Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,449 members, 7,968,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11643634 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (8251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
Elai147:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Lists/Financial_News/AllItems.aspx
Thanks Elai147, Any gist Of The Board Meeting, The Stock (CUTIX PLC) Lost In 2 Previous Trading Days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2013
ihedioramma: YES AND YES, i did not sand my form in time thats why, i may get it true my bank account in 2014.
what form ihediora?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valdubem(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2013
Good morning great men and women! May this new week bring us good luck, great earnings and High Returns on ALL our Investments; Amin/Amen.

Have a lovely week!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
soloniger:
Thanks Elai147, Any gist Of The Board Meeting, The Stock (CUTIX PLC) Lost In 2 Previous Trading Days.

No, I don't have any update on the outcome of the board meeting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
val_dubem: Good morning great men and women! May this new week bring us good luck, great earnings and High Returns on ALL our Investments; Amin/Amen.

Have a lovely week!

Amen!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saanil: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
I wanted to know is there any power company listed on NSE? I was collecting some data on electricity production in Nigeria and needed some reliable sources. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Wats up wit unity bank na..with 23 percent increase,d price still dey where it dey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
So-brit:

what form ihediora?
THE E-DIVIDEND FORM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
val_dubem: Good morning great men and women! May this new week bring us good luck, great earnings and High Returns on ALL our Investments; Amin/Amen.

Have a lovely week!
AMEN AND AMEN AND ALL SO WITH YOU.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by distinct00: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
does anyone use omas investment trust as your broker. are they still in operation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
datovid :
Wats up wit unity bank na..with 23 percent increase,d price still dey where it dey

I just bailed out from Unity. U need to read the analysis by Ugodre on Unity. The report said dt despite the wonderful performance in 2012, it will take them 2 years of similar performance to be able to pay dividend as they have negative retained earning. They also have a very high no of outstanding shares. I waited for the mkt to prove him wrong but even with the 1st quarter result and subsequent news, the mkt is not in its favour. With the news of increase in CRR, I bailed out frm the stock as its very weak.

Caveat, this is not an advise to buy or sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Chai!!! I watched 7up stand @N47.50 for months, now that I get shekele money to buy the thing don dey N75.9 in just 1-2 weeks.
Please what is driving this stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
ihedioramma: THE E-DIVIDEND FORM.
how do i get the form pls. I havent fiiled o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by X2X(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
saanil: I wanted to know is there any power company listed on NSE? I was collecting some data on electricity production in Nigeria and needed some reliable sources. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

@saanil I assume you are talking of companies operating chiefly in the power sector (e.g. generation, transmission and distribution). As far as I know there are none listed on the NSE. Power generation, transmission and distribution has mainly been the sole preserve of the state owned Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) but things are gradually changing. A number of independent power plants are in the works.

Bear in mind that some listed companies (e.g. WAPCO) have their own small/mini power generation plants - this is usually to prevent their primary business activities from being affected by the unreliability of the national grid supplies.

You may want to look at the NERC website (http://www.nercng.org/). You may find additional information about power in Nigeria there.

X!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
mercylicious:

I just bailed out from Unity. U need to read the analysis by Ugodre on Unity. The report said dt despite the wonderful performance in 2012, it will take them 2 years of similar performance to be able to pay dividend as they have negative retained earning. They also have a very high no of outstanding shares. I waited for the mkt to prove him wrong but even with the 1st quarter result and subsequent news, the mkt is not in its favour. With the news of increase in CRR, I bailed out frm the stock as its very weak.

Caveat, this is not an advise to buy or sell.

From this point on, only good news can move the stock - bad news can't touch you anymore. Think about investing in it in an asymmetrical way; depending on what your entry price was, you can capture all the possible upside that is possible on Unity Bank and you'll have almost zero downside. All you need is just one piece of good news (for example, African Capital Alliance decides to play dice with Unity Bank), and you'll see the over-reaction of the market! At that point you'll observe that investing is more a psychological game than a mathematical one.

