Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11253309 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (7920) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DONLEKAN: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Those of una wey dey make money. Na my money una dey share. Abi U think say NSE dey grow money ni. Make we take this whole game back 1yr, I no dey do again oo.

E no go ragba for Unity bank and other useless stocks wey bankrupt me. Henceforth I change your name to Disunity bank!.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
DONLEKAN:
Those of una wey dey make money. Na my money una dey share. Abi U think say NSE dey grow money ni. Make we take this whole game back 1yr, I no dey do again oo.

E no go better for Unity bank and other useless stocks wey bankrupt me. Henceforth I change your name to Disunity bank!.

Oga Donlekan, keep the faith you will surely make your own money before this year runs end. Be optimistic my brother! Keep focusing on what works best for you in terms of your trading/investment in stocks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
PETERiCHY:

In Stock Market optimism has killed uncountable people.

gerrrraaat ata earr mehn grin grin

Na Godwin for UBA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
UBA --48M millon plus Bid

Still 3.81 FIRM ..don't touch that dial grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DONLEKAN: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
If I tell you my story you go pity me. Sometimes in late 2013 I bought 1 million unit of transcorp at around N1.2. When it got to 1.8 I sold it thinking I had enough profit only for transcorp to rise to 5.4 in 3 weeks. Bought plenty Oando just after COP deal at over N30 only for it to retrace back. Bought so many stocks sometimes at cheap prices. It will just stay there until I sell. Bought FBNH just after election at N10, look where I am now.

Bought millions of Unity Bank. See my life after re-construction!!!.

In short, e be like say den dey follow me. I believe i dey misfire due to lack of info. My cousins made millions from stocks pre 2008 because he had a trader friend who gave him vibes before everyone knew about it. That is what I need now. I know some people knew about this UBA before it became public knowledge.

If una no tell me wetin dey I go join babalawo (na joke) dey consult oracle on top NSE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
DONLEKAN:
If I tell you my story you go pity me. Sometimes in late 2013 I bought 1 million unit of transcorp at around N1.2. When it got to 1.8 I sold it thinking I had enough profit only for transcorp to rise to 5.4 in 3 weeks. Bought plenty Oando just after COP deal at over N30 only for it to retrace back. Bought so many stocks sometimes at cheap prices. It will just stay there until I sell. Bought FBNH just after election at N10, look where I am now.

In short, e be like say den dey follow me. I believe i dey misfire due to lack of info. My cousins made millions from stocks pre 2008 because he had a trader friend who gave him vibes before everyone knew about it. That is what I need now. I know some people knew about this UBA before it became public knowledge.

If una no tell me wetin dey I go join babalawo (na joke) dey consult oracle on top NSE.

WRONG CHOICES though not your fault sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
DONLEKAN:

grin Bro we all have made some mistakes in the past , we all have our different stories ..don't give up
I don't think dey re following you , it takes time to understand this MKT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
DONLEKAN:

What is your choice banking stock as we speak. I am in the process of putting both legs in FBNH!!!. This must not lana ooo.

Please let your heart and HEAD guide you o, not my choice. Na only you waka come o grin grin grin That said, SKYE/UBA/ACCESS (in that order) were the only stocks that appealed to me before this bull run. Prices have since chanced. Riding the bull in UBA at the moment with proceeds of SKYE (that was the mother of loots grin). Still would like to play SKYE again when the price is right. You just have to discover its new support. I don't agree stocks will go back to former lows (N1.71 for SKye). Also made some profits with FCMB and Fidelity, though marginal.

