Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,279 members, 7,940,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Is Islam Imperialist? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam Imperialist? (7209 Views)

Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? / Is Islam Really For Poor People? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2008
are you trying to call us mohammedans ?

this is the white man i'm referring to(below)

wonder how all the angels etal in christianity are blond and blue eyed, while demons are black. you do come across as a demon, come to think of it.

http://www.biblical-art.com/biblicalsubject.asp?id_biblicalsubject=981&pagenum=1

check out micheal and the demon

why would i be friends with someone out to stab me in the back?

Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by stimulus(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2008
@therationa,

therationa:

Mixed with religious credulous zealotry, Afro-centrism is a wicked and potent poison in the fabric of the Africa.

It is not confined or perculiar to the African continent.

therationa:

Do I need to give examples?

Please do if you care - you might just be surprised what will follow your response. cool
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by stimulus(m): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2008
@oyb,

oyb:

are you trying to call us mohammedans ?

Too scared to identify yourself? Or your leopard spots have suddenly started stinging you in the wrong places? grin

oyb:

I see . . . [blank]

oyb:

wonder how all the angels etal in christianity are blond and blue eyed, while demons are black.

Because that is how Muhammad saw them and had to pretend his a'llah was whiter than them all.

oyb:

you do come across as a demon, come to think of it.

Lol, who was the prophet who said that all Muslims have a demon attache - has he changed his name from Muhammad? grin You are even worse than a wacko-head! Continue with your demon-innfestation - courtesy of the white Muhammad! grin

oyb:

why would i be friends with someone out to stab me in the back?

Haaaawwww. . . a precise description of your ummah! Why do you think they're all rushing to grab their booties of 72 virgins in Jannah? grin
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2008
stimulus:

@oyb,

Too scared to identify yourself? Or your leopard spots have suddenly started stinging you in the wrong places? grin

Because that is how The Great Prophet saw them and had to pretend his a'llah was whiter than them all.

Lol, who was the prophet who said that all Great Ones have a demon attache - has he changed his name from Muhammad? grin You are even worse than a wacko-head! Continue with your demon-innfestation - courtesy of the white Muhammad! grin

it would seem you need to throw away the johhnie walker (or is it weed) stowed below your desk - you are getting incoherent . you have long been worse than a pipe head
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by stimulus(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2008
@oyb,

oyb:

it would seem you need to throw away the johhnie walker (or is it weed) stowed below your desk - you are getting incoherent . you have long been worse than a pipe head

Thanks for being such a mewling wussy! grin You barge in here with crossed-eyes and now asking for a sip of Johnnie Walker! When next are you visiting the brukutu joint?
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by therationa(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2008
stimulus:

@therationa,

It is not confined or perculiar to the African continent.

Please do if you care - you might just be surprised what will follow your response. cool

You are absolute correct. I was looking at it from the narrow sense it which it was defined in this thread. But the broader sense of the word is racial pride (or worse still racial superiority). Afro-centrism was a reaction to the adverse treatment Africans had been subjected to over the centuries, but at it own extreme, it tends to reverse the dangers of other national superiority dogmas againsts other people.

Some of the problems resulting Afrocentrism was the demonification of Europeans in early post-colonisation Africa in places like Congo (Zaire) and today in Zimbabwe. Admittedly, problems of this nature do not generally admit of such a simplistic explanation, but when racial pride is poured into the mix, it only makes it more intractable.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2008
stimulus:

@oyb,

Thanks for being such a mewling wussy! grin You barge in here with crossed-eyes and now asking for a sip of Johnnie Walker! When next are you visiting the brukutu joint?

sorry, i must have rated your taste in liquor a little too high, since you are a familiar at the buruktu joint, maybe you could just point me over there. . .you pontificating tiger grin
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by stimulus(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2008
@oyb,

oyb:

sorry, i was rating you too high, since you are a familiar at the buruktu joint, maybe you could just point me over there. . .you pontificating grin

I only heard you left there after spending the wee hours sprawled all over the benches. Do you mind letting us know which parlour it was? grin

You muslims make us laugh at your garrulous incoherence! Several times, we have appealed to you to be modest in the way you address discussants and issues in this motherboard; but after knocking your head endlessly on your arabian mats, you have the nerve to barge in here formenting a disturbance that you can't sustain. When you are directed back to what you never considered in your own quarters, then you begin to grovel.

