Stats: 3,190,887 members, 7,942,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (657447 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by darea18: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2013
lacosteIII:

SURULERE, ALAGBADO side... whatsapp me 080-878-41762...
I dnt use whatsapp For now. Alagbado ΐ̲̣̣̣̥s far from my Area. Do me a favour, gve the brief procedure on how τ̲̅ȍ flash Aurora.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bonetalk(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2013
naijathings: ttpod is the sh*t.. best music experience on a mobile phone
what problem do u have with it coz that's what i'm currently using and i like its performance
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
Yep I've run the benchmark. They both have the same performance.
Regarding quality, n3 is a bit superior notwithstanding the extra added feature which don't really count. I've always told people. P3 is not worth ditching the n3 for. Literally the same device
U are really correct, I told them on p3 thread that both of them have internal spec,but when it comes to real usage the n3 performs better. the ram of p3 quickly goes down to 160 but n3 never went down below 200. I have used the two phones,but i have sold the p3 out,cos n3 is better in gaming. Thanks boss.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emphasis(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2013
Seyilome: U are really correct, I told them on p3 thread that both of them have internal spec,but when it comes to real usage the n3 performs better. the ram of p3 quickly goes down to 160 but n3 never went down below 200. I have used the two phones,but i have sold the p3 out,cos n3 is better in gaming. Thanks boss.
well not everyone is a game freak, so gaming shouldnt be a yardstick. The front camara and flash/torch of the p3 are vital features which i cannot trade for smooth gaming.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2013
Where to download pes2012
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by kayusmile(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2013
Jst dropping ds: get 2 yrs resident visa to dubai..work nd earn close to 100k for a start..wit free accommodation,feeding nd transport..contact 08079670078
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kayode4un: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2013
pls hw do i partiton diz ma phone ad pls side effects
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by b0y(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2013
guys, guys, guys, i'm a Tecno N3 newbie who's trying so hard to keep up. So far i've been able to get so much knowledge here without needing to post questions or query of any kind regarding the device. But i'm at a fix here and i really need help. Its about partitioning the SD Card. My TN3 has a Rom512+512Ram specs and i'm a little confused whether it is still important for me to partition my sd. Already i see an option where i could move installed apps to SD so i'm wondering why it's still necessary to partition. I could use a lil explanation here.
P.S : i'm planning to install loads of apps on the phone subsequently tho so pls kindly tell me if this is one reason to partition my memory card.
Many thanks in advance
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 11:18am On Jun 09, 2013
b0y: guys, guys, guys, i'm a Tecno N3 newbie who's trying so hard to keep up. So far i've been able to get so much knowledge here without needing to post questions or query of any kind regarding the device. But i'm at a fix here and i really need help. Its about partitioning the SD Card. My TN3 has a Rom512+512Ram specs and i'm a little confused whether it is still important for me to partition my sd. Already i see an option where i could move installed apps to SD so i'm wondering why it's still necessary to partition. I could use a lil explanation here.
P.S : i'm planning to install loads of apps on the phone subsequently tho so pls kindly tell me if this is one reason to partition my memory card.
Many thanks in advance

Mine is also written same memory but what is actually left when I bought is just 175. So download Antigua Benchmark to check urs.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by kippo: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2013
guys plz post d link to download asphalt 7,back stab,dark night n spider man AV bn downloading the not working ones plz guy don't ignore me again.....plz plz n plz
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2013
Pls where can I download movies n series film apart from movies mobile. Net
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
Has anybody downloaded typos from Google play? why all this "not compactible with ur phone"? na
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
Has anybody downloaded ttpod from Google play? why all this "not compactible with ur phone"? na
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Immanuelar(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
pls guys av not been able to upload pics from my n3 since i bought it in april,please wot can i do.tnx
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by damatolnew: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Please am new into rooting world, someone should help me post the link to how i can root my n3,pls am pleading, wana root this phone today coz am tired of this low memory issue
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Chizak24(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
kayusmile: Jst dropping ds: get 2 yrs resident visa to dubai..work nd earn close to 100k for a start..wit free accommodation,feeding nd transport..contact 08079670078
OGA SIR, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? ABI YOU NO WAN FOLLOW LIVE 4 DUBAI!!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by b0y(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
myhobbies:

Mine is also written same memory but what is actually left when I bought is just 175. So download Antigua Benchmark to check urs.
Mine is 175mb too! So did u partition ur SD Card?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Chizak24(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
sam4xadams: Pls where can I download movies n series film apart from movies mobile. Net
just google 'lancer movies' your eyes shall see the wonders

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Yeske: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
I can't find ttpod in my google play.cI have searched for it several times. Where else can I download it?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
Emphasis:
well not everyone is a game freak, so gaming shouldnt be a yardstick. The front camara and flash/torch of the p3 are vital features which i cannot trade for smooth gaming.
they are both good, i love n3 alot compared to p3, the flash and front camera doesn't move me because the phone looks childish. n3 has a better body, very lovely phone.....
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yeske: I can't find ttpod in my google play.cI have searched for it several times. Where else can I download it?
get it from blackmart. u can get blackmart from 4shared
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
grin coolGreetings
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lekmight1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls which apps can i use to extract big file like fifa
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joezium(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
I dey what's app with dis 070-125-93340 or dis 07065349317.... No play last ooo cos dis na the bomb
gozieugo99: boşş ābęg yoų dy wāţşāpp māķę wę ţāblę węllā į boşş dāţ şţųƒƒ bād bad
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
guy pls i guess u hav played modern combat 4 on ur n3. hw did u do it kus av downloaded al d version n afta mission breifing it will close
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
lacosteIII:

SURULERE, ALAGBADO side... whatsapp me 080-878-41762...
guy pls i guess u hav played modern combat 4 on ur n3. hw did u do it kus av downloaded al d version n afta mission breifing it will close.u guys shuld help na for 3 wiks av bein makin di comment n no 1 is replyn
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emphasis(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
wisdomray:
they are both good, i love n3 alot compared to p3, the flash and front camera doesn't move me because the phone looks childish. n3 has a better body, very lovely phone.....
yeah i do agree with you that n3 outwardly looks better than p3, but using 'childish' to describe the look of p3 is rather an overstatement.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
Chizak24: just google 'lancer movies' your eyes shall see the wonders
damnnn nigga

diz is one hell of a site

d wonders plenty ehnn

tnx man
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
Lekmight1: Pls which apps can i use to extract big file like fifa
7 zipper from play store
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Xymc1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
Heeeelllpppp guys,i tried to partition my TN3 using minitool partition wizard on my computer but whenever i get to the step of 'create' on the unallocated memory the minitool keeps telling me this
"minitool partition wizard cannot create a new partition on this removable disk. if you like to create several partitions on this removable disk,you need to delete all the partitions first".... seriously i dont undastand this,i trjed redoing it but it keeps showing me thesame error message,please anyone who has a way out should please help me cause am frustrated with this low memory notification,please anyone
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
[url-https://www.nairaland.com/1296142/tecno-d3-questions]Pls guys, shed more light on this.[/url]
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by damatolnew: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
damatolnew: Please am new into rooting world, someone should help me post the link to how i can root my n3,pls am pleading, wana root this phone today coz am tired of this low memory issue
pls dont ignore......

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (484) (Reply)

Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II