Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:47 PM

Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) (14544 Views)

Jeminat Olawore and Paul Lawson, Bikers Who Are Travelling 8000 Miles For Charit / Engine Oil Capacity For Your Vehicles / How Well Do You Park Your Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by Gee2728(m): 12:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Guy I don tire for this fuel maths, somtime 25liters dey hardly do 120miles for town. Be like say na air this pple dey fill us with I jst dey pray make my pocket swell enuf to make we no dey calculate all this one evrytime.
au.hanson:

When i was in Calabar,in my 1995 c180 i was able to gain upto 23mpg distance in the city over a week observation and calculation(previous odometer reading -current odometer reading divided by the litres fueled at the same gas station, after having converted to miles and gallons),and 34 mpg on the highway i.e between Calabar and Port Harcourt and vice versa but when i returned to PH, i could only gain just 13 mpg(very disturbing..even wondering if i had miscalculated the Calabar mpg? because of the sharp difference to that of PH, but for that of the higway i can still remember refilling 17 litres on going and coming). However, overhere in PH you can hardly drive up to 1km/h in most part of my route while going to work except going to town, and almost every 5 seconds stop and moves, the roads are extremely bad though is/about being underconstruction.I am trying hard to see what i could gain again in the next one week.. i have clean my plugs. Pour 1/2 gallon of thinner into my fuel tank and fill up my tank with fuel. I am trying hard to gain more and would keep you posted then
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by auhanson(m): 1:23am On Aug 01, 2013
yungboss:
with 67litres on 336miles, i think that's approximately 19mpg you managed, well not too bad (though a little thirsty), considering our type of fuel and the age of your car. In my 1993 6cyl BMW though 2.0l engine, in good condition,i get up to 23mpg on about 190km(~118miles) interstate...thats using about 19.3litres for 118miles. Comparing with yours, given same condition, i'll be using ~55litres on 336miles

My guy, @ Gee, this tank is standard 62 litres capacity , what you have there as 67 litres fuel is actually a cheat by the filling station. You may have paid for 67 but you actually bought 62 litres or less because you couldnt have driven an empty tank to the gas station.So you actually calculation would be 336miles devided by 62 litres(16.3 gallons for us and 13 gallons for uk) and that gives you
20.6 MPG us 25.8MPG uk. This is still high for highway cruise for a car of your type, you could have achieved more.you could have been in the neighbourhood of 23-29mpg on the highway, even up to 31mpg for Kompressor engine, Check your parameters well.Check your catalytic converters and 02 sensors and your mufflers and plugs. You could even change them all to boost your fuel economy, if you have the xtra budget, then you will be surprise at your achievement and performance.

But then come to think of it, why do u have 336 miles because these cars are calibrated in kilometers.That not withstanding, you could have been reving beyond 2500 and 3000 rpm all the way up. Under 2500 to 3000 rpm revving in my own case i was able to chieve 34mpg in a 4 to 5 hr journey in each trip; with a little extra budget i know i can achieve more.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by 9icetoo(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2013
au.hanson:

When i was in Calabar,in my 1995 c180 i was able to gain upto 23mpg distance in the city over a week observation and calculation(previous odometer reading -current odometer reading divided by the litres fueled at the same gas station, after having converted to miles and gallons),and 34 mpg on the highway i.e between Calabar and Port Harcourt and vice versa but when i returned to PH, i could only gain just 13 mpg(very disturbing..even wondering if i had miscalculated the Calabar mpg? because of the sharp difference to that of PH, but for that of the higway i can still remember refilling 17 litres on going and coming). However, overhere in PH you can hardly drive up to 1km/h in most part of my route while going to work except going to town, and almost every 5 seconds stop and moves, the roads are extremely bad though is/about being underconstruction.I am trying hard to see what i could gain again in the next one week.. i have clean my plugs. Pour 1/2 gallon of thinner into my fuel tank and fill up my tank with fuel. I am trying hard to gain more and would keep you posted then
My brother, u didn't miscalculate. Ph city driving is one of the worst city diving ever. it takes one hour thirty minutes to cover 12 miles in ph. IMAGINE THAT. that means most of the time, u r idling and wasting fuel or crawling along at 20 miles an hour. I stay in ph as well and i have noticed the difference when i visit other towns. The last time i went to enugu, i got 22 mpg driving within the city. I filled up my tank on getting there and filled again two days later while i was leaving. I got 33 mpg on the highway on my way back to ph. I have once got 13 mpg average for a weeks driving in ph. I changed plugs, bought extreme fuel treatment, changed coils, scanned my car, even nearly poured thinner in my car until someone on this forum adviced against it. Your car is okay if you ask me. just take ur car out every now and again probably a bit of highway driving to check ur mpg. went to owerri, mbano and mbaise during this weekedn. Did a bit of city driving in owerri and filled my tank when i got back to ph. I got 33mpg. grin. this is the same car that barely gets 16 -17 mpg in town here. hope this my epistle sorts out ur doubts. also u can practice fuel saving tips like coasting to a stop, turning off ur engine when the traffic hasnt moved in a long time, (three to four minutes. if u know rumudara, sometimes the traffic there doesnt move for 20 minutes to an hour grin), accelerating gently from stops and feathering the accelerator instead of jabbing at it every now again. cheers.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by nissparts(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2013
nissparts: What most Lagosians do not realize is that 17mpg for lagos city driving on our quality of fuel and engine oils is more than adequate for a 4 banger and you will not get better than that until you take a long trip on a highway.

If you buy a brand new Hyundai today for example, you will enjoy between 18-19mpg city driving depending on your route.
At 1000km you will have to take the vehicle in for the first service. Immediately after that service, your mpg will drop to 14-15mpg on the same route. Why? Quality of engine oil used.

I posted the above in another thread in reference to I4 engines.
If you live in a city with daily congested traffic, 13-15 mpg is completely normal for a V6 engine.
Do not waste money trying to fix your car when there's nothing wrong with it.
Instead, take a 1 hour highway drive every weekend to a nearby city and back.

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by auhanson(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
9icetoo:
My brother, u didn't miscalculate. Ph city driving is one of the worst city diving ever. it takes one hour thirty minutes to cover 12 miles in ph. IMAGINE THAT. that means most of the time, u r idling and wasting fuel or crawling along at 20 miles an hour. I stay in ph as well and i have noticed the difference when i visit other towns. The last time i went to enugu, i got 22 mpg driving within the city. I filled up my tank on getting there and filled again two days later while i was leaving. I got 33 mpg on the highway on my way back to ph. I have once got 13 mpg average for a weeks driving in ph. I changed plugs, bought extreme fuel treatment, changed coils, scanned my car, even nearly poured thinner in my car until someone on this forum adviced against it. Your car is okay if you ask me. just take ur car out every now and again probably a bit of highway driving to check ur mpg. went to owerri, mbano and mbaise during this weekedn. Did a bit of city driving in owerri and filled my tank when i got back to ph. I got 33mpg. grin. this is the same car that barely gets 16 -17 mpg in town here. hope this my epistle sorts out ur doubts. also u can practice fuel saving tips like coasting to a stop, turning off ur engine when the traffic hasnt moved in a long time, (three to four minutes. if u know rumudara, sometimes the traffic there doesnt move for 20 minutes to an hour grin), accelerating gently from stops and feathering the accelerator instead of jabbing at it every now again. cheers.

My brother, i believe you. The area you mentioned, including Choba area is my axis, infact that period it was a nightmare over here. I always felt reluctant entering the road. To worsen it all one construction firm just came and bastardized the entire road here rendering it totally useless for motorist and pedestrian, sucking all our fuel off our hard earn money. Its really a terrible situation here with the rains too. Thanks! if i may asked , what did the person said is wrong with thinner? because that is a very good fuel additives for German and European type of cars. It works too well for my car.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by brojero: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
au.hanson:

what did the person said is wrong with thinner? because that is a very good fuel additives for German and European type of cars. It works too well for my car.

