Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

CNN'S World's 12 Sexiest Accents-nigeria Listed As 5th .Please vote via FB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CNN'S World's 12 Sexiest Accents-nigeria Listed As 5th .Please vote via FB (1435 Views)

Nigeria Makes CNN 6th Sexiest Accent In The World / World's 12 Sexiest Accents By CNN-Nigeria Ranks.... / Hottest Nigerian Accents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CNN'S World's 12 Sexiest Accents-nigeria Listed As 5th .Please vote via FB by hollandis(f): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/life/worlds-sexiest-accents-130333

You can vote on http://www.facebook.com/questions/10150343024785166/?qa_ref=qd

Nigeria has been listed as country with the 5th sexiest accent even though it was in relation to scamming .According to CNN "Dignified, with just a hint of willful naiveté, the deep, rich “oh’s” and “eh’s” of Naija bend the English language without breaking it, arousing tremors in places other languages can’t reach. Kinda makes the occasional phone scam worth the swindle"

I hate the fact that scamming is associated with Nigeria and Nigerians.Cant the world report something good about us.Imagine the website saying "Some Nigerians are actually worth giving your bank account information to"

1.Italian
2.French
3.Spanish
4.Czech
5.Nigeria
6.Irish
7.Oxford English
8.US Southern
9.Brizilian Portugese
10.Trinidadian
11.Thai
12.Argentine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend / How Do You Manage A Hot-headed Partner / Ladies, Is This Guy A Romantic Boyfriend Or A Big Mumu? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.