Stats: 3,178,976 members, 7,906,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:15 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (653539 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bibiaremieye(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
proffnico: Me newest hit....
I'm new in android fones, if I'm downloadin any game wil I stil download d cache?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by vicshownero(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
john_shagb: I just backed up my ROM with online Nandroid. Time to check out this jellybean aurora thingy. Thanks house you've been of great help all along.
wao..bro pls help me out on the steps to follow coz when i click back up it will just tell me that ash not found..pls help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by vicshownero(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
damatolnew:
Thanks brother, finally root the phone, i then tried to backup my stock rom by using online Nandroid backup but its bringing error. Please someone should help me with how to backup my stockrom. Pls and please
same problem with mine,mine is saying ash not found...we need someone to solve the issue of this nandroid for us oooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by johnshagb(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
vicshownero:
wao..bro pls help me out on the steps to follow coz when i click back up it will just tell me that ash not found..pls help

Do you have:
Mkyaffs2image, busybox and working cwm?
If ur answer is yes, then I don't know where the error should be coming from.
Maybe u should go to settings, under select shell tick 'default shell'. Then try backing up again.
Just a suggestion.
Note: to my knowledge u must have the 3 apps I listed earlier. Goodluck
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by vicshownero(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
john_shagb:

Do you have:
Mkyaffs2image, busybox and working cwm?
If ur answer is yes, then I don't know where the error should be coming from.
Maybe u should go to settings, under select shell tick 'default shell'. Then try backing up again.
Just a suggestion.
Note: to my knowledge u must have the 3 apps I listed earlier. Goodluck
i see,nandroid online back up only ask me to download busybox and i did,i dont know of mkyaffs2image and working cwm...pls where can i get this two applications and what will i do with them after downloading? thanks for ur reply
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by johnshagb(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
vicshownero:
i see,nandroid online back up only ask me to download busybox and i did,i dont know of mkyaffs2image and working cwm...pls where can i get this two applications and what will i do with them after downloading? thanks for ur reply
Go to goggle playstore search and download clockworkmod.
For mkyaffs2image go to ur nandroid settings u'll see download mkyaffs2image.
Hope it helps
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
Are those psp games am seeing in n3,can it handle it at all
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
vicshownero:
On ur sdcard create a folder clockworkmod den on ur nandroid settings dl d myaffsk den run ur bak up thank me later
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kennydollz: emuparadise.me

@Kennydollz thanks for the ps2, psp and other games on this site...u try
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
guys pls i guess u hav played modern combat
4 on ur n3. hw did u do it kus av
downloaded al d version n afta mission
breifing it will close.u guys shuld help na for
3 wiks av bein makin di comment n no 1 is
replyn
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
xeraz: guys pls i guess u hav played modern combat
4 on ur n3. hw did u do it kus av
downloaded al d version n afta mission
breifing it will close.u guys shuld help na for
3 wiks av bein makin di comment n no 1 is
replyn

modern combat 4 cannot play on Tn3...try expanding ur ram with ram EXPANDER...i hope it works

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by tunzi(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls ani1 dat has pes12 should pls share d link n tell me hw to ovacum d license wahala. Abeg make person ansa me. Thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
lacosteIII:

modern combat 4 cannot play on Tn3...try expanding ur ram with ram EXPANDER...i hope it works
wel av done dat n it dint wrk.pls is der any oda fps game dat is intresting as modern combat?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by aia99: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kennydollz: 96mb..148after extraction..nd ironman 2 gives me 48-60fps
i hv downloaded the 'dead to right' , it started with 25fps bt on playing it d stays mostly at 8fps to 12fps which makes to be VERY slow and laggy,did u apply any thing to make it play faster
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by phemmie06(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please is there anyone around in Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Berger, Iju who can me out. My phone is suffering with low memory. I don't mind paying for the service. I contact me via way app. 08037506939
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by keypoint29(m): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Guys,if i backed up ma fone wif nandroid backup,how can i restore it?pls reply
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Leonaidas300: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
pls i av reached the fair usage on my subscription. i have sent 2h to 131, but didn't get any message frm mtn. i called cistomer care to complain and dey told me to use it on my modem and see it works. but the problem is that i don't av a modem shld i go ahead and remove the sim for 24hrs? pls i need urgent response. d 2hrs is almost over.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
Leonaidas300: pls i av reached the fair usage on my subscription. i have sent 2h to 131, but didn't get any message frm mtn. i called cistomer care to complain and dey told me to use it on my modem and see it works. but the problem is that i don't av a modem shld i go ahead and remove the sim for 24hrs? pls i need urgent response. d 2hrs is almost over.
text 106 to 131 den tell me wat dy said
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mackie1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
Wow post is gonna be seen for real, followed this page from page one . OK lets go to the point I was using tecno n3 before I changed to p3. So CAN SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME THE DISADVANTAGE OF ROOTING A PHONE
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Leonaidas300: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
xeraz: text 106 to 131 den tell me wat dy said
No reply yet. time is almost up, shld i remove the sim?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
lacosteIII:

It works
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by keypoint29(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
[quot e author=keypoint29]Guys,if i backed up ma fone wif nandroid backup,how can i restore it?pls reply[/quote] pls reply abeg
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
Olamyyde:
It works
did u use ram expander?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
Leonaidas300:
No reply yet. time is almost up, shld i remove the sim?
since ders no reply it messd up.nxt tym try sndn dat 2H to 131 around 12 midnit bkus of netwrk
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Leonaidas300: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
xeraz: since ders no reply it messd up.nxt tym try sndn dat 2H to 131 around 12 midnit bkus of netwrk
they said sorry you don't have enough credit for the action pls recharge and try again.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by vicshownero(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
john_shagb:
Go to goggle playstore search and download clockworkmod.
For mkyaffs2image go to ur nandroid settings u'll see download mkyaffs2image.
Hope it helps
It seams there is something which you guys are not telling me, i followed all the steps but am still getting the same error message, check the screen shot
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by vicshownero(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
Here is the details

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by vicshownero(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
More

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
Leonaidas300:
they said sorry you don't have enough credit for the action pls recharge and try again.
it wunt wrk.der ar supposed to say

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by vicshownero(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
And

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by vicshownero(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
When i changed the shell to ash this is what i get in the picture. Or did i download the wrong clockworkmod? I really want to backup this stockroom before i partitioned my sdcard pls help on this nandroid online backup ooooo

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kennydollz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
maaji: guy can u play pes2013? pr 2012
i avnt tried dem yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing