Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,094 members, 7,949,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (658189 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
pls am facing problem to download GTA III direct without ripping additional data and pls i want to download it with my laptop pls help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
adefash:

guy i rooted my fone succesfully thinking it will solve the issue of phone storage space is getting low. as i keep downloading, i get the message that my phone storage space is getin low.as i type now the internal storage capacity is 17mb.what can i do to resolve this as the apps on the internal storage memory cannot be moved manually to micro sd.pls advice.

bros help me with the first post on post 44
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
twicenoni:

U guys can use bb plans on ur sim glo nd airtel just 1200 for 1gig+

1 gig is just to small for me with my 100mb per day I have downloaded more than 4gig worth of games, music, and applications. my memory card space is currently 175 mb. I advice you to switch to MTN bis. 100 mb for 31 days is 3.1 gig and sometimes driodvpn server error makes you get more than 100 mb a day. With unlimited bandwidth I will download more than 4 gig worth of data daily. What matters is just good stable 3gig network.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
twicenoni: pls am facing problem to download GTA III direct without ripping additional data and pls i want to download it with my laptop pls help
just search for 'gta iii + SD DATA for andriod'
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=matrixme]
Please how do I contact you to help me about it? Hope you mean the #400 is like a monthly unlimited access or something... Thanks

yeah, about 1300 for 3 months. I will try will hint you when I successfully subscribe for 1 month unlimited.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ollyndjeda(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
@twicenoni are u sure my touch 4g is 20k?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
Timsilver:

1 gig is just to small for me with my 100mb per day I have downloaded more than 4gig worth of games, music, and applications. my memory card space is currently 175 mb. I advice you to switch to MTN bis. 100 mb for 31 days is 3.1 gig and sometimes driodvpn server error makes you get more than 100 mb a day. With unlimited bandwidth I will download more than 4 gig worth of data daily. What matters is just good stable 3gig network.

ok lets do trade by batter lol u can use glo bis 3gig for one month so pls teach me the mtn vpn pls for the glo 3gig just load 1200 and send text like this somonth send it to 777 so u will recieve msg that ur request is pending just set ur profile title to Glo Blackberry and ur apn to BlackBerry.net then leave the rest blank as ur request is pending u can download any amount of gigga byte file b4 it will be ativated then ur 3gig will start
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
ollyndjeda: @twicenoni are u sure my touch 4g is 20k?

over sure dey worry me sef i stay close to computer villa now so i know how e dey go
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
my brother is even using mtn connection of 15k for a year unlimited bandwidth
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ollyndjeda(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
twicenoni:

over sure dey worry me sef i stay close to computer villa now so i know how e dey go
omo meaning say we go meet one of this days. Abeg ur email
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
Timsilver:

boss i no undastand u ooi...isnt d bis 100mb a month or 100mb everyday for 31days abeg clarify.....
◦°˚˚˚°◦G☺d♡Bl姧◦°˚˚˚°◦
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
twicenoni:

ok lets do trade by batter lol u can use glo bis 3gig for one month so pls teach me the mtn vpn pls for the glo 3gig just load 1200 and send text like this somonth send it to 777 so u will recieve msg that ur request is pending just set ur profile title to Glo Blackberry and ur apn to BlackBerry.net then leave the rest blank as ur request is pending u can download any amount of gigga byte file b4 it will be ativated then ur 3gig will start
lolzz see how all of una just dey dupe glo anyhow.....na wa oo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
olatunji21:
boss i no undastand u ooi...isnt d bis 100mb a month or 100mb everyday for 31days abeg clarify.....
◦°˚˚˚°◦G☺d♡Bl姧◦°˚˚˚°◦
I never still understand this your font installation o. Abi no be the same tecno n3 we dey use?
Abeg bros, explain this thing explicitly. Thanks.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
Timsilver:

Guys, pls give us full tutorials of this MTN BIS and Droid VPN thing. I don't quite get what you guys are saying...
Do you mean we have to subscribe to Droid VPN and MTN separately or what?
I used MTN BIS + Solid VPN on my laptop back then but this Droid tin is giving me higraine..
Moreso, am tired on shelling out monthly 1,500naria salary to MTN.
I will stick to Airtel's 1,200 package till better things come by.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ben10nisen(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
My iPhone 3g sucks right now. There's haredly any app in the app store for my OS. And I'm to lazy to upgrade. Tecno is my one time favourate. I prefer it to nokia. I am totally coming for N3. If all the stories I am hearing are real, then it rocks big time. Brainex, I'll be getting back at ya if need anything. Saw your blog on tecno N3 rooting, really good stuff man.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 12:17am On Feb 03, 2013
ollyndjeda: omo meaning say we go meet one of this days. Abeg ur email

