Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,415 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? (10032 Views)

If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? / If DEATH Is To Be Present Here What Will You Ask Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
I would love to meet inspired...i have a lot of things to learn from him..
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by AZeD1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Freecocoa
Question: can i get a hug?

Idowuigbo
Qusetion: What were you fed as a child?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by dridowu: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Acidtalk and all Gary Members
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sagamite and Mynd. Sweetlemon.........MAyBE !
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
A-ZeD:
Freecocoa

Idowuigbo
igbo to bedt! cool cool cool
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
D Explorer...I have a personal beef for him.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by tunapawizzy: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
Gee001: you! Anyway i comment my reserve.
u wan give am?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by trisurface: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
Seun
Busybody
Viperman
Inspired

I'm sure there are others.......
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
Babymumsy: D Explorer...I have a personal beef for him.
na ur baby fada? wot personal beef? na hin give u belle come run? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by wehla(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
I want to meet Slimyem. I like her, I can be contacted on 08055356763, tanx.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by jamil2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
Genbuhari

berem

maclatunji

and deols if possible.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
Gidimonster,i need him to perform a monster role in ma drama
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by sexybash(f): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
i would like to meet Saint patrick STPAT1
BEEF
BILLYONAIRE
MRS CHIMA
MUKINA
BABY MAMA
IDOWUOGBO
and finally my felow deltian OGUSBABA
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by gabriel212: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
Gbawe nah!
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by sexybash(f): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
Lest if Forget the ULTIMATE G SQUAD
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by sunnshyn(f): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
I'll love to meet:

Sagamite, so he tells me face to face he's definition of Fuc/k/tard and cre/ti/n...even though he's said it before.

Callotti: so she tells me who these e-jelosi people she's always talking about are...and why she feels she's hated by the mods here on NL...

3 Likes

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
CFCfan: I'll like to meet Ogugua88, semid4lyfe, Achukwunet, honeric, afam4ever and fukcwitme.

Kilo fo shi? undecided

FYI she is engaged tongue
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by cantell(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
lalaosky:

thanks honey bun...
Those i'd like to meet...they are many but lemme go with this

idowuogbo
uju_sizzle
alosiby92
ikekings
mukina2
itsmodella
shollypopz
abil
hornipipe
dayokanu
beaf
pendo89
sanb
vivi chinaza
gree-die
carefreewannabe
nnekacherry

the list is just endless..as for what i'll ask them, it's private
Why don't you just say the entire romance section posters?
Would have spared you the time.
Nurry: I would like to meet with Beaf.
I would ask him, "how much do u get paid to do such a nasty job?"
Me too. That guy na kolomental.
When you read his posts, you'll think he's posting directly from Aso Rock.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
na ur baby fada? wot personal beef? na hin give u belle come run? undecided undecided undecided undecided
And idowuogbo because she's an approquo...are u D-Explorer?wetin concern u undecided
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
About the most idle topic I've ever come across on Nairaland.

F/uck !!
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Babymumsy:
And idowuogbo because she's an approquo...are u D-Explorer?wetin concern u undecided
it concern me o! dats my nigga, so i gats d right to quote any ragga muffin excrembre da includes his name in any of dier comments. GErrit? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by playahP(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
I'd like to meet
dodobodo!
And born2fuck!!
I love that guy!
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Rehil(f): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
Like to meet okijajuju and itsmodella.D question i'l ask dem is pls,can i have ur number?luv dem die

2 Likes

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Ozonna(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
I'd like to meet Beaf

I'd like to meet Ajanlekoko,and Tkb (i wanna know about his farm business)

I'd also like to meet Y me cos she seems to know the way to a man's heart (FOOD) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by toluxa1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
Everybody!!!
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by freecocoa(f): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
A-ZeD:
Freecocoa

Idowuigbo
You can get a peck to go with the hug sef sweety.smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by drnoel: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
I would like to meet drnoel. Ask him why he is the way he is..
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by mkyusuf: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
I would like to meet
DEOLS
Just want to see her face and know who she really is...
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by 360command: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
i will like to meet 360command
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by richardoz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
I will like to meet ozegbe, slap him and ask what stupid questn ar u asking on nairaland?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by dopeJemi: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sunymoore: I will loke to meet sexkillz in order to know y he constantly ban me

I Fink I See d Reason why gringrinundecided

I'd Love 2 Meet Achukwunet

And mah question?

WilL u be mah Bride
cheesy
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Igwe9(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Lol, I don't think I want to meet anybody undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Year Later: Remembering Olubusayo Awomolo (Bawomolo) : Light A Candle For Him / Edo Declares Thursday A Public Holiday For Coronation Of The Crown Prince / How Can I Change My Username??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.