If you're going to discuss, do so with some sense. It's up to you whether you want to see better inputs or continue to yoyo with your infestations.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by stimulus(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2008
@therationa,

therationa:

You are absolute correct. I was looking at it from the narrow sense it which it was defined in this thread. But the broader sense of the word is racial pride (or worse still racial superiority). Afro-centrism was a reaction to the adverse treatment Africans had been subjected to over the centuries, but at it own extreme, it tends to reverse the dangers of other national superiority dogmas againsts other people.

Apt!

therationa:

Some of the problems resulting Afrocentrism was the demonification of Europeans in early post-colonisation Africa in places like Congo (Zaire) and today in Zimbabwe.

I don't get you there. Who actually was demonizing Europeans?

therationa:

Admittedly, problems of this nature do not generally admit of such a simplistic explanation, but when racial pride is poured into the mix, it only makes it more intractable.

Worse than intractable - which is why we as Africans should aim to reject the brigand attitude that seeks to perpetuate the same societal ills.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2008
stimulus:

@oyb,

I only heard you left there after spending the wee hours sprawled all over the benches. Do you mind letting us know which parlour it was? grin

You Great Ones make us laugh at your garrulous incoherence! Several times, we have appealed to you to be modest in the way you address discussants and issues in this motherboard; but after knocking your head endlessly on your arabian mats, you have the nerve to barge in here formenting a disturbance that you can't sustain. When you are directed back to what you never considered in your own quarters, then you begin to grovel.

If you're going to discuss, do so with some sense. It's up to you whether you want to see better inputs or continue to yoyo with your infestations.

is it just me, or is your nose getting longer?
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by stimulus(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2008
oyb:

is it just me, or is your nose getting longer?

Oh, I see the intoxication still has strong effects on you! When your vision comes back to normal, you will see clearer! grin
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Horus(m): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2008
oyb:

In Facts this white man is the picture of the Demon that Christians are worshiping.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2008
Horus:

In Facts this white man is the picture of the Demon that Christians are worshiping.

aah, i see. . .
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by stimulus(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2008
oyb:

aah, i see. . .

Seeing still with the intoxications after the booze. . .? grin
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by bluespice(f): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2008
talk of dogmatic followers of religion

lets break this down mind u i will get back to the topic in a bit

christianity, islam and judaism by the side are the three religions that are supposedly the closest to each other but wat do we have?

know that i do not belive in religion,
i rather believe in faith why?
because its just a set of rules passed down in warped dimensions to people that cannot reason who decide to follow these obscene rules in the most dogmatic way possible
does this ring a bell in the description of certain religion(s) lipsrsealed

anyway the rancour between muslims and members of other religions is the legalisation of violence by the religion
its followers are permited to perpetuate such acts as acting for God
how preposterous- fighting for God
anyway true faith in its purest form when parcticed
is a recipe for peace
muslims have the 5 pillars of islam that they live by in no where amongst these five things is violence mentioned why?
cos in its purest form,
its not a faith of violence
christians have the basic 10 commandments
neither is violence mentioned
i know close to nuffin about judaism
but the little i know,
i choose not to talk about here

now, i live in the middle east in the land of the custodians of islam
and the racism issue that has been highlighted severally in this topic is deeply rooted in the culture
i am no muslim
but ive come across a number of muslims in my life
the issue of taking up the "muslim dressing culture" is based solely on the individual
the "oppression" also highlighted is understood as no muslim has been able to asnwer the questions of why the Qu'ran must be written in Arabic and all prayers must be said in Arabic
and yes i know there are some people that pray in English
but u know deep down (n im talking to the muslims here) that u dont belive its right to do
ok am exhausted
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by pilgrim1(f): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2008
Hi bluespice,

Could I ask a question on this line in yours:

bluespice:

know that i do not believe in religion,
i rather believe in faith why?

