Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,257 members, 7,967,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11639203 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (8250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigass:
Mr Ayoleke Adu has resigned as the 'ceo' of morgan capital to take up National assignment.

Wow! Who's the new guy? I hope they keep the business running well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
MPC Retains MPR at 11%, Liquidity Ratio at 30% and CRR at 20% grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

Zenith will still pay N1.75 in DIV.
Access will still pay >=N0.35 DIV.

Do not time the market when within safe margins, except you are a broker on the floor.
A time will come when looking back you will realise that entering @ N11 or N14 made no difference.
what difference does it make for someone who JI @ N50 and another who JI @ N55 for FO?
Be wise... shocked
zenith will not pay up to that because of their interim
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Godisfaithful:
MPC Retains MPR at 11%, Liquidity Ratio at 30% and CRR at 20% grin

What will be it's effect in the market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
paradice:
Give us the source of this info please!

sorry to say,but I don't say what I don't know and i have no link
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
ogoo4real:

What will be it's effect in the market

Sir, sideways and caution trading pending the release of 2015 audited results. And keep your eyes on global determinant of stocks market movement, which is crude oil!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
let me help peter grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/oil-crash-nigeria-producing-at-5-per-barrel-loss/

Nigeria Producing At $5 Per Barrel Loss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
currentprice:
let me help peter grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/oil-crash-nigeria-producing-at-5-per-barrel-loss/

Nigeria Producing At $5 Per Barrel Loss

Yet stocks like Oando and Seplat are on a rally. Bull trap??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigass:
Mr Ayoleke Adu has resigned as the 'ceo' of morgan capital to take up National assignment.
This was my man of the year for 2014, the year I signed up at Morgan Capital.
He put my finger on the trigger, and made me shoot in the light;
Made me a broker, dealer and executioner all unto myself.
A revolutionary and trailblazer among Nigerian CMOs; don't know you in person,
But wishing you Goodluck and Success in your National assignment.
And may the innovation you're leaving in Morgan be maintained and enhanced.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigass:
I hope he shd not go and debit people account in national assembly the way our annual subscriptions was debited twice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
ufotty2001:
I hope he shd not go and debit people account in national assembly the way our annual subscriptions was debited twice

i laugh so tee urine wan tear my manhood apart.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
ufotty2001:

Chai, naija with different memes'. Sir, Oga Adu can't do that though lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Godisfaithful:
Powerful word from Alex Morton reminding us of two important valiant attribute in our everyday journey of life...That:

We are the creators of our own realities.

We are capable of greatness and greatness start from our inner believes.

one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Obviously no devaluation,I hope some people will just accept their fate and not bombard this thread with oil price volatility/bearish news.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
angelo82:
Obviously no devaluation,I hope some people will just accept their fate and not bombard this thread with oil price volatility/bearish news.

oil is currently doing the needful gain back the yesterday loss,,,,,,market can only react to NO DEVALUATION

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
angelo82:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
newdada:

Yet stocks like Oando and Seplat are on a rally. Bull trap??
you talk like cheesy But why do you use another name to post? if you are a true brother ?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
currentprice:

oil is currently doing the needful gain back the yesterday loss,,,,,,market can only react to NO DEVALUATION

Brent Crude almost 8% gain at the moment grin grin lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Chai, naija with different memes'. Sir, Oga Adu can't do that though lol grin

He just did it to us his customers/subscribers of his firm where everything is supposed be plain to protect his business image. Na government appointment where him no get wetin to loose he no go do? E be like say u no know say Morgan and him pple get A1 for manipulating statements /documents....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
www.proshareng.com/news/Daily%20&%20Weekly%20Market%20Updates/Equities-market-pulls-back-after-gain-in-4days/29895 I want to sell land buy stock, what do you think? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RedCapChief(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Excellent7:
It was interesting reading this, and I think it will be nice sharing:
http://journal-neo.org/2016/01/24/whats-really-going-on-with-oil/
Enjoy the analysis, conjenctures and scenarios.
I actually enjoyed this article. The author is either a genius or a conspiracy theorist.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2016
RedCapChief:

I actually enjoyed this article. The author is either a genius or a conspiracy theorist.

either way it's a brilliant write-up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2016
what are your thought on market today? me think market will go bearish,,,,,those dude call foreign investor is set to depress the market more because they didn't hear what they wanted to hear from the outcome of MPC

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2016
currentprice:
what are your thought on market today? me think market will go bearish,,,,,those dude call foreign investor is set to depress the market more because they didn't hear what they wanted to hear from the outcome of MPC

grin

the market will likely move bearish and sideways mostly.
my thought
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2016
most banks prefer devaluation to boost their earnings but have been compensated with #1 for #1000 indirect C.O.T to drinkwater

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (8250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), ojeysky(m), gabscity(m), SetrakusRa(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.