Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,711 members, 7,882,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Is Islam Imperialist? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam Imperialist? (7113 Views)

Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? / Is Islam Really For Poor People? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused123(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2009
muhsin:

Please show me where I ever insult you.

Waiting. . .

Answer the question ? Don't try and dodge it please
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused123(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

the mad cow is confused, can't differentiate between muhsin and abuzola, too bad

You are a mad cow. Your father is a mad cow. Okay answer it since you and Muhsin are two mad gorillas
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by olabowale(m): 2:50am On Nov 24, 2009
Focused123: Arent you a child of parents? When you abuse or curse the parents of your opponent and there is no immediate retaliations, should you not find any decency and refrain from the type of gutter utterances? God Almighty, Focused123, please learn from the examples of the other discussants!
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused123(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2009
olabowale:

Focused123: Arent you a child of parents? When you abuse or curse the parents of your opponent and there is no immediate retaliations, should you not find any decency and refrain from the type of gutter utterances? God Almighty, Focused123, please learn from the examples of the other discussants!

And who are you to lecture me about Morals ? Have you read what Abuzola have been writing to me and the insults that I get from him on a daily basis.

I don't know why all islamist including you cannot engage in any debate without violence. I think you, Abuzola and Muhsin should all refrain from gutter lanuage as well.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused123(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

I don't blame the pscho, he doesn't ve an inch of respect to his parent thats why he address other people like that

You are a psycho, and your father is a psycho. You have no manners and you are not from a proper home, that is why you and your groups (under the name of Boko Haram) go about terrorising people. Nonsense !
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused123(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
Arab and Islamic Imperialism was so TOTAL that they FORCED the conquered peoples to convert to Muhammadan Islam, to loose their religious and cultural identities as well as their language.

They could not, and did not, contribute anything to them, since they themselves were far inferior culturally, theologically and intellectually. The COMMON DENOMINATOR that prohibits Muhammadan Islam from excelling is the QURAN, the QURAN and only the QURAN.

In FACT, nothing of value, intellectual, artistic, spiritual or literary can ever sprout in the darkness cast by Fundamentalist Muhammadan Islam upon all the peoples and lands that it occupies.

Human intellect and achievements can only EXCELL in the SUNSHINE of FREEDOMS of:

THOUGHT, RELIGION, POLITICS, LITERATURE, ART and EXPRESSION which Muhammadan Islam abhors, avoids and detests
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused123(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

I don't blame you since you are cynical insane, fool and daft

I don't blame you. You are insane and you will never be normal. You are a psychotic donkey and I don't expect anything intellectual from a stupid idiot Islamist like you. You are utterly stupid, a complete idiot, wild beast (just like Ishmael), and you are suffering from mind buggling violence.

You are a typical Muhammedan. Violence and stupidity at its best. Arrow.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused123(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

And the insanity raises to 300 degree, the paranoid didn't persist, what a sad news

Your own Muhammedan insanity have raised to 300,000 degrees and your own paranoia is terrible. You are such a sad news to your family and Nigeria.

Mad hausa cow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sources Of Barakah In Islam / A New Baby Born With The Holy Quran / Preparing For The Day Of Judgement By – Imaam Ibn Hajar Al-asqalani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.