Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,872 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11629125 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (8242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RichYoungRuler(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
anyanwu58:

Yes it really help.
Will the final dividend also be declared this year?
Hi,it wont be declared until next year cos their accounting year is from January1 -December31, and you know time is needed to compile results considering the size of the company and their activities,cook books for us if the need arises etc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
9free:
Person no go this one again buy oooohhh..... Those on board make una enjoy...

When is Fidson qualification date for their dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
RichYoungRuler:
Hi,it wont be declared until next year cos their accounting year is from January1 -December31, and you know time is needed to compile results considering the size of the company and their activities,cook books for us if the need arises etc.

Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jposuagwu: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Have you guys bought courtville? Increased dividend and bonus by FYE. Price heading north.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by babypipsy: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hi guys,
I quite appreciate your good analysis in this forum. May all our efforts be rewarded heavily.I have two questions;
1. Has anyone received dividend warrant for UBA?
2. I some units of MRS &CONOIL but it seem they've been stagnant for a while. Any hope in the short term?
Thanks & God bless.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
babypipsy: Hi guys,
I quite appreciate your good analysis in this forum. May all our efforts be rewarded heavily.I have two questions;
1. Has anyone received dividend warrant for UBA?
2. I some units of MRS &CONOIL but it seem they've been stagnant for a while. Any hope in the short term?
Thanks & God bless.
AMEN. about uba dvd know, about mrs and conoil if i am you i will use that money to buy as the money can buy oando bout am not you what are you going to do now? play well is your's
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mario2575: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Erm....sorry for crashing this thread but please can someone explain to me what buying and selling shares entails. How you get to make the money also and how to go about it. Many thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by babypipsy: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2013
Thanks for your advice Ihedioramma. But why Ondo? Please clarify your point of view
Thanks.
ihedioramma: AMEN. about uba dvd know, about mrs and conoil if i am you i will use that money to buy as the money can buy oando bout am not you what are you going to do now? play well is your's
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2013
jposuagwu: Have you guys bought courtville? Increased dividend and bonus by FYE. Price heading north.
please ihedio, i hav som units dere. Any gud news from dem. As in dividend n bonus n wher r dey gonna start paying?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2013
babypipsy: Thanks for your advice Ihedioramma. But why Ondo? Please clarify your point of view
Thanks.
is oando oil not ondo. oando oil is a big comp, and in good business . you make more profit money in oando dan mrs oil or conoil.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2013
ihedioramma: is oando oil not ondo. oando oil is a big comp, and in good business . you make more profit money in oando dan mrs oil or conoil.
My Oga, can you substantiate this claim?
BTW: I have 2K units of Oando in my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
My fellow investors, it's been a while I posted here.
I know I have some catching up to do.
However, the results that came in, especially Diamond & UBCAP did not escape my attention.
Happy investing friends ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
ihedioramma: hello my brother's and sister's in the house happy sunday. for the people that has not got there dividend's true post i have got fbnh and fidelity today .so 9ree you letter buy oando?

I still dey wait for my fidelity dividend oo.
Make we see as e go be for the coming week and the next.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
my ogas i greet u all. Plz does anybody hav info on wen nem nd aiico will release dier fy 2012 result. I hav waited nd it is pissin me off. Also i am yet 2receive my sterling bank dividend. I am confused. Someone helllllppp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Also is it gud 2buy oando nd eterna?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
the market find it difficult to cross the 2008 market cap peak with pride as it declines several times after this cross.hopefully it cross with accepted shame and never break below.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
i repeat. or at least 0.60
jideflash: should we expect courtville to fall to 0.50 again soon (mayb after d issuance of d bonus), so i can accummulate enuff grin...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2013
chillykelly86: My fellow investors, it's been a while I posted here.
I know I have some catching up to do.
However, the results that came in, especially Diamond & UBCAP did not escape my attention.
Happy investing friends ...

U r on point. Ubacap , afriprud and diamond consist more than 50% of my portfolio. Ubacap and afriprud are in the habit of keeping and surpassing their promises. Diamond seems good now but am afraid cos of the likely impact of crr on theri earning,remember the increase of the crr is effective this august. Let's hope they survive that one. Abc transport is also good. I don't have money now, else I will be bidding at 90k and wait for it to enter.

Have u guys noticed unity heading to the car park. It will be good to pick up at 50k.

