Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. (2793 Views)

Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
♓☺w do you feel when ϋя girl friend admire other guys in ϋя presence. You're with her and a guy passes, she turns to u and say mehn ϑis guy is rich,handsome etc...
I was with my girl at a function then ϑis muscular guy passed. Then my girl was like "Mehn see packs, ϑis guy is..." The look on my face made her shut up.
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Beync(f): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by freakcin: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nastyclown: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
hey OP, are u pot bellied or not sexy? If yes, then i'm afraid u're not in the scheme of things. Upgrade ur swags bro, make good money and feel good about urself. U will be amazed at the number of chicks dt would want to tear ur clothes off with their eyes when next u hang out with ur GF. Abi na who no like beta thing?
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
Why is everybody here laughing except me?
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by laykhorn(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Usually, that tin annoys me. My response is usually 'and why are u stil with me'. Most of the tyms, she just use those opportunity to throw a jab at me... It all boils to her tone goin about it and hw serious you see her do it
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by uboma(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Admire other ladies in her presence...
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
I will appreciate the guy with her...then minutes later,i will be like ''damn,that girl is really voluptuous''

2 Likes

Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
lrguru: hey OP, are u pot bellied or not sexy? If yes, then i'm afraid u're not in the scheme of things. Upgrade ur swags bro, make good money and feel good about urself. U will be amazed at the number of chicks dt would want to tear ur clothes off with their eyes when next u hang out with ur GF. Abi na who no like beta thing?

Well i am comfortable. A bachelor with two millenium cars, a comfortable bungalow of my own, fairly good job combined with my own biz; handsome and without pot belly BUT i don't ђα̲̅vε̲̣̣̣̥ six packs
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
give her a napkin telling her she's drooling! LOL
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
laykhorn: Usually, that tin annoys me. My response is usually 'and why are u stil with me'. Most of the tyms, she just use those opportunity to throw a jab at me... It all boils to her tone goin about it and hw serious you see her do it
Dude,stop showing her it gets to you. She might start seeing u as literally inadequate.
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by gwas(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
Op, do same to her, then see her reaction.
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by laykhorn(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
binger: Dude,stop showing her it gets to you. She might start seeing u as literally inadequate.
wel, u get it.. I've tried to ignore such talks but it all depends the tone, i mean her seriousness. Its bn long she did that sha...
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hehe. Sometimes (most of the time) it can't be helped by girls AND guys grin. It's funnier (for me) when you're with your guy and other men "take a good look". His face is priceless. It's harmless smiley
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Exponental(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
1st tym......lust
2nd tym......coincidence
3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th tyms........ She is managing u/ u are on probation/ ur tenure is expired/ she is on using u 2 satisfy a particular need(s)
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Exponental(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ashmanpolo....latkhorn.
Too much money abiii
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by belily(f): 12:51am On Dec 13, 2012
Smetimes we girls realy do nt mean bcs there ws a day i told my bf dat his is very handsme i just wanted 2 knw wat he wld do
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 13, 2012
@ OP

Of course, you know what she meant. The reason she is with you is she doesn't have the wherewithal or opportunity to claim better men. The moment that window of opportunity arrives, your goose is cooked.

Let me be more clear: imagine that an hypothetical woman wants a Bentley that costs $200,000, but she has only $80,000. So off to the car dealer she goes. She sees the Bentley that she cherishes but because she can't afford it, she then decides to buy an $80,000 BMW, hoping that someday, when she becomes richer, she will discard the BMW or trade it in for a Bentley.

My brother, you are the BMW. Your temporary girlfriend is the woman, and the Bentley is the rich, handsome, 6-packed man. Chei, you don suffer. May Obatala have mercy on you. grin

19th to comment. Obatala, abeg no make me suffer like the OP o.
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by 190theclown: 1:10am On Dec 13, 2012
thats how it starts if it hasnt started already grin grin grin
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2012
omo_to_dun: @ OP

Of course, you know what she meant. The reason she is with you is she doesn't have the wherewithal or opportunity to claim better men. The moment that window of opportunity arrives, your goose is cooked.

Let me be more clear: imagine that an hypothetical woman wants a Bentley that costs $200,000, but she has only $80,000. So off to the car dealer she goes. She sees the Bentley that she cherishes but because she can't afford it, she then decides to buy an $80,000 BMW, hoping that someday, when she becomes richer, she will discard the BMW or trade it in for a Bentley.

My brother, you are the BMW. Your temporary girlfriend is the woman, and the Bentley is the rich, handsome, 6-packed man. Chei, you don suffer. May Obatala have mercy on you. grin

19th to comment. Obatala, abeg no make me suffer like the OP o.

Πo be u get ya mouth. I'm on d roll srsly working out. Very soon Obatala will turn u to the BMW guy while i remain d Bentley in ϋя life. LoL
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2012
^
Haba my guy, e be like say the pain u no be small. Pele. We are all Bentleys to some people; just look for the right gal and you will be fine.
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2012
omo_to_dun: ^
Haba my guy, e be like say the pain u no be small. Pele. We are all Bentleys to some people; just look for the right gal and you will be fine.

Now u R speaking my language....BEnTleY Mde aĈtiv​A̶̲̥̅̊​teƉ=D (*) *beer*
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Sagamite(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
ashmanpolo: ♓☺w do you feel when ϋя girl friend admire other guys in ϋя presence. You're with her and a guy passes, she turns to u and say mehn ϑis guy is rich,handsome etc...
I was with my girl at a function then ϑis muscular guy passed. Then my girl was like "Mehn see packs, ϑis guy is..." The look on my face made her shut up.

Girls like intelligent guys, not fucktards.

You are roast because she is going to let some other guy hit it soon!
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by badesco(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
That mean she is a real freak, so let her go..
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by BukkyDan(f): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
mehhehehehehe,shez after "six packs",dear poster,each time she does dat,pretend not to be annoyed. then anyday you see a gal wif big boobs and bums, just say"oh mehn see packaging, i luv it",dear frn,she go die
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Why would you feel bad when she is saying the truth. undecided

Let her be jor!
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
What she did was inappropriate...rather she should have walked up to him ask him for his number and tell him via the phone instead grin
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by MrsChima(f): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
Looking is free......touching cost!!!
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by ashmanpolo: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Girls like intelligent guys, not fucktards.

You are roast because she is going to let some other guy hit it soon!

Gosh!!! Who untied ϑis one na
Re: When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. by TableLeg(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
ashmanpolo: ♓☺w do you feel when ϋя girl friend admire other guys in ϋя presence. You're with her and a guy passes, she turns to u and say mehn ϑis guy is rich,handsome etc...
DUNC.E

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Don Suffer!!! / Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? / Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.