Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,158 members, 7,946,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence (15181 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Fornication And Gay Sex Which One Is Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:12pm On May 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I dug into your notorious thesaurus and couldn't find the word "ingannation" therein. By the time you decipher and discern the meaning of that word you might find your sophistry succintly elucidated. wink

Show me the fallacy Mr. Thesaurus Digger. I wonder which notorious thesaurus you used.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:15pm On May 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

And how does that corroborate with the "rod of God's judgment"?

Your God has lots of rods. He just gave Mary one of them.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:15pm On May 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You should blame "thesaurus" for not having the word "ingannation."

Just get a good source.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:16pm On May 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

But you are well known for employing tricky and fallacious arguments as we can see on this thread.

The old blame game. Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the serpent and the old serpent had no leg to stand on.

Don't be discursive. Try staying on the point of the thread.

I've remained on point but you guys have just been dancing around in confusion.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

Also when you believe in the creation story
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:20pm On May 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

My brother from another mother, just as lagerwhenindoubt has disclosed, the art of befuddlement is causing thehomer to palter and become pollrumptious. shocked

This shows your dishonesty. You're supposed to avoid confusion when getting your message across. You're just showing one of the characteristics of those preachers trying to impress people with their pomposity but it is unimpressive.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:20pm On May 01, 2013
ifeness:

What is to happen when I believe it?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

Anything new there? You're welcome to link to it.

The claims of the whistleblower on this thread tells us the reason for the unbiblical declaration on that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/461202/obamas-unbiblical-declaration
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

Show me the fallacy Mr. Thesaurus Digger. I wonder which notorious thesaurus you used.

You don't have to be eristic. Stick to the issue at hand.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

Your God has lots of rods. He just gave Mary one of them.

Don't be thewless. God is Love but also a Judge.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

Just get a good source.

If you live as if God doesn't exist, you better be right!
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:46pm On May 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The claims of the whistleblower on this thread tells us the reason for the unbiblical declaration on that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/461202/obamas-unbiblical-declaration

It's a long thread. Why don't you link to the actual one and ensure that the source is reputable?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

On what point, Jephthah's daughter? Please stop the prevarication.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:47pm On May 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You don't have to be eristic. Stick to the issue at hand.

The issue left here is that you've not been able to show me the fallacy.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:48pm On May 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be thewless. God is Love but also a Judge.

That's why he's happy to give his love rod to Mary rather than his judgement rod.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:50pm On May 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you live as if God doesn't exist, you better be right!

Mmhmm. I better be right or most of the people you know, including members of your family, you especially will end up in Hell with me for your bearing of false witness.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2013
ifeness:

Don't be perplexed. thehomer doesn't believe in the creation account, he believes in the fairytale for adults called TOE.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

This shows your dishonesty. You're supposed to avoid confusion when getting your message across. You're just showing one of the characteristics of those preachers trying to impress people with their pomposity but it is unimpressive.

Does this mean that you are now flummoxed? undecided
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

The issue left here is that you've not been able to show me the fallacy.

You are still being querulous. Check the topic of the thread for the issue at hand.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:01pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

That's why he's happy to give his love rod to Mary rather than his judgement rod.

You love talking about God that you don't believe exists. God doesn't believe in atheists either.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

Mmhmm. I better be right or most of the people you know, including members of your family, you especially will end up in Hell with me for your bearing of false witness.

As for me and my house we shall serve the Lord, what about you?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:54am On May 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Does this mean that you are now flummoxed? undecided

No, you said yourself that you were trying to be confusing. You spoke of an art of befuddlement. Learn the meanings of the words you use.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:54am On May 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You are still being querulous. Check the topic of the thread for the issue at hand.

What is the fallacy that I committed?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:55am On May 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You love talking about God that you don't believe exists. God doesn't believe in atheists either.

Yeah but he does believe in "virgins" like Mary who he will give his rod to.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:56am On May 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

As for me and my house we shall serve the Lord, what about you?

It won't make a difference. The numbers are against you and your house.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

My brother from another mother, just as lagerwhenindoubt has disclosed, the art of befuddlement is causing thehomer to palter and become pollrumptious. shocked
laugh make me put leg above my head sha.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2013
thehomer:

No, you're the one being confused and attempting to use sophistry to evade the acts of your God.

i want to believe that you now see that your previous answer was hot-air.

If I could have stopped you or gave you information that would have prevented you from doing that wrong thing, then I would bear some responsibility. When God is involved, he bears infinite responsibility.

Pitiful attempt to answer yet again. Try to answer the question directly and smartly in your mind this time.
1. If i(Image123) do something 'wrong' on your behalf which you(thehomer) didn't require/request, are you(thehomer) to take the blame?
At least, thank God the enlarged fonts actually aided you a bit. How you managed to involve God baffles. God was not involved in any wrong in the issue under discussion. God is not in any way responsible for any crass decisions/actions that you(thehomer) decide to undertake on His behalf.

Read the account about her. She was cooked as service to your God.
Jephthah's daughter was cooked as service to God? Are you sure, you read the Bible or some pamphlet on some weblink? Here is the passage, where is this your preposterous claim found?
Jdg 11:30 And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands,
Jdg 11:31 Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD's, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering.
Jdg 11:32 So Jephthah passed over unto the children of Ammon to fight against them; and the LORD delivered them into his hands.
Jdg 11:33 And he smote them from Aroer, even till thou come to Minnith, even twenty cities, and unto the plain of the vineyards, with a very great slaughter. Thus the children of Ammon were subdued before the children of Israel.
Jdg 11:34 And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.
Jdg 11:35 And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back.
Jdg 11:36 And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.
Jdg 11:37 And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows.
Jdg 11:38 And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains.
Jdg 11:39 And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel,
Jdg 11:40 That the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.

And here you shoot yourself in the foot, throat and eyes several times.

1. OLAADEGBU didn't present any actual evidence supporting his claim until I pushed him to and then he presented hearsay from an unreputable source.
Bla bla bla, who asked about this, mr RED?

2. My point with Jephthah's daughter is that God has shown that he doesn't have mercy on us. If he won't have mercy on an innocent person, why will he have mercy on you?
How did you manage to arrive at this? Who is the innocent person that needs mercy from God, and how does he/she/it need mercy? [size=14pt]Why[/size], out of several scriptures that show God's mercy, did you turn a blind eye and gnash your teeth instead on a passage that you are twisting to mean that God has no mercy? Is this one twisted/misunderstood passage more right than th many other passages where God clearly showed and promised mercy?

3. Unless you wish to claim that the Bible is a poor source of information about God, then you cannot claim that pointing out a failure of God to show mercy is an appeal to emotions.

Now will you stop shooting yourself in the head and address my points?
Perhaps you should get easy to read versions of the Bible or something. Your comprehension is either very poor, or you have been duped. A failure of God to show mercy, is thishomer for real?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:49am On May 03, 2013
Image123:

i want to believe that you now see that your previous answer was hot-air.

My previous answer was very apt.

Image123:
Pitiful attempt to answer yet again. Try to answer the question directly and smartly in your mind this time.
1. If i(Image123) do something 'wrong' on your behalf which you(thehomer) didn't require/request, are you(thehomer) to take the blame?
At least, thank God the enlarged fonts actually aided you a bit. How you managed to involve God baffles. God was not involved in any wrong in the issue under discussion. God is not in any way responsible for any crass decisions/actions that you(thehomer) decide to undertake on His behalf.

Are you drunk and confused? God is the one accepting this burnt offering. God is involved because he did nothing to stop it. You Christians believe he had the power, he knew about it yet he chose to do nothing. Would you do nothing if you knew a parent was going to burn their child? How much more God?

According to your analogy, you were the one making the crass decision. Try to be consistent in your own mind.

Image123:
Jephthah's daughter was cooked as service to God? Are you sure, you read the Bible or some pamphlet on some weblink? Here is the passage, where is this your preposterous claim found?
Jdg 11:30 And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands,
Jdg 11:31 Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD's, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering.
Jdg 11:32 So Jephthah passed over unto the children of Ammon to fight against them; and the LORD delivered them into his hands.
Jdg 11:33 And he smote them from Aroer, even till thou come to Minnith, even twenty cities, and unto the plain of the vineyards, with a very great slaughter. Thus the children of Ammon were subdued before the children of Israel.
Jdg 11:34 And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.
Jdg 11:35 And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back.
Jdg 11:36 And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.
Jdg 11:37 And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows.
Jdg 11:38 And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains.
Jdg 11:39 And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel,
Jdg 11:40 That the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.