07081432887 add me to ur whatsapp
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2013
MasterPDON: lolzz see how all of una just dey dupe glo anyhow.....na wa oo

abi now wetin man pikin go do
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 12:22am On Feb 03, 2013
twicenoni:

interesting but I don't use Glo. Well, I remember downloading 1.9gig in 4 hours one particular night when my MTN SIM surfed free last month. Even if I have 10gig bundle I know definitely I will use it up before the end of the month. That's why I prefer MTN bis because there is no data cap. I will drop a full tutorial tomorrow on how to use driodvpn with MTN tomorrow. you can also check brain ex's blog. check the first few pages for the link.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 1:04am On Feb 03, 2013
olatunji21:
◦°˚˚˚°◦G☺d♡Bl姧◦°˚˚˚°◦

MTN bis is supposed to be 200 mb but it is actually unlimited. To use MTN bis on your andriod phone you have to install driodvpn which requires your phone to be rooted before it can work. if your phone is already rooted all you have to do is install tun.ko module installer, superuser, busybox (not necessary) and driodvpn. After installing driodvpn, Goto settings - connection protocol and select 'icmp' and set your busybox path to /system/xbin/ or where u installed busybox. That's all for driodvpn.
remember you have to subscribe for MTN bis by sending ' BBC to 21600' i.e MTN BIS Monthly Plan, and creating a
new access point using BlackBerry. net as your apn.

driodvpn gives free user 100 mb data allocation daily and paid user get unlimited access to their server.

Goto to http://droidvpn.com/ to sign up and download driodvpn.
Thanks.

Please bear with kindly go though my write up patently because I wrote it with sleepy eyes...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2013
Timsilver:

MTN bis is supposed to be 200 mb but it is actually unlimited. To use MTN bis on your andriod phone you have to install driodvpn which requires your phone to be rooted before it can work. if your phone is already rooted all you have to do is install tun.ko module installer, superuser, busybox (not necessary) and driodvpn. After installing driodvpn, Goto settings - connection protocol and select 'icmp' and set your busybox path to /system/xbin/ or where u installed busybox. That's all for driodvpn.
remember you have to subscribe for MTN bis by sending ' BBC to 21600' i.e MTN BIS Monthly Plan, and creating a
new access point using BlackBerry. net as your apn.

driodvpn gives free user 100 mb data allocation daily and paid user get unlimited access to their server.

Goto to http://droidvpn.com/ to sign up and download driodvpn.
Thanks.

Please bear with kindly go though my write up patently because I wrote it with sleepy eyes...
tanks bro ßěęë..†έέέ.. !!! Kěžžěl...!!! ♌•͡˘.˘ •͡♌"◦°◦ºº ĦцüĦ.. kan i use d droidvpn for anyoda netwrk am nt an mtn fan...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2013
gυуz ιƒ υ cαηт Ⴣσя∂ тσ ѕυвѕcяιвє тσ
∂яισ∂ νρη ρяємιυм ραcкαgє ..נυѕт נєנєℓу gσ ƒσт gℓσ ραcкαgє ...тнє ∂αтα cαρ ιѕ тнє ѕαмє...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
しëT'$ çômþâRë.
gしô ßí$ 3Gb = 1200
mTÑ ßí$ + free ÐRôíÐVþÑ 3GB =1500
mTÑ ßí$ + þâíÐ ÐRôíÐVþÑ. úÑしímíTëÐ = 2000

2 Likes

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
marshpearl: gυуz ιƒ υ cαηт Ⴣσя∂ тσ ѕυвѕcяιвє тσ
∂яισ∂ νρη ρяємιυм ραcкαgє ..נυѕт נєנєℓу gσ ƒσт gℓσ ραcкαgє ...тнє ∂αтα cαρ ιѕ тнє ѕαмє...
OK.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
biomedixexcel: しëT'$ çômþâRë.
gしô ßí$ 3Gb = 1200
Any Nigerian resller of the droid VPN premium voucher in the houz? And how much does it cost?

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2013
[i][/i]
9free:
Any Nigerian resller of the droid VPN premium voucher in the houz? And how much does it cost?

Confirm question

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
olatunji21:
tanks bro ßěęë..†έέέ.. !!! Kěžžěl...!!! ♌•͡˘.˘ •͡♌"◦°◦ºº ĦцüĦ.. kan i use d droidvpn for anyoda netwrk am nt an mtn fan...

Where did you see this font?

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by matrixme(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
That's true. We want to sign up for the unlimited access on the Droid VPN, so would appreciate the help. Also, my default browser and ucweb is not connecting on it please.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
matrixme: That's true. We want to sign up for the unlimited access on the Droid VPN, so would appreciate the help. Also, my default browser and ucweb is not connecting on it please.

just try again cuz all applicationsd connect with driod vpn including UCWeb and the default browser.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
biomedixexcel: しëT'$ çômþâRë.
gしô ßí$ 3Gb = 1200
Bros i like dis ur font oooo...where u c am abeg
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
u dis guy u knw ●๋•ηι¢є oσ●๋• me dy ask u aw u do dis u no reply...abi na bb u dy use ni
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
lat4real:

Where did you see this font?
n@ custom auto text me c am (⊙ ,⊙) for smartkeyboard pro
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2013

The data cap is not the same in in any way. my Internets usage for the past five days 500 + mb and still counting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (484) (Reply)

Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.