Stats: 3,178,948 members, 7,906,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (653532 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Geniusvic(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2013
Pls guys how much free memory do I need on the internal memory before doing a nandroid backup on Tecno N3.. I want to edit build.prop so tis essential I do this backup; pls help smiley
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mustiboy(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2013
Android wit dis dier platform self. Probably the next os will be android 5.0 banana juice and processor will be 2.0 ghz fastsnail
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by simo4real(m): 8:16am On Jun 11, 2013
Plz am having a problem wt my N3 ,i cant acess my contact numbers any more, i can't even add new numbers. It always bring this message when ever i tried it"the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly please try again"

Please you guys should help me o!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2013
phemmie06: Please is there anyone around in Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Berger, Iju who can me out. My phone is suffering with low memory. I don't mind paying for the service. I contact me via way app. 08037506939
Ketu......

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joezium(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2013
IF YOU WANT THIS KINDA MY GOODIES BAG MAKE YOU HALLO ME FOR MY GOODY 07012593340
joezium: just passin by with my airtel goody bag....if ur interested for the AIRTEL 20GB, holla me on 07012593340.... Goodnyt
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2013
erobes:

yz na....na ur moni mtn jxt nid...dy vry careful sha
whats the procedure u used to get urs
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2013
akinyemi1: Pls help me my n3 got stolen and I wana install font on it so I can brick it pls can u give me any advice on which font I can install bec all d once I am seein is say incompatible
See wetin u write bro :s ur n3 got stolen nd u still wan install font on it how? :|
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Geniusvic(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2013
Guys which version of Modern combat 2 wrks on N3 and hw is it installed?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kennydollz(m): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2013
valboy20:

bro just try list those that are playable without lag.
av tried just 3 games..dead to rights reckoning,ironman 2,007 from russia with love is d best ive tried dats runs faster than d rest

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ParisLove2(f): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2013
Hey guys does this n3 play avi files? I wanna try these android phones. If it doesnt lemme stick to my bb.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by gozieugo99(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2013
Please guys can i delete dis folder from my phone cos its taking alot of memory from my sd card (upto 1gb now) d name is LOST.DIR hope it wont have any effect on my phone here's a screenshot of d folder

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by phemmie06(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2013
yehmy:
Ketu......
thanks bro. But if you know anyone around the mentioned area, I will really appreciate it.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by phemmie06(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2013
gboru: make una help this guy na.. I for help but na iPad I dey use...
Thanks bro. I don't know my offense
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by b0y(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2013
Here's a text i got from airtel about 10 minutes ago:

"GOOD News!!! You can now take up the UNLIMITED BlackBerry bundle for only N1,500 ONLY! Dial *440*16# to subscribe for 1 FULL month today!"
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by aia99: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2013
Paris-Love:
Hey guys does this n3 play avi files? I wanna try these android phones. If it doesnt lemme stick to my bb.
it cn play avi and other format via the aid of an app called mx player at higher and lower resolution
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2013
b0y: Here's a text i got from airtel about 10 minutes ago:

"GOOD News!!! You can now take up the UNLIMITED BlackBerry bundle for only N1,500 ONLY! Dial *440*16# to subscribe for 1 FULL month today!"
yeah got mine too..i believe it will work for all fones,bt i no nesd am,my gigz are enough..speaking of abeg in n3 and p3 which is beta..all i keep seeing on d p3 na confusion..p3 senior,n3 is elder..pls i want ppl that use both fones so it wnt be bias
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2013
house plz help me with wifi
i av working wifi in my
place of work but i dnt av
access to it and i'av try
some wifi hack app from
google play but i still dont
av accs to it plz tell me
what to do or app to use
thanks in advance
no 1 to help me abi
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2013
simo4real: Plz am having a problem wt my N3 ,i cant acess my contact numbers any more, i can't even add new numbers. It always bring this message when ever i tried it"the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly please try again"

Please you guys should help me o!

Try uninstalling the nimbuzz app on ur fone and check if d contact works, if not uninstall d fbuk app, backup d apk b4 uninstalling so dat it will be easier to re install. Xpectin ur feedback.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Geniusvic(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2013
How do I make Modern combat 2 work?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Sylvekzee(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2013
Mustiboy: Android wit dis dier platform self. Probably the next os will be android 5.0 banana juice and processor will be 2.0 ghz fastsnail

Guy no way! Android is codenamed in alphabetical order. And they are named after the name of foods. The first letter of each version starts with the next alphabet and so on

Like this............... E = Éclairs, F = Froyo, G = Gingerbread, H = Honey comb, I = Ice cream sandwich, J = Jelly bean.

So the next android version will start with "K"

Probably Kolanut cup cakes or Kangaroo meat pie, or something grin

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Sylvekzee(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2013
Geniusvic: How do I make Modern combat 2 work?

All Gameloft data files are placed in sdcard/Gameloft/games

That's where you should place the data files for it to play. If you did that and it still doesn't work then it probably won't work
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Bj5all(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2013
anybody still flexing mtn bbc subscription on tecno n3, mine stop working in the nite
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2013
phemmie06: thanks bro. But if you know anyone around the mentioned area, I will really appreciate it.
where re u staying?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Sylvekzee(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2013
Bj5all: anybody still flexing mtn bbc subscription on tecno n3, mine stop working in the nite

That's what I am using right now! Didn't stop! It's network problem in your area.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mustiboy(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2013
Hello gurus in the house.instead of we disturbing ourselves trying to install pes and fifa why not download dream league soccer or first touch soccer. They are the best soccer games on android
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by simo4real(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
edrys:

Try uninstalling the nimbuzz app on ur fone and check if d contact works, if not uninstall d fbuk app, backup d apk b4 uninstalling so dat it will be easier to re install. Xpectin ur feedback.
thanks i just did it now, it works. is there any need to re-install it back?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Geniusvic(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sylvekzee:

All Gameloft data files are placed in sdcard/Gameloft/games

That's where you should place the data files for it to play. If you did that and it still doesn't work then it probably won't work
Arrgh!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by sanandreas(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
help help help . My whatapp is showing me dat i shud update. I went to playstore and i downloaded a new one but behold it is still dsame old whtapp. I have 2dayz for my watapp to expire. Abeg nairalanders help me.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by gozieugo99(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
Please guys can i delete dis folder from
my phone cos its taking alot of memory
from my sd card (upto 1gb now) d name
is LOST.DIR hope it wont have any effect
on my phone here's a screenshot of d
folder

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by begwong: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Bj5all: anybody still flexing mtn bbc subscription on tecno n3, mine stop working in the nite
Did u do the " 2H to 131" ish
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by desto4naija(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
who has tired this airtel new unlimited is it working on n3 and pc?/
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Ositainklord(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sylvekzee:

Guy no way! Android is codenamed in alphabetical order. And they are named after the name of foods. The first letter of each version starts with the next alphabet and so on

Like this............... E = Éclairs, F = Froyo, G = Gingerbread, H = Honey comb, I = Ice cream sandwich, J = Jelly bean.

So the next android version will start with "K"

Probably Kolanut cup cakes or Kangaroo meat pie, or something grin
Lmfao!!! Kangaroo meat pie!!! ....th nxt one Is K: key lime pie actually. Theyre all dessert names.

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing