Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,933 members, 7,896,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? (55590 Views)

How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Gbadebo01(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
Me: But Why?!!!
Jesus: am tired of interceding for all this gals o. The father is angry, I mean very angry. he says the fornication meter is on 80%.
Satan: thank 'God' I deceived eve into eating that apple. this female folk is so susceptible, with their brain that looks like a butterfly net. ladies keep doing what u re doing jawe.., Jesus is just jealous am getting more pple than him.. he is an agbaya..
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Theben(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
kodebin: A cheap Gurl is one That Bangs a Poultry of Cocks in The name of Being Nice and Inexpensive.. My 2Cents..
Is there anyone here who understands what this guy wrote up here?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bluntAF(f): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
ubong560: Cheap girl is she who SNORES loudly and pour out saliva on pillow as well as urinating on bed at night. Guys, has a girl eva pissed on ur bed at night and wet ur mattress like dos days wen we were small? Seriously, it happened 2 me 2months bak. I mean well matured girl of abt 25yrs.

hian..y don't you just open your own thread?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bluntAF(f): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
laykhorn:
by their replies shall we knw them.

yeahh..are you pained?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bluntAF(f): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
Gbadebo01: Me: But Why?!!!
Jesus: am tired of interceding for all this gals o. The father is angry, I mean very angry. he says the fornication meter is on 80%.
Satan: thank 'God' I deceived eve into eating that apple. this female folk is so susceptible, with their brain that looks like a butterfly net. ladies keep doing what u re doing jawe.., Jesus is just jealous am getting more pple than him.. he is an agbaya..
K
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by ubong560(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
@bluntAf, am sure dat shows wat u do in men houses. U must b in d same shoe or am i lying? No offence pls!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bluntAF(f): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
ubong560: @bluntAf, am sure dat shows wat u do in men houses. U must b in d same shoe or am i lying? No offence pls!
you not lying at all mehn..you couldnt have judged me better. No offence taken.xx
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by MhizLee(f): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Very funny comments from y'all! cheesy but finally guys get wahala sha! You form, they say u are cheap; you gree, dey say you are cheap. Lol grin
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Universal definition:

Any chic that money/material-things can buy(no matter the amount/worth) is cheap, period...

Translation:

Selling yourself for a nickle means cheap... grin

Hey, I love cheap chics... wink
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Richy4(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
Guys really wants to eat OFE OWERRI free of charge smiley

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by tintingz(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
mondi_cheeks: if nice clothes cme cheap karl lagerfield wld be selling his designs at 99c a piece...but they don't so stop talking abt a look for less, cos its usually never as nice as the designer clothes
lol how many men have asked you what you wearing when he is tosting you or what kinda disign you wearing...

Men dont have time for your cloth designer nor the price you got them...

No man cares to know your designer. . .you fit go buy yaba bend down select cheesy who send?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by ubong560(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
@bluntAf, thank God i judged u rightly. So now tell me, wen last did u piss on a guy's bed and wat was his reaction?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by luvablesam(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap gurl is an OLD gurl who doesn't realy realise how old she realy I still jumping from cab to club when her mates are already happy with their kids n hubys
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by buchostags(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
mondi_cheeks: If the same definition of a cheap person applies to guys then I bet 91%of the guys on NL are cheap grin...their idea of gold digging is a girl asking for money tht can't even buy a yardley deodorant, thts wat I call cheap undecided the guilty ones shall be revealled grin
it says define nt analyse...sygmund freud
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by tintingz(m): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
some-girl:

did you read the post you quoted?
no i didn't...
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bluntAF(f): 12:47am On Dec 12, 2012
ubong560: @bluntAf, thank God i judged u rightly. So now tell me, wen last did u piss on a guy's bed and wat was his reaction?
I said create your own thread
f.ool.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Dipwater(m): 12:57am On Dec 12, 2012
In my own world I don't see any girl as a cheap girl. I fu/cked my ex the same day we met and the relationship lasted for 3 years (longest so far). If u sleep with a girl and u consider her cheap ,that makes u what?

