Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (187538 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
Obinna and sukar.....still waiting to hear from you guys oooo. Any latest?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by lanrekinfol: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Glory to God for prayers answered.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by olawalesyyahoo: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
lanrekinfol: Glory to God for prayers answered.
so happy for you guy
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by olawalesyyahoo: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
sol4luv: Has anyone from ogun state receive call to pick up letter
yes and have collected my offer letter yesterday. olawale from ogun
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
ananne: Obinna and sukar.....still waiting to hear from you guys oooo. Any latest?

Which state r u frm?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Seanbabs: If u did nt received text may be they call u for interview or not go to ur state of origin inec hdqter and confirm ur letter may be dea,it happen to a frd of mine dat we did interview 2geda,he did nt received any text but wen he just said he shud try and check maybe his letter may be dea and he saw his letter,he's very happy nw. If u did nt received text and u did interview just try and go to d INEC hdqter in ur state of origin ur letter may be dea,just try and come and give testimony.

Buh I was told to go to Abj n confirm, dat I can't confrim frm d state capital?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by RoyalP101(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
olawalesy@yahoo:
Glory be to almighty God, have collected my offer letter in Ogun INEC head office yesterday.Anybody from Ogun here?

Same here, am not at hq today, but I got an info that we should be there tomorrow unfailing. Are at the office today..........
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Just realizing somethings about this recruitment. SMH
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
chalxdon: Just realizing somethings about this recruitment. SMH
Pls wat cud dat b?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
[quote author=obisite]

Buh I was told to go to Abj n confirm, dat I can't confrim frm d state capital?[/quote Obisite which state are u frm,just Goto inec hdqter in ur state if u do intetview tell them u come for ur letter they we check for u, u may be lucky just try it,dnt just sit dea take a move.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by issakangu: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
So nobody from kwara dat receive either sms or call.Congrants to all dat gotten appointment letters and i pray dat d rest letters should be released dis week or next as speculation.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
Just hoping by next week more letters will be out. GOD go do AM
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by EricDonn(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Congrats to all dat got d APL, i pray mine will come soon. Abeg doz of u that have collected d leta, can u tell us some of d contents....tinx like pay and conditions of service
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
EricDonn: Congrats to all dat got d APL, i pray mine will come soon. Abeg doz of u that have collected d leta, can u tell us some of d contents....tinx like pay and conditions of service
my guy take it easy now. Condition of service hand bk will be given to u during training while ur pay will be revealed when u are paid ur salary.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
sukar where are you? what is the latest news oooo.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Very soon by GODS GRACE.
ananne: Obinna and sukar.....still waiting to hear from you guys oooo. Any latest?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by samobaba4u(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2013
Please house, what is d hope of ppl that are never been invited for interview or test?
Anybody with good info should please say something.
Thank & GOD bless u as u do.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2013
same questions i asked, n they delected my post! Why?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by SenMarkMike(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Congratulations to all of you that have got your APL. Is there anyone from Anambra or Enugu state here that has got APL?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
I don't understand.
samobaba4u: Please house, what is d hope of ppl that are never been invited for interview or test?
Anybody with good info should please say something.
Thank & GOD bless u as u do.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by samobaba4u(m): 3:06am On Sep 07, 2013
obinna002: I don't understand.
Ppl who applied but never been call for aptitude test or interview as d case may be.
Somebody like me now never recieve any msg from inec since d day i applied. That is what i mean.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ok now I understand, but anything is possible.
samobaba4u:
Ppl who applied but never been call for aptitude test or interview as d case may be.
Somebody like me now never recieve any msg from inec since d day i applied. That is what i mean.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Jgyrl(f): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hmmmm, I would really like to know about that ooooo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
About what.
Jgyrl: Hmmmm, I would really like to know about that ooooo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
the info we get on whether more letters are on d way has been narrowed down to obinna002,sukar84 & ananne. It is my candid prayers that GOD will answer all that are yet to receive their APL; Amen. Obinna, i hv followed up ur inspirited posts althrough the general waitin & ur continuous duggedness, i love ur spirit, its unique. Its well.
obinna002: Just hoping by next week more letters will be out. GOD go do AM
obinna002: Just hoping by next week more letters will be out. GOD go do AM
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2013
Goodmorning everyone. The induction for newly appointed staff is starting on the 16th which is next week monday. It means this week is the only hope for those of us who havent received sms from inec. Pls, anybosy with useful info especially from the HR dept of inec in abuja should endeavour to post it here. This would enable us to know whether there is still hope or if we should all move on. It hasnt been an easy race since november last year. The general info last week was that more names will be released. We need to know when, my investigations showed dat most of the people who didnt receive sms where among the last pple interviewd in their various states. Its a pattern that cuts across the various states. Lets just hope that the remaining names will be released. Sukar and obinna i am counting on you guys for info. Lets keep the faith till the end.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2013
Good morning my good people. The information I have is that other people will be called in two months time. This info should however not be taken 100% because I didn't get it from a direct source. It's a second-hand information and I don't know how true it is. We might just keep the hope alive. Gracias
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2013
i doubt d veracity of this info though nothing is impossible. I pray dat we channel adequate mechanism to obtain reliable info without bein in hurry to post catastrophic info. Instead of professin negative, lets profess positive as the words of our mouths models our individual destiny. As for me, its not yet over until its over. You can read Ezekiel 37:1-8, hahahaaaa! Dry bones shall come alive if u prophesy. Pastor niii
chalxdon: Good morning my good people. The information I have is that other people will be called in two months time. This info should however not be taken 100% because I didn't get it from a direct source. It's a second-hand information and I don't know how true it is. We might just keep the hope alive. Gracias
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2013
Heard of replacenent of names. That Som that were cald didnt turn up, inwhich dey wil be replaced with dose who r yet to get. Only 29 names was listed for abia out of 34 interviewd, so unfortunate dat none was frm my local govt, despite abt 4/5 of us frm same local govt. Well! Stil blivin God 4 favor.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2013
V-Chancellor:
i doubt d veracity of this info though nothing is impossible. I pray dat we channel adequate mechanism to obtain reliable info without bein in hurry to post catastrophic info. Instead of professin negative, lets profess positive as the words of our mouths models our individual destiny. As for me, its not yet over until its over. You can read Ezekiel 37:1-8, hahahaaaa! Dry bones shall come alive if u prophesy. Pastor niii
nobody was in a haste to post any catastrophic info. I wonder what you mean by "catastrophic" tho. Meanwhile, I explicitly said the info is not first hand and should therefore not be taken 100%. I just dropped it cos ppl were in need of any bit of info. It's left for you to confirm the 'veracity'. Gracias
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Your right, , heard something like that last week thursday, let's hope our names will be among.
obisite: Heard of replacenent of names. That Som that were cald didnt turn up, inwhich dey wil be replaced with dose who r yet to get. Only 29 names was listed for abia out of 34 interviewd, so unfortunate dat none was frm my local govt, despite abt 4/5 of us frm same local govt. Well! Stil blivin God 4 favor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.