Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:30 AM

Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? (10136 Views)

If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? / If DEATH Is To Be Present Here What Will You Ask Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by naptu2: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Eze Promoe: I'll like to know who that Pyguru is! The two ban i've recieved on Nairaland came from him/her. Just checked his/her profile, does not even look like an active member and i've heard several stories about him/her been a ghost. How true is that?
Besides that, others i would like to meet is Sweetlemon and Ogugua! I would like to ask these two whether they told God how He would create them!

grin grin grin

This cracks me up every time.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by dafman10(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mukina2 n give her a dirty slap. . .come back to nairaland and prepare for d greatest ban of all time.

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sunymoore: I will loke to meet sexkillz in order to know y he constantly ban me

Are you sure that's the only reason you want to see Mr Sexkills?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by nagoma(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
val_dubem: Seun Osewa is the NLander I wish to meet

You creep!
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by 2jideofor(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
a
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
I would like to meet mukina since we two are in Enugu.mukina pls, if its possible let us meet.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by nagoma(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
dafman10: Mukina2 n give her a dirty slap. . .come back to nairaland and prepare for d greatest ban of all time.
On your way out already!
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by jackpot(f): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
bright007

ogugua88

chelseabmw

Mr. .Cork

mukina2

El Guapo
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by 2sexy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
One person whom I would like to meet is IdowuOGBO.

Not because I there is anything special about her.., NO, co there is non.

I would want to make her and her cohort know that she isn't pretty.

And that the 2sexy she often talk about as if she is any better than him can get a much more cleaner and classy chick which would send shivers down her spines because at that point she would realize she isnt pretty or beautiful but just like the everyday wannabe chick I see everyday.

I would want her and her cohort to know that 2sexy has what it take to be really sex if he was SO crazy about BEING sexy. If he wanted a 6 pack abs, he has got the perfect body structure to build what will make girls go crazy( not hyping) and would even pass for a model if he was so mad about being sexy because he got the height.

But 2sexy knows that in this world and life, there is more to life than being sexy and he does not live his life to impress anyone...
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by chelseabmw(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
jackpot: bright007

ogugua88

chelseabmw

Mr. .Cork

mukina2

El Guapo

Longtime mr jackpot......... R u now a woman?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
2sexy: One person whom I would like to meet is IdowuOGBO.

And that the 2sexy she often talk about as if she is any better than him can get a much more cleaner and classy chick which would send shivers down her spines because at that point she would realize she isnt pretty or beautiful but just like the everyday wannabe chick I see everyday.

I would want her and her cohort to know that 2sexy has what it take to be really sex if he was SO crazy about BEING sexy. If he wanted a 6 pack abs, he has got the perfect body structure to build what will make girls go crazy( not hyping) and would even pass for a model if he was so mad about being sexy because he got the height.

But 2sexy knows that in this world and life, there is more to life than being sexy and he does not live his life to impress anyone...
hahahahahahahahahha! awwww.. he is pained o! tongue
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by amygreat24(f): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
cheesy grin grin dis is Serious grin
2sexy: One person whom I would like to meet is IdowuOGBO.

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by bknight: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Poster: Siena.

Question: how old are you?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by 2sexy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hahahahahahahahahha! awwww.. he is pained o! tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pain me? no nah... I just let you know say I fit even buy you with money. Na your type open OBO because he see millions for my friend account... Not kidding. Nothing woman no go do because of money grin grin grin. She be staff of one the top naija bank and see the PAYEE as Total. Her head wan tear. Make I no even go into details not to derail jare.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
2sexy: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pain me? no nah... I just let you know say I fit even buy you with money.
noted...but! ur epistle shows u are pained sha! tongue grin grin grin
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by freecocoa(f): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
jchime: I would like to meet mukina since we two are in Enugu.mukina pls, if its possible let us meet.
Mukina is in Aba not Enugu.grin
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
amygreat24: cheesy grin grin dis is Serious grin
exremely serious o... he wants to tell me he is broke ba? hahahahahahaha! nne, tell am to remind God na grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by 2sexy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
noted...but! ur epistle shows u are pained sha! tongue grin grin grin
Nope... But seriously, me na fine boy in my own world... dont need you to do that for me.

No mind me....na game things. ATTENTION seek.. paradise wink wink wink
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by 2sexy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
exremely serious o... he wants to tell me he is broke ba? hahahahahahaha! nne, tell am to remind God na grin grin grin grin grin grin
Idowu... lol. But me know say you know fine as you claim to be... I know that one for sure.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by amygreat24(f): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
Babe dis guy is in Serious pain oooooo!! I pray God hears him fast!!! grin grin grin
Idowuogbo:
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
2sexy: Idowu... lol. But me know say you know fine as you claim to be... I know that one for sure.
claim? wia? guy, stop crying mehn... remind God u hia? grin grin grin grin grin

amygreat24: Babe dis guy is in Serious pain oooooo!! I pray God hears him fast!!! grin grin grin

Amen oooo!! grin grin grin
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by delors(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
None! How can I crave to meet ghost writers, bad belle-ers, faceless jokers, scary-named members?
until images are attached to the names like other social media (twitter, facebook, whatsapp, etc),
me no fit crave to meet nairalanders oooo...
...but I wan meet this Seun guy self ask am why im create a platform for ghost members... grin
Wonder if he is really achieving his aim undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Dextra(f): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
I'll love to meet Seun Osewa. I want to see if he's as young as I imagined him. I just want to know what he's like.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by tobounty(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
i will love to meet.......u are a what?? person
say yes sir u all kn him
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by 2sexy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
amygreat24: Babe dis guy is in Serious pain oooooo!! I pray God hears him fast!!! grin grin grin
remind God... has given every damn thing I need not pained one bit...

But she too dey run her hand dey type derogatory remarks about one person looks.

Menh... I got all I want in one body.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by ESULAALU: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
2sexy: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pain me? no nah... I just let you know say I fit even buy you with money. Na your type open OBO because he see millions for my friend account... Not kidding. Nothing woman no go do because of money grin grin grin. She be staff of one the top naija bank and see the PAYEE as Total. Her head wan tear. Make I no even go into details not to derail jare.

SHET UP FOR DIA!
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by 2sexy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
ESULAALU:

SHET UP FOR DIA!
bros.. i no wan derail again abeg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by ichidodo: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

I vividly recall a thread like this had been created before and it equally made front page. Why this obnoxious obsession to meet other nairalanders? I like the fact that this is an anonymous forum and hence, I really don't want to meet any nairalander. Online interaction is more than enough. If I want to meet and make new friends, I will do it the old fashioned way because on the world wide web, you can never tell who is who and I am not quick to trust or warm up to strangers.
same here.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Its only these Overage Singles that can raise this kind of Topic and their types comment. Ugly menh and women looking for faceless Nlers to hook up
tongue
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
2sexy: Idowu... lol. But me know say you know fine as you claim to be... I know that one for sure.

enough of all this arguement @idowuogbo and 2sexy, oya make una enter corner go fvck. Una too talk
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by TableLeg(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
NONE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2019: Application Form; Cost Of Registration And All You Need For Audit / Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car / Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.