Seriously? What benefits do you observe when you use it in your car?
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by Gee2728(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
My bro, u want kill me!!!!! 2500 to 3000 rpm haba u dnt want me to get 2 were am going angry, on the first 3 gear am always hiting the red line which is about 5200 rpm and most times when I do this long trips on the free way I cld be doing no less than 180km/h and somtimes hitting 210km/h. My speedo is calibrated in mp/h and so is the distanace counter.I drive this bull as hard as possible anytime the road opens up I just floor the gas.
au.hanson:

My guy, @ Gee, this tank is standard 62 litres capacity , what you have there as 67 litres fuel is actually a cheat by the filling station. You may have paid for 67 but you actually bought 62 litres or less because you couldnt have driven an empty tank to the gas station.So you actually calculation would be 336miles devided by 62 litres(16.3 gallons) and that gives you
20.6 MPG . This is still high for highway cruise for a car of your type, you could have achieved more.you could have been in the neighbourhood of 23-29mpg on the highway, even up to 31mpg for Kompressor engine, Check your parameters well.Check your catalytic converters and 02 sensors and your mufflers and plugs. You could even change them all to boost your fuel economy, if you have the xtra budget, then you will be surprise at your achievement and performance.

But then come to think of it, why do u have 336 miles because these cars are calibrated in kilometers.That not withstanding, you could have been reving beyond 2500 and 3000 rpm all the way up. Under 2500 to 3000 rpm revving in my own case i was able to chieve 34mpg in a 4 to 5 hr journey in each trip; with a little extra budget i know i can achieve more.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by nissparts(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by auhanson(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
brojero:

Seriously? What benefits do you observe when you use it in your car?

It smoothen out so much and clear off any jerking and rough idling. I can always crank the vehicle without pressing leg on the throttle, it keeps the spark plugs head clean and returns more on economy. Overall is pleasureable smooth driving

Note, i only use it when i exeperince hesitation or drawback
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by auhanson(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Gee2728: My bro, u want kill me!!!!! 2500 to 3000 rpm haba u dnt want me to get 2 were am going angry, on the first 3 gear am always hiting the red line which is about 5200 rpm and most times when I do this long trips on the free way I cld be doing no less than 180km/h and somtimes hitting 210km/h. My speedo is calibrated in mp/h and so is the distanace counter.I drive this bull as hard as possible anytime the road opens up I just floor the gas.

Oh sorry , i should have mentioned that you stabilizes at that after having reached out your maximum steady limits. i.e if you reved even to above 5000rpm and achieve your desired maximum speed like say 120/130 km/h etc, you could settle at that speed while bringing down your reving to about 3000 rpm, anyway that is very possible with manual gear, and if you are not bothered about chasing nor competing on the road; if all you want is economy.Though i have never done that with auto before.

ok, then your economy is well understood, i dnt think there is anything wrong with your car..you seems to always been on performance speed like the racers, Lol!
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2013
Save more Fuel, Reduce Maintainance costs
Click here, https://www.nairaland.com/1381715/world-first-multivitamin-engine#17178029
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by JUO(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
if you reved even to above 5000rpm and achieve your desired maximum speed like say 120/130 km/h etc
is fun when overtaking these auto cars with gear 4 at 140km/h at 5000-6000rpm. it will look as if they are on okada. lol
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by Tats(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Here is mine

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by auhanson(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
Tats: Here is mine

What kind of car you got there that returns 42.2MPG? Is it 2005 corolla sport?
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by Gee2728(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Who dash corolla fine speedo display like this one with 160mph on display abi e wan die. Lol, jst joking. Maybe na diesel engine I heard they I quite economical.
au.hanson:

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by Tats(m): 2:11am On Aug 04, 2013
au.hanson:

Its a 2012 Mercedes C class sports Diesel - C220 CDI Blue Efficiency. I get an average of about 55mpg on motorways and between 30 to 45 in urban areas, so its quite economical.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by auhanson(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gee2728: Who dash corolla fine speedo display like this one with 160mph on display abi e wan die. Lol, jst joking. Maybe na diesel engine I heard they I quite economical.
Dont mind me yare! i should have known that, i never looked at the 160mp/h, cos i'm so use to km/h. Hello Gee , do u know there isnt much differnce(just 5 horsepower diff(185 and 189) in your w202 c230 Kompressor horsepower compared to that of 2005 w203 c kompressor, if not for the little return in the fuel economy of the w203 that gives it the upper hand.

