Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence (15093 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Fornication And Gay Sex Which One Is Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Because I have noticed that you always creep out of the woodworks whenever topics relating to Obama or LGBT are raised.

The response of mine that you quoted answers this perfectly. Here it is again. Pay attention to what is in bold.

thehomer:

So what is the relevance of my own sexual orientation? I'm not Obama neither do I have to be homosexual to understand that bigotry isn't right.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Your worldview and objections are based on ingannation. tongue

Once again, you reveal your moral decrepitude. You accused me of committing a fallacy yet you're unable to actually show me this fallacy.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

As you can see, you have no evidence to back up your claim. All is based on the foundation of speculations and assumptions which you use as your presuppositions. shocked

The fact that your God gave Mary his rod is in your Bible.

You're the one making the claims yet has so far been able to provide evidence. You're the one making the speculations and assumptions since you're the one making the claim.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
I'm sorry but you'll need a more reputable source than world net daily.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by tpia5: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2013
Real wa, the way people just roam around like say na dem own somewhere, very irritating.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
thehomer:

That is what happened to Jephthah's daughter on God's behalf.

If you understand English Language, then you shouldn't be finding anything I said confusing. What is the fallacy and where did I commit this fallacy?
Already quoted your fallacy for ya since 6.01pm on April 25. Why are you still asking like an automaton?
If i do something 'wrong' on your behalf which you didn't require, are you to take the blame? What exactly are you saying happened to Jeptha's daughter? i don't get this Mercy-Burning you're fallaciously on about.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
Image123:
Already quoted your fallacy for ya since 6.01pm on April 25. Why are you still asking like an automaton?

You never actually identified the fallacy you merely quoted my statements. What I'm asking you for is for you to present my statement and actually identify the fallacy you think it falls into.

Image123:
If i do something 'wrong' on your behalf which you didn't require, are you to take the blame? What exactly are you saying happened to Jeptha's daughter? i don't get this Mercy-Burning you're fallaciously on about.

I'm saying your God didn't show her any mercy. You don't seem to understand what a fallacy is because you're misusing that word.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
^
you avoided my questions?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
Image123: ^
you avoided my questions?

Which question?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
Image123:
If i do something 'wrong' on your behalf which you didn't require, are you to take the blame ? What exactly are you saying happened to Jeptha's daughter ? i don't get this Mercy-Burning you're fallaciously on about.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2013
You should have taken a look at my responses to what you thought was a fallacy.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
kindly re-answer the questions directly, thanks.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Image123: kindly re-answer the questions directly, thanks.

thehomer:

. . .

How is it irrelevant to point out that the mercy of your God includes burning innocent people as a sacrifice to himself?

Exactly what word or phrase don't you understand? You quoted my posts there so simply highlight the words or phrases that you find confusing.

You're welcome.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
thehomer:

The response of mine that you quoted answers this perfectly. Here it is again. Pay attention to what is in bold.

Your sophistry in the thread I opened below about Obama's unbiblical declaration where you were truculent when it comes to defending the indefensible.

https://www.nairaland.com/461202/obamas-unbiblical-declaration
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
thehomer:

Once again, you reveal your moral decrepitude. You accused me of committing a fallacy yet you're unable to actually show me this fallacy.

And you don't see yourself as being nefarious?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
thehomer:

The fact that your God gave Mary his rod is in your Bible.

You're the one making the claims yet has so far been able to provide evidence. You're the one making the speculations and assumptions since you're the one making the claim.

Don't be contumacious. Where is the fact in the bolded sentence above?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
thehomer:

I'm sorry but you'll need a more reputable source than world net daily.

You've started prevaricating now. You don't have to be perfidious.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Image123:

Don't mind him, his job is to be equivocating, deliberately being ambiguous, beating around the bush and ending up being confused and flummoxed. wink
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 1:55am On Apr 30, 2013
@thehomer

i asked
1. If i do something 'wrong' on your behalf which you didn't require, are you to take the blame?
2. What exactly are you saying happened to Jeptha's daughter ?

You're insisting that your answer to this questions is
How is it irrelevant to point out that the mercy of your God includes burning innocent people as a sacrifice to himself?

Exactly what word or phrase don't you understand? You quoted my posts there so simply highlight the words or phrases that you find confusing.
undecided cry
Are you sure you understand the question? Or you're being sophistic like Ola pointed out?
Here are the questions again in larger font. Kindly answer them, it's actually possible for you to discuss ihope?
[size=15pt]1. If i(Image123) do something 'wrong' on your behalf which you(thehomer) didn't require/request, are you(thehomer) to take the blame?
2. What exactly are you saying happened to Jeptha's daughter? i.e summarise in one or few sentences what your complaint is about Jeptha's daughter.[/size]

You never actually identified the fallacy you merely quoted my statements. What I'm asking you for is for you to present my statement and actually identify the fallacy you think it falls into.
i already did this, ihope you don't reply like an automaton yet again this time.
i talked of the class even. As your status requires, i guess you know what is called a classic ignoratio elenchi? If you don't please read up. That's one perfect class the fallacy pointed at. It is also a fallacy of irrelevant conclusion, an appeal to pity. And you're notorious for redherrings. To break it down further to your statement if by some misfortune, you still cannot locate it; The thread was on Obama and some 'evidence' on his gay sex scandal. And tpia sprays some 'May God have mercy on you' talk to which Ola rightly added that 'God have mercy on us all'. Then out of (satan knows where perhaps) nothing, you pulled out Jephthah's daughter and some (yet/presently) unclear inconclusive and incoherent sobs about her. You're diverting the issues on ground, introducing the appeal to pity.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 1:57am On Apr 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't mind him, his job is to be equivocating, deliberately being ambiguous, beating around the bush and ending up being confused and flummoxed. wink
Oh my brother, i just dey swim inside this your engrish oh. i need to re-say that i love the grammar being dissipated hia.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Your sophistry in the thread I opened below about Obama's unbiblical declaration where you were truculent when it comes to defending the indefensible.

https://www.nairaland.com/461202/obamas-unbiblical-declaration

What was indefensible? You're welcome to post your response for review.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

And you don't see yourself as being nefarious?