Summary: All indicators on my spread sheet are green for those 3. Entry prices matter sha. Wait for right price o. Don't be desperate to jump in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
UBA news was no secret..........I personal posted it here..............You need to pay attention to all news regarding quoted companies on the bourse.........You need to be patient also...............The only bad investment you made was Unity Bank............The rest are not bad but learn how to buy in a bearish market and sell in bullish market.............You are rushing a lot and when you don't have info,you seek for it..............Also read this thread from front page to the present one,I am very sure you will learn something..................Learn how to pay attention to real facts and just don't follow the crowd..............Dont invest your money in speculative stocks or any loss making company...............My own advice.............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
myjoy08:

For instance, like your safe haven Oando? grin

Go and check the major message I ve been preaching since last yr was that if you dnt ve a long term idle fund then don't come near the stock market.

Forget all the faces people come here to make bcuz alot are caught in the web and now live in regrets by November you will get a clearer picture of my warning cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
DONLEKAN:

Sir Don, we all have one or two stories to share when it comes to individual experience in stock market. Don't worry, things will eventually fall into places for you. It is not a rocket science, just be patient and sometimes you don't have to follow the crowd in making your decision. And say no to emotional investing/trading! Everything shall ends in praise for you and all of us too!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Youngzedd:

I swear with nothing.

Na only one girlfriend I get grin

Just be praying for me to grow and acquire assets like or more than you.

#TGIF
what of the boy and a girl you got from two woman ? and that woman that want's to marry you?. name them your stocks in nse?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Go and check the major message I ve been preaching since last yr was that if you dnt ve a long term idle fund then don't come near the stock market.

Forget all the faces people come here to make bcuz alot are caught in the web and now live in regrets by November you will get a clearer picture of my warning cool

Sir Peterichy, could you please define your long term horizon on OANDO? I think it is high time you stop your emotional attachment with OANDO? Just my piece of advise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
UBN on full bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buharinomics
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
jarkbauer:
UBN on full bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buharinomics

grin FBNH as well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
PETERiCHY:

With all Due respect sir Pls Report yourself at a nearest depression center.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
PETERiCHY:

your warning is it buy or not ? down or up ? .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

And pessimism has killed more!!! Including U!!!!!

hbrednic:

gerrrraaat ata earr mehn grin grin

Na Godwin for UBA

make you people leave PETERiCHY alone ,,,,,he is in pain period,,,, sold his FBHN two days ago,,, thought he made the kill grin waiting for the fbnh to go back to 5 for re-load,,,,,but fbnh continue rising since then grin

grin ThE OcToPuS fail since 1961grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
NSE grin ..there was a panic selling on wednesday , nobody knew that the mini -bull will continue ..sold 30percent of my FBNH to buy more UBA

Learning everyday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ihedioramma, do you really have a portfolio? I mean do you trade stocks or stock fish?

Your mata no understand me again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DONLEKAN: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Any news on FBNH. Where den pack all the offer go?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DONLEKAN: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
All banking stocks just dey bullish now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
jarkbauer:

WRONG CHOICES though not your fault sha

So which ones are the right choices?
Below are some of 2013 prices.

SKYE = N7
ACCESS =N12
UBA =N10
UBN=N11
FCMB=N5.5 to mention but few.

In essence when you understand that the real chances of making profit in the STOCK MARKET is 1/10 it will help you make a better choice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
ihedioramma:
what of the boy and a girl you got from two woman ? and that woman that want's to marry you?. name them your stocks in nse?

Fall from mango tree. grin

I ain't in support of baby mamas.

Fbnh, Flourmill and about to JI Oando.

Other assets will be declared public when I become the president of this nation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
PETERiCHY:

SKYE = N7
ACCESS =N12
UBA =N10
UBN=N11

In essence when you understand that the real chances of making profit in the STOCK MARKET is 1/10 it will help you make a better choice.

Sir Peterichy, why are you contradicting yourself? What about OANDO price too?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
PETERiCHY:

SKYE = N7
ACCESS =N12
UBA =N10
UBN=N11

bros move on jor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir Peterichy, why are you contradicting yourself? What about OANDO price too?

Bros una get time ooooo. PeterTumbum is a confused fellow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
DONLEKAN:

It's well.

If you aren't into JIJO or mid term in NSE, others will be making money from your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (7920) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.