Tats:
Its a 2012 Mercedes C class sports Diesel - C220 CDI Blue Efficiency. I get an average of about 55mpg on motorways and between 30 to 45 in urban areas, so its quite economical.
I tought as much my brother. Compare this to the cost of diesel
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by Gee2728(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Tats:

bro how do u cope with ur maintenance, have been thinking about a diesel addition to my lot lately. Anything to be particular abt the service and what to look out for when buying? And hope the dnt sound like those tractors of b4, jst joking.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by Gee2728(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
au.hanson:

Dont mind me yare! i should have known that, i never looked at the 160mp/h, cos i'm so use to km/h. Hello Gee , do u know there isnt much differnce(just 5 horsepower diff(185 and 189) in your w202 c230 Kompressor horsepower compared to that of 2005 w203 c kompressor, if not for the little return in the fuel economy of the w203 that gives it the upper hand.

I tought as much my brother. Compare this to the cost of diesel
I think its only the torque that is a bit different. That's y 2 change the car dey giv me headace cos I jst cnt decide on an affordable and faster worthy replacement yet. Lately have been checking out some C43 W202's online, geting one for sale is quite hard for the price.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by Tats(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gee2728: bro how do u cope with ur maintenance, have been thinking about a diesel addition to my lot lately. Anything to be particular abt the service and what to look out for when buying? And hope the dnt sound like those tractors of b4, jst joking.

Maintenance is not a problem here as I'm on a service contract with Mercedes. I pay them £26 every month and they just call me when they determine that service is due which is usually once a year and they take care of it. I drop off the car, they take me home and pick me up later to collect the car serviced and washed or they can come and collect and drop it off when service is finished. All stress removed from me and that's really good. The sound is a bit more than petrol but the latest diesel cars seem to sound less noisy.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by sniperwolf(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2013
E no dey my car.

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by Gee2728(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tats:

Maintenance is not a problem here as I'm on a service contract with Mercedes. I pay them £26 every month and they just call me when they determine that service is due which is usually once a year and they take care of it. I drop off the car, they take me home and pick me up later to collect the car serviced and washed or they can come and collect and drop it off when service is finished. All stress removed from me and that's really good. The sound is a bit more than petrol but the latest diesel cars seem to sound less noisy.
have my eyes set on an 2007 E70 bmw X5 3.0d. Having been gathering info about diesel engine so I dnt regret, the consumption is quite good and I dnt plan to use it as an everyday car. But have been going round kaduna were I reside am still not convince with the mechanics I see around and will not want to register with those cut throat COSCHARIS GROUP in abuja.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by yungboss(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gee2728: have my eyes set on an 2007 E70 bmw X5 3.0d. Having been gathering info about diesel engine so I dnt regret, the consumption is quite good and I dnt plan to use it as an everyday car. But have been going round kaduna were I reside am still not convince with the mechanics I see around and will not want to register with those cut throat COSCHARIS GROUP in abuja.
I had my eyes on a diesel 330, e90 330d, sometime in April this year but the seller dispatched it before i could decide on it. I think i like diesel Engines, for the impressive MPG it returns.
I was suprised that the e90 diesel was as fast as its Petrol counterpart, talking about performance numbers.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by auhanson(m): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
9icetoo:

My brother , in this week calculation,after applying ur tips, i just manage to achieve 14.8mpg over 29.90litres of fuel at 117.1miles..the traffic and the road is still very terrible. Is this how we burn money here?So i could own an amg without minding the fuel consumption. To tell you that i'm sick of this is an understatement. I think i will just take this car out on a trip again, and examine it over again in Calabar city and on the highway

One other thing, i use to idle steam this car every morning for like say 5 minutes, i think i'll have to minimise this time too. i have started another observation for the week again. i'll keep u posted
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by auhanson(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Gee2728: I think its only the torque that is a bit different. That's y 2 change the car dey giv me headace cos I jst cnt decide on an affordable and faster worthy replacement yet. Lately have been checking out some C43 W202's online, geting one for sale is quite hard for the price.
Abeg if u go change am donate it to me, remember my project, i need a donor vehicle, loi
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by Gee2728(m): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
au.hanson:

My brother , in this week calculation,after applying ur tips, i just manage to achieve 14.8mpg over 29.90litres of fuel at 117.1miles..the traffic and the road is still very terrible. Is this how we born money here?So i could own an amg without minding the fuel consumption. To tell you that i'm sick of this is an understatement. I think i will just take this car out on a trip again, and examine it over again in Calabar city and on the highway