Did you notice the things in bold? Why exactly did God do nothing? Can you answer that? Saying that he didn't have to is simply God shirking his responsibility.

Image123:
Bla bla bla, who asked about this, mr RED?

I asked for the evidence which he didn't provide until I asked for it several times. Which he provided from a non-reputable source.

Image123:
How did you manage to arrive at this? Who is the innocent person that needs mercy from God, and how does he/she/it need mercy? [size=14pt]Why[/size], out of several scriptures that show God's mercy, did you turn a blind eye and gnash your teeth instead on a passage that you are twisting to mean that God has no mercy? Is this one twisted/misunderstood passage more right than th many other passages where God clearly showed and promised mercy?

Jephthah's daughter is the innocent person that needed his mercy but he allowed her to get roasted. Is it actually twisting the passage? If you think it is, then can you tell me what the passage "really" says? What mercy did he show? Is it the one he showed to the Egyptians or the Canaanites? Seriously you really need to actually read your Bible.

Image123:
Perhaps you should get easy to read versions of the Bible or something. Your comprehension is either very poor, or you have been duped. A failure of God to show mercy, is thishomer for real?

Actually, it is your comprehension that is terrible because you seem unable to read and understand what is right before your very eyes.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2013
Good, we're making progress in this diversion. You've finally managed to plainly state your understanding of the passage, what a long journey though. Whew! Now, the passage doesn't say that Jephthah's daughter was roasted. I can sympathize now with why one might arrive at such conclusion. But a good and sincere student of the Bible should not be thus befuddled. The passage doesn't specifically state that Jephthah's daughter was roasted, though like you did, one can wrongly DEDUCE that. What we know is that she was given to God a la Samuel style. Jephthah was a judge in Israel, and he of all people knew what sacrifices were acceptable to God by law, and what practices were abominable. You may also want to consider this in your deductions and to learn to stick to what the Bible actually says.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 11:57am On May 03, 2013
Image123: Good, we're making progress in this diversion. You've finally managed to plainly state your understanding of the passage, what a long journey though. Whew! Now, the passage doesn't say that Jephthah's daughter was roasted. I can sympathize now with why one might arrive at such conclusion. But a good and sincere student of the Bible should not be thus befuddled. The passage doesn't specifically state that Jephthah's daughter was roasted, though like you did, one can wrongly DEDUCE that. What we know is that she was given to God a la Samuel style. Jephthah was a judge in Israel, and he of all people knew what sacrifices were acceptable to God by law, and what practices were abominable. You may also want to consider this in your deductions and to learn to stick to what the Bible actually says.

What do you think happened to her? Did you actually read the passage?

She wasn't "given to God a la Samuel style", only males can be prophets. Or do you think Samuel was offered to God as a burnt offering? The passage specifically said that Jephthah

Bible:
who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed

And do you know what the vow was? It was also in the passage. The vow was

Bible:
And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands,
Jdg 11:31 Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD's, and I will offer it up for a [size=16pt]burnt offering[/size].

Are you seriously unable to read the plainly written words in the Bible? This is why many of you Christians would go to hell if there was a God. You keep on adding to the Bible.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2013
^
you may want to open another thread on this. The vow was to surely dedicate what he met. And offer IT as a burnt sacrifice. It's weird to think that he was expecting a human being considering the pronouns of the vow and his disappointment on meeting his daughter. Its against the law to offer something unacceptable, that's a core reason why God punished the former inhabitants of Canaan. Your private deductions disagree with everything biblical.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2013
thehomer:

No, you said yourself that you were trying to be confusing. You spoke of an art of befuddlement. Learn the meanings of the words you use.

If you don't know the meaning of befuddlement let me get you out of your misery. It means confusion that is as a result of failure to understand. You have even exposed your befuddlement at the biblical story of Jephtah's daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos / Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.