Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,893 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Is Your View About Short People. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your View About Short People. (1051 Views)

Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View / Re:are Short People Really Wicked,crafty And All? / Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your View About Short People. by habjid(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
People often say that short people are shrewed,cunning and that they always prefer something big,like marrying tall person buying big things.
can we have ur honest view on this.
Re: What Is Your View About Short People. by k2039: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
Being short is relative, we all have our different definition of shortness.

I view short people has Humans, I understand we all dont have the right to choose our looks, height, weight, gene, etc at birth, we were born like that so it's pointless thinking otherwise.

About them being shrewed,cunning etc, it definetly has nothing to do with their height, it has everything to do with the individual's personality and a tall person is not any different.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View About Short People. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
ignorance is really not bliss - what kind of nonsensical topic is this
Re: What Is Your View About Short People. by greatgod2012(f): 12:00am On Dec 11, 2012
You pple have started again, why?for goodness sake will u have different opinion about short pple as regards their choice in life, dont u also have choice of what u want in life? And as regards being shrewed and cunny, is it only peculiar to short pple alone? Pls, stop it, dont start war on this thread, we are suppose to be friends, whether short or tall, man or woman, dark or fair, white or black, we are all created by d same God and with d same ability to make choices of what we want in life.
Re: What Is Your View About Short People. by baby124: 12:03am On Dec 11, 2012
lol, short people dey vex. grin grin grin cheesy

OP, you want to start something you cant finish. cheesy
Re: What Is Your View About Short People. by Adechyno(m): 12:22am On Dec 11, 2012
cotton101: ignorance is really not bliss - what kind of nonsensical topic is this
Are yu Short? grin #JustAsking
Re: What Is Your View About Short People. by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 11, 2012
Adechyno: Are yu Short? grin #JustAsking

lol - na wah o! do you know that it is only when i'm in Nigeria this issue comes up. i'm very sure this poster sat down and thought who can i try and make feel small today (excuse the pun) - poster if u were not so idle and were out working hard - TRUST ME this type of topic would not be here.

i understand unemployment is a problem now around the world what with the global recession, but if ur that bored lie down and sleep instead of show people how silly the human mind can be
Re: What Is Your View About Short People. by habjid(m): 4:12am On Dec 11, 2012
It's just a question now,if u r a short person why not answer objectively instead ofbeing offended.
Re: What Is Your View About Short People. by Blazay(m): 5:06am On Dec 11, 2012
I don't really notice. . . until they become pests! grin
Or have to deal with them from waist down. . . .
A short man can never have a 'big blokos'! cry
Re: What Is Your View About Short People. by rodeo0070(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2012
Blazay: I don't really notice. . . until they become pests! grin
Or have to deal with them from waist down. . . .
A short man can never have a 'big blokos'! cry
We short people are just like anyone else. Its just that whenever we do something "not expected" +ve or -ve, people tend to be amazed that how can this "speck of insignificance do something like this or become something/somebody like this."
Its a general notion that they can easily be cheated or taken advantage. This is applicable to the ones with complex issues.
I,for one never encountered problem @ my place of work. I'm one the high ranking staff with tall and elderly people under my supervision. Initially, it was difficult for them to accept a young and short fella as their "Oga." They all had to deal with it themselves.
Re: What Is Your View About Short People. by habjid(m): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2012
Ur comment is apprctd'.we need more from short ,average and tall people
ur encounter,dealings wit short people.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Live Together Before White Wedding? / How Do I Make Her See Reason Without Sounding Too 'christian'? / Should A Mother Be Allowed To Breastfeed In A Public Swimming Pool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.