What "faith" do you believe in?
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by bluespice(f): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2008
happily ma'am
im a christian smiley
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by babs787(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2008
Just passing by but saw that the post need no response
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by codebase: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2008
Rather than continue discussing with Dumb, Deaf and Blind people,
Brothers Pls post you emaill addy so I can send you a book that totally refutes this ideology of Mulsims oppressing Africans m
mAYBE BY THIS YOU GUYS CAN ACTUALLY BEATS THIS DEAF DUMB AND BLIND PEOPLE OF THIS THREAD
aM SENDING IT O TO tUNDE BABS NOW
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Femi13: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2008
@bluespice
why the Qu'ran must be written in Arabic and all prayers must be said in Arabic

Firstly there is difference btw Prayer and Worship. Pray is the act of asking Allah Ta'ala for needs while Worship is a compulsory act which everyone must do, willingly or not willingly. Muslims can pray in any language, but worship must be done in Arabic language which is the fulfilment of a prophecy in the Bible.
"For then will i turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the lord, to serve him with one consent" Zephaniah 3:9.
The significant of worshiping in one dialect is because Allah did not want division in the true religion. for example, I am a yoruba Muslim, if i should go to Ibo land i will be able to join them in worship because we worship with one dialect, but a Yoruba Christian can never worship with an Ibo Christian because they dont worship the same way. So Islam is the Fulfilment of that Prophecy.

Islam is the way, The truth, and the Life
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by codebase: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2008
http://salafimanhaj.com/ebook.php?ebook=7
Pls download this book using this link, the book will surely clarify issues to the sincere Christian and strengthen the Muslims in faith
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused123(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
The Arabs don't like black people and they never will. The Arabs looked down on Black people as inferior beings. The Arab who invaded the Northern African region massacred millions of the native Africans and took over their lands.

In Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea, Mauritania and the rest of the Arab controlled African countries, Africans are treated as the scum of the earth. They are second-class citizens at the very best in their own countries. Blacks in these countries cannot aspire to positions of respect or authority. There are hardly Africans in high government positions in Arab governed African countries.

In Algeria, Arabs throw stones at black people, including diplomats, in markets and other public places. Hundreds of blacks who have lived all their lives in Saudi Arabia are being repatriated daily right now, after loosing an arm or leg for some minor or trumped up offense and without regard for their comfort, welfare or rights. Racism towards black Moslems in Saudi Arabia is so strong it makes one wonder if making pilgrimage to Mecca should be one of the five pillars of the Muslim faith, and why blacks bother to be Muslim.

Islamization is not the problem in Sudan because the majority Furnawi people of Darfur are Moslems. Arabs do not consider Black Moslems authentic or of consequence. At best, they concede to blacks, the role of ordained slaves or animals, to be used as beasts of burden by the “superior Arab race.” The rule applies to all blacks, whether Moslems or non-Moslems and whether of Nigerian (Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba extractions), Tanzanians, Ugandans, Malians or African-Americans.

Al Qaeda’s bombing of the American Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, left 260 black civilians that included 12 Americans, dead. Over 4,000 Kenyans and Tanzanians were wounded. A remorseless top Arab journalist justified the attack by quoting Stalin: “You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs.”

Ibn Sina (Avicenna 980–1037), Arab’s most famous and influential philosopher/scientist in Islam, described blacks as “people who are by their very nature slaves.” He wrote: “All African women are prostitutes, and the whole race of African men are abeed (slave) stock.” He equated black people with “rats plaguing the earth.”

