Stats: 3,193,119 members, 7,949,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (658200 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Î d0wñl0ÃdÊd fÎñal fÃñTÃ$ý 3 ÃþK Ãñd $d dÃta, Î hÃVÊ d0ñÊ ñÊÇÊ$$ÃRý? ThÎñG$ búT d0Ê$ ñ0T þlÃý Îñ$TÊÃd jú$T $h0w Ç0ññÊÇTÎñG...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
@30card plz hw did u do it
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
@jickson downlod blackmart alpah with google nd download paid apps nd games free/jxt seacrh 4 d name nd install.enjoy.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jspac(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
lat4real: Î d0wñl0ÃdÊd fÎñal fÃñTÃ$ý 3 ÃþK Ãñd $d dÃta, Î hÃVÊ d0ñÊ ñÊÇÊ$$ÃRý? ThÎñG$ búT d0Ê$ ñ0T þlÃý Îñ$TÊÃd jú$T $h0w Ç0ññÊÇTÎñG...
Write in English.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
js_pac:
Write in English.

lol. I downloaded final fantasy 3 apk and sd data, and I have done necessary things but instead of playing, it show connecting and nothing else...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
lat4real:

lol. I downloaded final fantasy 3 apk and sd data, and I have done necessary things but instead of playing, it show connecting and nothing else...
create an obb folder: sdcard/Android/Obb
Then move ur com.square.......... file to the Obb folder.
Then open the FFIII app and enjoy.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
9free:
create an obb folder: sdcard/Android/Obb
Then move ur com.square.......... file to the Obb folder.
Then open the FFIII app and enjoy.

Do I need to create another one because I had obb folder already, I just moved it to that folder
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
lat4real:

Do I need to create another one because I had obb folder already, I just moved it to that folder
Move it to the obb folder you have.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
Anybody knows where I can download SIMS 3 for free?
playstore, blactmarket and aptoide not helping out....
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 1:22am On Feb 06, 2013
9free:
Oga timsilver, I don wait tire ooooo.......
Who knows how to do this thing?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 3:12am On Feb 06, 2013
Brainrex: Temple run

Screenies by HOLLASLYD
Benchmarks

Fifa12

Modern Combat 4
(lags a bit 80% playable)

brainrex pls just give me the site thant u use to download ur HD games free
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by elegale: 3:57am On Feb 06, 2013
Hi guys...sorry if I'm posting dis in thw wrong plcae buh I gat a prob. My tecno N3 boots and stops @ d tecno logo...den my screen does this whitish blinky thingy as if my screen's got a prob. Anyways, on further research, I discovered either of 2 possibilities: my fone is bricked or my os/rom is corrupted.

Nw, d thing is I need a full rom/os backup so that I can restore my phone through the recovery module. Please, can anyone upload his full os/rom backup for me and send me a link, as the android os for N3 is fairly new and not available online.

Thanx a mil...really appreciate.

elegale@live.com
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by starlightRR(m): 4:43am On Feb 06, 2013
elegale: Hi guys...sorry if I'm posting dis in thw wrong plcae buh I gat a prob. My tecno N3 boots and stops @ d tecno logo...den my screen does this whitish blinky thingy as if my screen's got a prob. Anyways, on further research, I discovered either of 2 possibilities: my fone is bricked or my os/rom is corrupted.

Nw, d thing is I need a full rom/os backup so that I can restore my phone through the recovery module. Please, can anyone upload his full os/rom backup for me and send me a link, as the android os for N3 is fairly new and not available online.

Thanx a mil...really appreciate.

elegale@live.com
I had same prob.....just take the phone to tecno Carl center lagos... . they fixed mine by changing the board (FREE).
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 30card(m): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2013
dtkages: @30card plz hw did u do it
i said if u are interested give me a call dats why I dropped ma fone number
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2013
twicenoni:

brainrex pls just give me the site thant u use to download ur HD games free
How people can be funny. Does the quote write brainrex? smiley smiley
Goto andropalace.net I downloaded them there.
I have over 80 games y'all. If u want em all, call me for the money wey u wan give me. If u want some HD games worth of 7-10gb of data still call me for the token wey u wan give me. Look my signature below ahan smiley
For low space probs on n3, download link2sd
Install and run
Must have root
Move all user apps to sd
Convert ur most used app to system app never try it with games. Convert like 5-8 apps recommended by me.
I guarantee u a free storage.
And again android ain't about apps u got but the usefulness of the app. Don't install an app for fancy.
Imagine me, I use an internal ROM of 4gb on me Samsung yet I have just 20 outstanding over useful app
Na in person wey dey use 512mb of ROM wan install the whole world undecided