The final decision is yours anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls house, is there a way of knowing how much your shares were actually sold or one takes whatever the brokers reel out as the sale? For example, i'd instructed my broker to sell off my fo tday at a price not less than #42 should the market head south. Today, fo dipped to #39. How do i determine the actual price. Oga Elai plss!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
So-brit:
Pls house, is there a way of knowing how much your shares were actually sold or one takes whatever the brokers reel out as the sale? For example, i'd instructed my broker to sell off my fo tday at a price not less than #42 should the market head south. Today, fo dipped to #39. How do i determine the actual price. Oga Elai plss!
Wait till tomorrow to receive your trade alert (around 5-6 pm); it'll show how many unit sold and @ what price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RichYoungRuler(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
So-brit:

hi, if you sign up for tradealert, you will get an sms probably from cscs (im not sure) stating the number of shares purchased on ur behalf and the amount. I also think the service is for free as I'm not being charged for it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:34am On Jul 30, 2013
So-brit:

how do i get the form pls. I havent fiiled o
Sand a letter to them that you want it or ask born 2be rich were you can get the form oline print it out and sand to there address.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:45am On Jul 30, 2013
RichYoungRuler:

hi, if you sign up for tradealert, you will get an sms probably from cscs (im not sure) stating the number of shares purchased on ur behalf and the amount. I also think the service is for free as I'm not being charged for it.
DO YOU HAVE CSCS OR TRADEALERT PHONE NUMBER'S? IF YES GIVE THERE PHONE NUMBER PLS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2013
God bless this house. Pls born to b rich or any other one in the house, how do i get the e-dividend form. Eti sent theirs with their last dividend to me. Ntn yet from fidelity.
Again does it mean fo, dang flour, oando have never paid dividend since 2010?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RichYoungRuler(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2013
ihedioramma: DO YOU HAVE CSCS OR TRADEALERT PHONE NUMBER'S? IF YES GIVE THERE PHONE NUMBER PLS.
Bros,CSCS'S NOS are; 014545966,014543397.Stockbrokers have the form, just tell your broker you want to subscribe for tradealert.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saanil: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2013
X-2-X:

You may want to look at the NERC website (http://www.nercng.org/). You may find additional information about power in Nigeria there.

X!

Thanks man! I would surely go through this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RichYoungRuler(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2013
So-brit:
God bless this house. Pls born to b rich or any other one in the house, how do i get the e-dividend form. Eti sent theirs with their last dividend to me. Ntn yet from fidelity.
Hi Boss, whatever company you want to have their e-dividend form; just type the name of the registrar added with e-dividend and post on Google. that was how I got my first bank and nascon's e-dividend forms, I downloaded from the net, printed, sent someone to the bank and I went to their registrar. I am aware Oando declared a dividend this year,probably 75k, u might need to wait a while to get by post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2013
Thanks Richyoung. Will do just that now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
So-brit:

If you have registered for trade alert, CSCS may send you details of the transaction but I don't understand what is currently wrong with their trade alert system as I have not been receiving trade alert on my transactions lately. Alternatively, you can view details of your transactions online if you have CSCS online access.

So-brit:

As advised by Richyoungruler, you can get most E-dividend forms from google. If you are having difficulty getting any particular E-dividend form, just ask the house and I'm sure someone will help you.

For past and present dividend payments, you may check the following link:
http://www.cashcraft.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=125%EF%BB%BF
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
it has been long. hope every thing is still rocking..................................... working on some investment..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
stockbull: it has been long. hope every thing is still rocking..................................... working on some investment..
WELLCOME BACK WHAT DID YOU BRING FOR US? WE HAVE BE HERE FOR YOU AND DOING YOUR WORK.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
undecidedProspects in ABC transport..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saanil: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
Guys, Banks have started reporting. How were the results of ETI and UBA? WHen is GTB and Zenith expected to report?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
stockbull: it has been long. hope every thing is still rocking..................................... working on some investment..

Welcome back Sir. It's been a while. Any news on ABCTRANS? Markdown date, Stock direction after markdown, etc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
Thank again and again oga Elai. Welcome oga stockbull. We missed u and someone said some people held the brief for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (8251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jonnysessy(m), megawealth01, Raider76, otomatic(m), Saybal(m), sophy17(m), freeman67 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.