One other thing, i use to idle steam this car every morning for like say 5 minutes, i think i'll have to minimise this time too. i have started another observation for the week again. i'll keep u posted
you rly have 2 feel bad, I do get 135mile on 30liters of fuel and still complain a lot about it. Infact lately I drive my car on winter mode all through as long as am not on a trip.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by 9icetoo(m): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2013
au.hanson:

My brother , in this week calculation,after applying ur tips, i just manage to achieve 14.8mpg over 29.90litres of fuel at 117.1miles..the traffic and the road is still very terrible. Is this how we born money here?So i could own an amg without minding the fuel consumption. To tell you that i'm sick of this is an understatement. I think i will just take this car out on a trip again, and examine it over again in Calabar city and on the highway

Idling or steaming in the morning for long periods is also one of the reasons you get poor mileage. it also wears ur engine out faster according to what i have read so far. Thirty seconds is enough. I don't even wait that long. Once my needle drops to say 1300 rpm, i engage drive and move. This takes about 5 to 10 seconds. I haven't checked my mileage again for a while now. Will do that tomorrow or next before travelling for the weekend. cheers.

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by Gee2728(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2013
9icetoo:

Idling or steaming in the morning for long periods is also one of the reasons you get poor mileage. it also wears ur engine out faster according to what i have read so far. Thirty seconds is enough. I don't even wait that long. Once my needle drops to say 1300 rpm, i engage drive and move. This takes about 5 to 10 seconds. I haven't checked my mileage again for a while now. Will do that tomorrow or next before travelling for the weekend. cheers.
this ur idle @ 1300rpm na wah ooh. When ii start my car I get about 1500rpm than in abt 30sec it drops 2 abt 600 to 700rpm and I fill its abnormal 2 even get 1500 for a start. Are we sure say no be problem. Pls hanson, siena and co wats ur take on such rpm behavior?
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by auhanson(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
Gee2728: this ur idle @ 1300rpm na wah ooh. When ii start my car I get about 1500rpm than in abt 30sec it drops 2 abt 600 to 700rpm and I fill its abnormal 2 even get 1500 for a start. Are we sure say no be problem. Pls hanson, siena and co wats ur take on such rpm behavior?

I think its too high and the tuning needs to be readjusted, mind usually kick to 1000rpm at cranking but then idles down to 600 or 700rpm, my neighbours w203 c200 kompressor cranks at about 800rpm but idles to 400rpm but kick to 600rpm when engaged with ac, and his w202 c220 does same too though i'm still yet to understand such dynamics , maybe there's an ac module that does that, who knows?
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
there is what a tech called a compensator for the rpm that automatically adjusts for the extra load.....starting at a higher rpm I believe is absolutely normal.

au.hanson:

I think its too high and the tuning needs to be readjusted, mind usually kick to 1000rpm at cranking but then idles down to 600 or 700rpm, my neighbours w203 c200 kompressor cranks at about 800rpm but idles to 400rpm but kick to 600rpm when engaged with ac, and his w202 c220 does same too though i'm still yet to understand such dynamics , maybe there's an ac module that does that, who knows?
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by auhanson(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
smartchoice: there is what a tech called a compensator for the rpm that automatically adjusts for the extra load.....starting at a higher rpm I believe is absolutely normal.

I believe you are talking about the ac load in this context, yes i know is normal because his are factory fitted acs, no one tampers with them.

Where is this compensator for rpm located in case one may one to replace it? I like the feeling in his own car unlike a 4 cylinder engine, ac or no ac you dnt feel any load with your driving dynamics. It impresses me a lot because even in 4 cylinder Jap cars you must feel that slight presence of an ac load but his is quite different, you dnt feel the load at all.

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) by auhanson(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
9icetoo:

Yes i'm gona change that habit too as well. I'm also gonna change my air filter i removed it this night to thorughly clean but noticed some torn ups and on my testing the machine without it , it felt very smooth than with it, but after the clean up i couldn't really notice any difference, but for the torn ups, i'm changing it tomorrow

I taught i could also travel to Calabar and Eket for the weekend to test these mpg stuff over there but to no avail because of my impromptu engagement for the weekend over here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Suspension: 7 Indicators That Your Car Has Suspension Problems / Share Your Experience With Hardex 5W20 Engine Oil / Engine Oil Specifications Explained - What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.