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by fabianblaise: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2013
Tedman:
Isn't the phone playing HD games? Why then, can't it run Temple Run?
ram/processor issues
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by fabianblaise: 7:46am On Feb 06, 2013
Kamaye: My Tecno D3 is playing temple run smoothly without any lags, and i have not root it yet.
tecno d3 have a faster processor speed-1GHz,compared to n3's 800MHz.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by fabianblaise: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2013
30card:
actually n3 plays temple am currently playing temple run and 2 on my n3.
does it run *smoothly*?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2013
N3 512mb ram is different from n3 256mb ram
They both got the same capabilities in gaming and ui but differs in multitasking cus of ram
Most games of the new age require 300mb ram atleast to run
To make that possible on the 256mb n3 version, get an original sd card as the factory sd n3 came preinstalled is not so fast.
Then upgrade ur ram to as much as 3gb but do 900mb tops with n3.
Please don't ask me how to do it. Flip back pages from page 1. I posted a lucid and elaborate detail to achieve that.
Again u must have root.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2013
fabianblaise:
tecno d3 have a faster processor speed-1GHz,compared to n3's 800MHz.
i'm kinda confused here.....is the processor of the n3 800mhz or 1ghz ?? Cos what i saw on page 1 is 1ghz
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Toroze(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2013
MasterPDON: i'm kinda confused here.....is the processor of the n3 800mhz or 1ghz ?? Cos what i saw on page 1 is 1ghz
on the pack yes its written but in the phone specs its 1008 mhz which means it is 1ghz so basically d same thing
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2013
HOLLASLYD: N3 512mb ram is different from n3 256mb ram
They both got the same capabilities in gaming and ui but differs in multitasking cus of ram
Most games of the new age require 300mb ram atleast to run
To make that possible on the 256mb n3 version, get an original sd card as the factory sd n3 came preinstalled is not so fast.
Then upgrade ur ram to as much as 3gb but do 900mb tops with n3.
Please don't ask me how to do it. Flip back pages from page 1. I posted a lucid and elaborate detail to achieve that.
Again u must have root.
Dude I got the tecno D3 how do I root, I tried using poot but it didn't go so well, and also how do I upgrade my ram as I have a super fast 8gb micro sd made by Nokia
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
Poot can only work on old Qualcomm. Snapdragon 1ghz android 2.3 devices

Won't work on tecno d3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
How people can be funny. Does the quote write brainrex? smiley smiley
Goto andropalace.net I downloaded them there.
I have over 80 games y'all. If u want em all, call me for the money wey u wan give me. If u want some HD games worth of 7-10gb of data still call me for the token wey u wan give me. Look my signature below ahan smiley
For low space probs on n3, download link2sd
Install and run
Must have root
Move all user apps to sd
Convert ur most used app to system app never try it with games. Convert like 5-8 apps recommended by me.
I guarantee u a free storage.
And again android ain't about apps u got but the usefulness of the app. Don't install an app for fancy.
Imagine me, I use an internal ROM of 4gb on me Samsung yet I have just 20 outstanding over useful app
Na in person wey dey use 512mb of ROM wan install the whole world undecided
any idea on how to install those games from andropalace.net tanx
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by elegale: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
starlight®®:

I had same prob.....just take the phone to tecno Carl center lagos... . they fixed mine by changing the board (FREE).

Aii. Thanx. Hw long did it take??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Tedman: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
Thanks for all your advice, but does anyone know where they sell N3 with a 512 RAM at Computer Village, Ikeja, apart from Revive?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by cyber999: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
Please, has anyone partitioned their n3's sd card. I tried all the information I see but no luck. The card becomes unreadable to my n3 after the partitioning. I used mini tool partitioning wizard and I followed the instructions to the letter. And my phone is rooted.

If anybody has succeeded, please kindly share how you did it.

Thank you very much in advance.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Ositainklord(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
Tedman: Thanks for all your advice, but does anyone know where they sell N3 with a 512 RAM at Computer Village, Ikeja, apart from Revive?
Its sold @ mizbeach and tecno office off medical road. Its also sold at shoprite ikeja.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Enouwem(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
pls sσmєвσdч shσuld hєlp
mє upgrαdє mч drσídvpn αccσunt víα
rєchαrgє cαrd
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by starlightRR(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
cyber999: Please, has anyone partitioned their n3's sd card. I tried all the information I see but no luck. The card becomes unreadable to my n3 after the partitioning. I used mini tool partitioning wizard and I followed the instructions to the letter. And my phone is rooted.

If anybody has succeeded, please kindly share how you did it.

Thank you very much in advance.
I tried partitioning my SD card on win7 but its didn't work.....use win xp ....partition the normal storage as FAT32 n the extension as ex2 or ex3 or ex4 or FAT32
make sure both partition are primary drives

don't tamper with other drives except ur SD card..... so you won't crash your system
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by matrixme(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
please ooo! Droid VPN account upgrade! we are ready to pay. E joor oo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (484) (Reply)

Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53