Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (187532 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
gbadaniyi: letter from your local government clearly stating U are from that local govt. indegene letter
local govt of origin cert simple
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by resumepro(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2013
PLEASE, HAS ANYONE FROM oNDO OR EKITI RECEIVED SMS OR CALL?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Jgyrl(f): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2013
Seems evrythg is quiet now !!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by sukar84: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2013
Soonest another batch wil be call for appointment letters...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2013
sukar84: Soonest another batch wil be call for appointment letters...
sukar how through is ur info? When would they be called? Pls reply.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by sukar84: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
De info is confirm,stil working on de next batch,de wil call soon,de particular date I don't know
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
@annanne,don't worry just have Faith, many letters are on they way,I pray it will be very soon. Pls hv u done anything interview at all.
ananne: sukar how through is ur info? When would they be called? Pls reply.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
obinna002: @annanne,don't worry just have Faith, many letters are on they way,I pray it will be very soon. Pls hv u done anything interview at all.
yes obinna. I was part of the batch B dat did their interview on the 29th of may 2013. Pls obinna, is it certain that everyone who did the interview will be called since my findings show dat more than 70 percent of thos that did the interview in my state received sms last friday?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
sukar84: Soonest another batch wil be call for appointment letters...

Another batch?!! How sure its not meant for new set, not frm dis same batch that colected
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
ananne: yes obinna. I was part of the batch B dat did their interview on the 29th of may 2013. Pls obinna, is it certain that everyone who did the interview will be called since my findings show dat more than 70 percent of thos that did the interview in my state received sms last friday?

Were u among d last number interviewed?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by issakangu: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls anyone from kwara with msg or call
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2013
Congrat to all batch b that made it tru inec . U are all welcome to inec family,may Almighty ALLAH with his infinite mercy guide us and protect us all to the promiseland and give us the strenght to serve our contry Nigeria...GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.SALAM ALAIKUM.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
more letters are on they way hopefully by next week,
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
obinna002: more letters are on they way hopefully by next week,

I gues d list wil b 4 dos who hav Oga on top, not for us wey no get Oga on top or even bottom either.....! Lol! Ok ooooooo

Na Baba God b Oga kpata pata ooo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
obisite:

I gues d list wil b 4 dos who hav Oga on top, not for us wey no get Oga on top or even bottom either.....! Lol! Ok ooooooo

Na Baba God b Oga kpata pata ooo
Be positive no matta wat.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
obinna002: more letters are on they way hopefully by next week,
how genuine is ur info obinna? I hope its for the remaining people who attended the interview but didnt receiven an sms.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
@annanne I don't know, but all I know is that another letters are on the way, let us all be praying.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
obinna002: @annanne I don't know, but all I know is that another letters are on the way, let us all be praying.
it is true that another letters are on the way. Meanwhile, they have started calling now confirmed
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Meaning.
TOLUKEMLIZZY: it is true that another letters are on the way. Meanwhile, they have started calling now confirmed
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: it is true that another letters are on the way. Meanwhile, they have started calling now confirmed
calling how? Calling some people like they did last week asking to go and collect letters? Tolu pls expantiate. We all want the right info. Its becoming obvious that letters are coming, we just wanna know when and how so dat one can be prepared. Waiting for ur response tolu.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
ananne: calling how? Calling some people like they did last week asking to go and collect letters? Tolu pls expantiate. We all want the right info. Its becoming obvious that letters are coming, we just wanna know when and how so dat one can be prepared. Waiting for ur response tolu.
what i mean is that they are stil calling people frm abuja like that of last wk. A sis of mine was called this afternoon. So be hopeful guys
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: what i mean is that they are stil calling people frm abuja like that of last wk. A sis of mine was called this afternoon. So be hopeful guys
ok tolu. Just let us know if u get any info that the letters have been dispatched to the states. Cos they wont call if the letters have not been dispatched or about to be dispatched.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
If u did nt received text may be they call u for interview or not go to ur state of origin inec hdqter and confirm ur letter may be dea,it happen to a frd of mine dat we did interview 2geda,he did nt received any text but wen he just said he shud try and check maybe his letter may be dea and he saw his letter,he's very happy nw. If u did nt received text and u did interview just try and go to d INEC hdqter in ur state of origin ur letter may be dea,just try and come and give testimony.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Seanbabs: If u did nt received text may be they call u for interview or not go to ur state of origin inec hdqter and confirm ur letter may be dea,it happen to a frd of mine dat we did interview 2geda,he did nt received any text but wen he just said he shud try and check maybe his letter may be dea and he saw his letter,he's very happy nw. If u did nt received text and u did interview just try and go to d INEC hdqter in ur state of origin ur letter may be dea,just try and come and give testimony.

dis is serious! Gud 4 him! Dats indeed a testimony ooooo

If I may ask, which state?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
obisite:

dis is serious! Gud 4 him! Dats indeed a testimony ooooo

If I may ask, which state?
lagos state....
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 5:49am On Sep 04, 2013
What seanbabs is saying might be true cos in Akwa Ibom some pple were absent on monday(maybe they cudnt contact dem),if γφυ did interview and didnt get message γφυ can come there today and check if your name is on d list cos d letters will b given today.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 5:55am On Sep 04, 2013
D list had abt 28-30 names but only 19 of us answered present
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 7:43am On Sep 04, 2013
ananne: ok tolu. Just let us know if u get any info that the letters have been dispatched to the states. Cos they wont call if the letters have not been dispatched or about to be dispatched.
bros the sis has gone to d state office and they said the letter is yet to reach them. So immediately u get msg,ur letter has got to ur state hq b dat o
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2013
julieme: D list had abt 28-30 names but only 19 of us answered present

Well! I got to INEC state capital @ Umuahia, d man was like I should go to Abuja n confirm, since d sms is frm Abj.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
julieme: D list had abt 28-30 names but only 19 of us answered present
hi julieme, how many pple attended the interview in akwaibom state?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: bros the sis has gone to d state office and they said the letter is yet to reach them. So immediately u get msg,ur letter has got to ur state hq b dat o
that is am interesting piece of information. Lets wait and see how it goes. Keep giving us updates. Thanks so much.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by olawalesyyahoo: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
Glory be to almighty God, have collected my offer letter in Ogun INEC head office yesterday.Anybody from Ogun here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply