Stats: 3,199,350 members, 7,971,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:09 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (660669 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
samilo88: Abeg ma N3 experts make una help me out. I downloaded pes12 from a site and extracted the compressed file with my comp. I followed all the instructions,copied the obb file to my sdcard obb folder. I installed d apk file but when I try to run d game,it tells me that I have to connect to the internet to download an additional 180mb file. Is this how its suppose to be or is their something am not doing right? I don't have a strong internet connection to download dat 180mb file..pls guys help me out especially those of you that have installed the PES..

you extracted it wrongly.

uninstall the game.

now reinstall but don't open yet

extract the com.konami.pes2012 folder and not the obb file to Android / obb.
wait for the extraction.

when done, open the game and play
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mustiboy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
D.lee:
Guy, look around your area where dem dey sell phone, you go see am buy. Make you no talk say your friend dey do shakara, he try dey borrow you him owm. You no say no dull moment with n3.
thanks i don see am i'll will try and complete my money as soon as possible.na only 10k i don get and the price na 12,500k
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Adebami125: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
who can beat my score

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
Please @Brainrex and @N3 users I followed what you wrote on your blog to root my N3 but after rebooting, I did not see any 3 buttons as you said. I downloaded superuser and root checker and this is what I got. "Sorry! This device does not have proper root access"
Please what will I do now? Help me out oo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Adebami125: who can beat my score

is this temple run 2...ok...i have d game...let me play it, i am coming
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Adebami125: who can beat my score

@Adebami125 this is my score...i can beat your score...pics is below

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Olodapsing(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
observing

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
myhobbies: Please @Brainrex and @N3 users I followed what you wrote on your blog to root my N3 but after rebooting, I did not see any 3 buttons as you said. I downloaded superuser and root checker and this is what I got. "Sorry! This device does not have proper root access"
Please will I do now? Help me out oo

Help me out guys
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by damatolnew: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
How can i killed previously opened applications on my n3,coz after using task killer i normally discovered they have restarted themselves. Any solution?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jworos(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
una sure say una play dat game 2 get dat score? U guy r cheatn,una too lyk wayo,haba@temple run guy...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
My internal memory keep reducing every time
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
jworos: una sure say una play dat game 2 get dat score? U guy r cheatn,una too lyk wayo,haba@temple run guy...

lolzzz...is not easy
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
ibietela2: My internal memory keep reducing every time

that is d way it is, only if you can use Link2sd or follow @elegale thread...and must partition ur memory card to link
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
myhobbies: Please @Brainrex and @N3 users I followed what you wrote on your blog to root my N3 but after rebooting, I did not see any 3 buttons as you said. I downloaded superuser and root checker and this is what I got. "Sorry! This device does not have proper root access"
Please what will I do now? Help me out oo
Thank Jesus, I have succeeded in rooting my N3 machine courtsy of @Brainrex guide!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
Screenshot

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
myhobbies: Screenshot

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by darea18: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
@hobbies]. how aπϑ where did yu get yur Flash Player?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
ezeh isaac:

it's simple just send HIGH to 8186 and share your testimony here wink

for those of you who have p3/n3 that are not customised just send the code above and enjoy all the benefits including airtime bonus shocked
hurry now while it's still available
I tried it o, sayin dear cutomer your device is not eligible for this offer, pls o! I'm beginin 2 regret gettin dis fone, how can I configure n browse wit it, I hv MTN n etizalat line on it
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
lacosteIII:

go learn
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
jworos: @lacoste is titanium backup an alternative to nandroid backup
lol, no. titanium backup is for apps, nandroid for backing up what came up with d fone when u new bought it so that if u brick it, u can restore with a pc
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
lacosteIII:

both of u are cheaters tongue
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by aia99: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
wisdomray: guys i have successfully installed the assassins creed that was giving me problem, the problem now is that the game is larger dan my screen. please guys what do i do to make it my screen size
go and get another apk u cn google search 'assassins creed hvga apk'
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by keypoint29(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
Guys,the mtn magic sim is stil rockin,jst follow the 2e50 procedure well,i did 10 and sold for 3k each,anyways if u stay in Abk nd u nid one lemme or add me on whatsapp,check ma signature for ma number grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Pls house! How do I get tecno P3 configure 2 browse, I cnt browse wit it, I'm kinda regretin buyin d phone, pls I need help. D so cal etizalat bonanza is nt workin, I sent d code HIGH,to 8186, I got a reply that d fone is not eligible for it, dnt knw what 2 do 2 get it browse, I hv MTN n Etizalat sims in it, I need help o
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
Pls do nt knw why google play keep telling me that TTpod is nt compatible with my machine N3. pls N3 users hlp me out. God u
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
obisite: Pls house! How do I get tecno P3 configure 2 browse, I cnt browse wit it, I'm kinda regretin buyin d phone, pls I need help. D so cal etizalat bonanza is nt workin, I sent d code HIGH,to 8186, I got a reply that d fone is not eligible for it, dnt knw what 2 do 2 get it browse, I hv MTN n Etizalat sims in it, I need help o
insert ur eti in sim1 den send d code

make sure u turn on data too brows
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by kippo: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
joshovo: Plswho don finsh shadow gun hre
av finished it.........it took me 3days
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
Francheezy:
insert ur eti in sim1 den send d code

make sure u turn on data too brows
I sent d code o, stil same response dat this device is nt eligible for the offer, I no want offer again o, mak d fone just browse first,
Myt even sell if off, I'm just fed up with this P3 sef
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 12:11am On Jun 07, 2013
gboru: go learn

wink
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2013
obisite:
I sent d code o, stil same response dat this device is nt eligible for the offer, I no want offer again o, mak d fone just browse first,
Myt even sell if off, I'm just fed up with this P3 sef

wow strange
eti shld b in sim1 wit 3g
nd u get u 100mb
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=myhobbies][/quote]

oh, welcome on board...

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (484) (Reply)

Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II