Show me the fallacy o thesaurus digger.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be contumacious. Where is the fact in the bolded sentence above?

Mary got pregnant with God's seed.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You've started prevaricating now. You don't have to be perfidious.

It isn't prevarication to point out that your source isn't reputable.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Image123: @thehomer

i asked
1. If i do something 'wrong' on your behalf which you didn't require, are you to take the blame?
2. What exactly are you saying happened to Jeptha's daughter ?

You're insisting that your answer to this questions is

undecided cry
Are you sure you understand the question? Or you're being sophistic like Ola pointed out?

No, you're the one being confused and attempting to use sophistry to evade the acts of your God.

Image123:
Here are the questions again in larger font. Kindly answer them, it's actually possible for you to discuss ihope?
[size=15pt]1. If i(Image123) do something 'wrong' on your behalf which you(thehomer) didn't require/request, are you(thehomer) to take the blame?

If I could have stopped you or gave you information that would have prevented you from doing that wrong thing, then I would bear some responsibility. When God is involved, he bears infinite responsibility.

Image123:
2. What exactly are you saying happened to Jeptha's daughter? i.e summarise in one or few sentences what your complaint is about Jeptha's daughter.[/size]

Read the account about her. She was cooked as service to your God.

Image123:
i already did this, ihope you don't reply like an automaton yet again this time.
i talked of the class even. As your status requires, i guess you know what is called a classic ignoratio elenchi? If you don't please read up. That's one perfect class the fallacy pointed at. It is also a fallacy of irrelevant conclusion, an appeal to pity. And you're notorious for redherrings. To break it down further to your statement if by some misfortune, you still cannot locate it; The thread was on Obama and some 'evidence' on his gay sex scandal. And tpia sprays some 'May God have mercy on you' talk to which Ola rightly added that 'God have mercy on us all'. Then out of (satan knows where perhaps) nothing, you pulled out Jephthah's daughter and some (yet/presently) unclear inconclusive and incoherent sobs about her. You're diverting the issues on ground, introducing the appeal to pity.

And here you shoot yourself in the foot, throat and eyes several times.

1. OLAADEGBU didn't present any actual evidence supporting his claim until I pushed him to and then he presented hearsay from an unreputable source.

2. My point with Jephthah's daughter is that God has shown that he doesn't have mercy on us. If he won't have mercy on an innocent person, why will he have mercy on you?

3. Unless you wish to claim that the Bible is a poor source of information about God, then you cannot claim that pointing out a failure of God to show mercy is an appeal to emotions.

Now will you stop shooting yourself in the head and address my points?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:09pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

What was indefensible? You're welcome to post your response for review.

Obama's unbiblical declaration, of cause. Go back to that thread to see my review.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

Show me the fallacy o thesaurus digger.

I dug into your notorious thesaurus and couldn't find the word "ingannation" therein. By the time you decipher and discern the meaning of that word you might find your sophistry succintly elucidated. wink
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

Mary got pregnant with God's seed.

And how does that corroborate with the "rod of God's judgment"?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:18pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

It isn't prevarication to point out that your source isn't reputable.

You should blame "thesaurus" for not having the word "ingannation."
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

No, you're the one being confused and attempting to use sophistry to evade the acts of your God.

But you are well known for employing tricky and fallacious arguments as we can see on this thread.

thehomer:

If I could have stopped you or gave you information that would have prevented you from doing that wrong thing, then I would bear some responsibility. When God is involved, he bears infinite responsibility.

The old blame game. Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the serpent and the old serpent had no leg to stand on.

thehomer:

Read the account about her. She was cooked as service to your God.

thehomer:

And here you shoot yourself in the foot, throat and eyes several times.

1. OLAADEGBU didn't present any actual evidence supporting his claim until I pushed him to and then he presented hearsay from an unreputable source.

2. My point with Jephthah's daughter is that God has shown that he doesn't have mercy on us. If he won't have mercy on an innocent person, why will he have mercy on you?

3. Unless you wish to claim that the Bible is a poor source of information about God, then you cannot claim that pointing out a failure of God to show mercy is an appeal to emotions.

Now will you stop shooting yourself in the head and address my points?

Don't be discursive. Try staying on the point of the thread.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2013
Image123:

Oh my brother, i just dey swim inside this your engrish oh. i need to re-say that i love the grammar being dissipated hia.

My brother from another mother, just as lagerwhenindoubt has disclosed, the art of befuddlement is causing thehomer to palter and become pollrumptious. shocked
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:11pm On May 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Obama's unbiblical declaration, of cause. Go back to that thread to see my review.

Anything new there? You're welcome to link to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mose Chikwe: Kidnapped Owerri Catholic Bishop Regains Freedom / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. / "Buhari Should Retire" - Cardinal Onaiyekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.