I have learnt sumtin frm the mkt. Don't buy when every body is rushing to buy(except u r very good with technical indicators and a short termist). What goes up must surely retreat b4 continuing the upward journey. Try and identify if the stock is gud and at what price it is good.
I am still learning, dt is why I ride at the back of my ogas at the top.For now I only check the pbt and turnover of the coy for % increase or decrease. I then wait for my experienced oga to explain the decrease and see the probability of having a better result

I also try to observe the trend/ pattern and the support levels.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pls any latest news on international energy insurance. I just started seeing them on nse. Are they through the the reconstruction and what is the implication on share holders?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Mercilicious, those 3 now constitute over 60% of my portfolio too.
The CRR should affect Diamond, though minimally as KOD's analysis shows. Will it affect UBCAP & Afriprud too?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2013
plz haus i dng complain 2 my stockbroker severally abt nt getti trade alert on transactions in my acct. Is dere a numba i cn call cscs directly? Hw does somone retrives bonus issued in secondary market? Tru stockbroker?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2013
Nigeria Stock Exchange:

1. Despite valuation boost, Okomu Oil Palm is still expensive, SELL rating

2. ARM cuts Fidelity Bank’s fair value and rating to NEUTRAL

3. VITAFOAM declares N480.4m PAT in Q3 '13 result,(SP:N4.4k)

4. Recent decline triggers ARM’s NEUTRAL rating for Skye Bank from last review

5. Nigerian Equities Market Outperforms SA, Egypt, Others

6. CADBURY records modest Revenue increase; DLM recommends SELL

7. DLM maintains BUY recommendation on WAPCO on positive expectation

8. Berger Paints floats N543.42m rights issue

9. Dip in Banks’ Profitability Underway shocked

Source: www.proshareng.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FINMGR: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2013
mario2575: Erm....sorry for crashing this thread but please can someone explain to me what buying and selling shares entails. How you get to make the money also and how to go about it. Many thanks.
This will need a lot of explanation. you can PM for a tutorial on buying and selling of shares on the NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2013
FINMGR:
This will need a lot of explanation. you can PM for a tutorial on buying and selling of shares on the NSE.

Also it is advisable for the individual to go through the beginning of this thread for further understanding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
jp130: plz haus i dng complain 2 my stockbroker severally abt nt getti trade alert on transactions in my acct. Is dere a numba i cn call cscs directly? Hw does somone retrives bonus issued in secondary market? Tru stockbroker?
cscs is lagging in delivering transaction notice and there's no solution you can make than to have good broker that sends transaction email notice and register online with cscs for premium portfolio management in order to know your buy and sell transaction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=So-brit]Pls what has happened to international energyy insurance that they have recently resumed trading on nse? What is the implication of the price reconstruction on the share holders?
plss any info on this ? Elai or any other guru here.... Wher is frond?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
jposuagwu: Have you guys bought courtville? Increased dividend and bonus by FYE. Price heading north.
stockbull: the market find it difficult to cross the 2008 market cap peak with pride as it declines several times after this cross.hopefully it cross with accepted shame and never break below.
plz i bot som units of courtville 2ro my stockbroker in d secondary market. Am i quallified to claim any dividend n bonus? If yes hw(as regards 2 addrss)?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
jideflash: i repeat. or at least 0.60
When is d date 4 d issuanc of d bonus mak i c weda price go go down mak i enta buy som unit. When is dia date of issuanc?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
jp130: plz haus i dng complain 2 my stockbroker severally abt nt getti trade alert on transactions in my acct. Is dere a numba i cn call cscs directly? Hw does somone retrives bonus issued in secondary market? Tru stockbroker?

For security reasons, you should register online with CSCS and worry less about trade alert. It will cost you just N2,500 per annum for "individual account". There seems to be no current solution on this. I know a lot of investors, including me, who have complained to CSCS concerning this issue but they keep saying the same thing. The bad stockbrokers MAY use this opportunity to perform some magics in investors account knowing fully well that they're most probably not going to receive trade alert any time soon. I expect investors to keep close to their portfolios by monitoring their stocks online while this problem last...

I think your share bonuses should be automatically credited to your CSCS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pls someone eplain the effect of the international energy insurance share reconstruction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
i made alert on gsk some months ago for its good deal for the longs. It's good for a long term but the best is to enter during bear ruling and lock your position.
champions is expected to follow the normal wave pattern with my personal rule of thumb. It's then you can buy it with a good hope to sell. Let's see how it will retrace. I will talk on it anyway.
Costain is an easy bet with three to one odd
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by distinct00: 3:07am On Aug 06, 2013
please does any one know if supta commercial trust limited is back in business

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (8242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, Krisuba, DeRuggedProf and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.