem, the problem now is that the game is larger dan my screen. please guys what do i do to make it my screen size
guys please i need ur help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
adelcole: CAN I PARTITION TN3 WITH CWM pls coz i dont want it to bricked my phone? I see that cwm does not require pc. Thanks
Mate the best way is true mini tooi
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
jworos: @lacoste is titanium backup an alternative to nandroid backup

no it is not an alternative...titanium backup is used to backup your data...while...nandroid backup is used to back up your ROM, data, boot and recovery with caches...

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (484) (Reply)

Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II