Se/x is meant to be enjoyed by both party. Its not a one way thing. Even girls raised in responsible homes might have se/x with u on ur first date. It depends on the mood ,environment ,how romantic,attractive ,polished u are and some other factors like she might need a companion at that moment or she's se/x starved .etc

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bolakale30(m): 3:22am On Dec 12, 2012
Yomieluv: A cheap girl is a girl that comes to ur house and ransack everything her hand can lift,eg roll-on,money,and food stuff etc.
One useless nigeria girl came to my house,and raided my house,even begging to take some of the eggs she saw in a fridge. Shame catch me for the girl,I deleted her contact instata. She display attitude similar to every Nigeria girls. Hungry set of animals.
Dude, u fell my hand for this phrase "Nigeria girls: Hungry set of animals" you have sisters, ur mum is a Nigerian and I don't think u wanna marry a foreigner (my guess), it's so obvious You are cheap urself ! Haba, the last time I checked, cheap guys abound !!! Let's stop this 9ja girls hating!!! Boys sef I tire 4 dem, if dem use u do yanga u go say dem dey form if dem gree 4 u dem cheap.... Shout-out to all Nigerian girls in the house, we appreciate you and u are definately not cheap, we all are just victims of circumstance !

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by ade6606: 6:17am On Dec 12, 2012
A cheap girl or a lady is known as generous in kind, love and manner to any man across her way with free mind. They're always enticed with cheap things like sardin, gaisher, fried egg and bread. Sefinee.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by deycallmeskillz: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2012
I call any girl dat screws a group or a circle of friends "CHEAP"
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Punteke(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2012
jay bee: Anyone that can be bought is cheap.
Being cheap is relative so long as you have a price
Everyone has a price my dear
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bukatyne(f): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2012
Dipwater: In my own world I don't see any girl as a cheap girl. I fu/cked my ex the same day we met and the relationship lasted for 3 years (longest so far). If u sleep with a girl and u consider her cheap ,that makes u what?

Se/x is meant to be enjoyed by both party. Its not a one way thing. Even girls raised in responsible homes might have se/x with u on ur first date. It depends on the mood ,environment ,how romantic,attractive ,polished u are and some other factors like she might need a companion at that moment or she's se/x starved .etc

A very reasonable post! i don't know who told guys they are entitled to sleep around or sleep with a gal on their first date. If such gals are cheap, then we have a higher percentage of cheap guys around.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2012
bukatyne: A very reasonable post! i don't know who told guys they are entitled to sleep around or sleep with a gal on their first date. If such gals are cheap, then we have a higher percentage of cheap guys around.
grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2012
Rapmoney: Majority of naija girls are cheap. They can do anything for money.
If you start making good bucks, my guy you go lash girls tire grin grin grin
....if u tink naija galz r cheap wat of ghana galz?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2012
A girl who dates cheap boys

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by blaise26abj(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2012
My definition is if you compromise your values/standards, then u are cheap. guy or gal. also u paint a pix of high standards that u are not living up to then u are cheap. If your partners values are higher than yours, then u are cheap to them.

A guy sleeps with a gal, they both share the same values concerning that so no one is cheap.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2012
MacLovington: .

I don't get your point.

Girls who cheapen themselves usually see themselves as sharp girls, the happening girls. That's the irony. Introspection is not their forte.

Well a person is only what he or she think they are.

You can't say because a girl collects cash for sex, then she is cheap. If we say so then it is only logical to conclude that most married women are cheap.

Neither does the number of person a female has slept with define if she is cheap or not. If we conclude this then we are invariably saying most women are cheap.

I think in order to get the true definition of a cheap girl, we actually have to look at the motive behind the girl's action& how she defines herself.

That's why i just gave that simple definition.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by iamdsam: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2012
A cheap girl is a girl you get with your cash. As for those who think a cheap girl is the one you can have sex with on the first day are wrong. Most girls like that just have the urge for sex. Cheap girls are girls you get with the cash
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Gbadebo01(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2012
bolakale30:
Dude, u fell my hand for this phrase "Nigeria girls: Hungry set of animals" you have sisters, ur mum is a Nigerian and I don't think u wanna marry a foreigner (my guess), it's so obvious You are cheap urself ! Haba, the last time I checked, cheap guys abound !!! Let's stop this 9ja girls hating!!! Boys sef I tire 4 dem, if dem use u do yanga u go say dem dey form if dem gree 4 u dem cheap.... Shout-out to all Nigerian girls in the house, we appreciate you and u are definately not cheap, we all are just victims of circumstance !
Were ni bobo yii ni? why you go put im mama for there? is his mother a gal? idiat, spineless motherfucker! for me a cheap gal is someone that distributes her punny like coca cola truck. Cheap is not an insult or is it?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by MissOpe(f): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by MissOpe(f): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2012

This is as dry as my dog's bone....mtsheeeeeewwww

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by somegirl1: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2012
tintingz: no i didn't...

clearly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.