Ibn Khaldum, an Arab historian stated that “Blacks are characterized by levity and excitability and great emotionalism,” adding that “they are every where described as stupid.”

al-Dimashqi, an Arab pseudo scientist wrote, “the Equator is inhabited by communities of blacks who may be numbered among the savage beasts. Their complexion and hair are burnt and they are physically and morally abnormal. Their brains almost boil from the sun’s heat…, ”

Ibn al-Faqih al-Hamadhani painted this no less horrid picture of black people, “…, the zanj (the blacks) are overdone until they are burned, so that the child comes out between black, murky, malodorous, stinking, and crinkly-haired, with uneven limbs, deficient minds, and depraved passions…, ”

No nation in Africa has suffered more in the hands of the Arabs than Ethiopia. It has been going on since Arabs first invaded Africa in the 7th century CE. Recently, with Libya supporting the people of Eritrea, they destroyed the basic structure of Ethiopia, to cut her from the sea and weaken this section of Africa, and eventually all of Africa, for further Arabization. They did this mercilessly with religion.

God have mercy !!!
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused123(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
What's wrong with the native beautiful African cultural dress? Why would anyone put on 7th century Arabic dress? Is it not CULTURAL IMPERIALISM ?

Is it also not RELIGIOUS IMPERIALISM that Black African Muslims are obliged to pray facing a Saudi Arabian city: Mecca? Why not face any number of African holy towns instead?

Why should Africans be forced to believe in an Arabian prophet, Muhammad and in a previously Arabian Pagan god, Allah?

Who wants to dominate whom?

Is not Allah supposed to be everywhere, and that prayers should be directed to Him who is the whole Universe?

Furthermore, why are people who convert to Muhammadan Islam required to read Allah's word and speak to Him only in Arabic? Does Allah only speak Arabic? Is He not capable of understanding Swahili, Tutsi, Amazigh, and other African languages?

All these are good questions for all black Islamist to answer cheesy
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by muhsin(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
Was Jesus a Yoruba/African/Black?

Wonder never end. . . cheesy
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused123(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
muhsin:

Was Jesus a Yoruba/African/Black?

Wonder never end. . . cheesy

Why did the Arabs hate you blacks so much ? Why are Africans treated as a scum of the earth in Arab controlled African countries ? Why is no muslim countries condemning the genocide that is happening in Sudan ?

Answer my question stupid gorilla.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by muhsin(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
focused123:

Why did the Arabs hate you blacks so much ? Why are Africans treated as a scum of the earth in Arab controlled African countries ? Why is no muslim countries condemning the genocide that is happening in Sudan ?

Answer my question stupid gorilla.

Can a stupid gorilla answer any question? I really doubt. cheesy

How? He's not even a human capable of thinking.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused123(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
Can a stupid gorilla answer any question? I really doubt.

How? He's not even a human capable of thinking

Answer the question and stop beating about the bush.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by muhsin(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
You insult me? Right? Why?

Hence you don't deserve any serious response.

BTW, what do you percieve as beating about the bush?
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused123(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2009
muhsin:

You insult me? Right? Why?

Hence you don't deserve any serious response.

BTW, what do you percieve as beating about the bush?

I challenge you to answer the question.

Why do the Arabs look down on black people ? Why are Africans treated as scum of the earth in Arab controlled African countries ? Can you imagine being treated as scum of the earth in your own ancestral land by arab invaders.

Stupid gorilla.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by muhsin(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2009
I challenge yuo to refrain from abusing me.

What I can't figure out with you folks is; must you abuse/insult Muslim in all your postings? Most likely thats from Sunday lesson. . .who knows? cheesy
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused123(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
muhsin:

I challenge yuo to refrain from abusing me.

What I can't figure out with you folks is; must you abuse/insult Muslim in all your postings? Most likely thats from Sunday lesson. . .who knows? cheesy

Violence is never part of christianity and will never be part of christianity. Remember you and Abuzola (Your Muhammedan brother in Islam) were also insulting me as well. What I post about Islam is a fact. The sickening thing about Islam is the denial of facts and veracity.

So back to my questions. Answer it please and we shall discuss man to man. This time no insults. Make sure you don't insult me

grin
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by muhsin(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2009
Please show me where I ever insult you.

Waiting. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islam Vs Feminism: Equity or Equality? / Singling Out A Day For Fasting On Prophet Muhammad Saw's Birthday / Most Frequently Asked Questions About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.