Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,257 members, 7,967,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11639203 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (8250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2016
please house how much is fcmb now!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zik4ever: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
ACCESS will hit below N4 undecided.
FBNH will bleed cry.
UBA will struggle.. undecided
No vex sir. Is there something you know that we should know?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2016
@intendy, wat is the current price of Zenith
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zik4ever: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
Do not panic still... grin
What should we do sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zik4ever: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2016
NuttyChoky:

Wow!!! All three of them currently on full offer, No bids!
What of GTB/Zenith?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2016
please house! current price of fcmb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonitorinSpirit(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
currentprice:
look like MPC go come out somehow,,,,,i think market is reacting to the pending outcome

meanwhile i have carry my kaya comot from market action 1st question later grin

The market will close positively.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
ufotty2001:
please house! current price of fcmb
N1.05 full offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mfunkynation:
12.12 @12:07
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
zik4ever:

What of GTB/Zenith?

The same thing!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonitorinSpirit(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
ufotty2001:
please house how much is fcmb now!

zik4ever:
What of GTB/Zenith?

Mfunkynation:

u guys shud open account with morgan capital naaaa. u don't even have to pay anything. just open d account and start viewing live update of stock prices. don't u guys get tired of asking current price?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Morgan Capital Securities Limited ?Resignation of Director The above named Company, a Dealing Member Firm of The Exchange has notified The Exchange of the resignation of Mr. Ayoleke O. Adu as the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the Company effective 31 December 201
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Intendy:
what do you have to say about the profit warning for fundamental courteville?
Nothing sir.i am surprise to hear this.Anyway thats stock for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
MonitorinSpirit:

The market will close positively.

may be you are not watching the market Live,,,,,, anything can happen though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paradice: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Intendy:
Morgan Capital Securities Limited ?Resignation of Director The above named Company, a Dealing Member Firm of The Exchange has notified The Exchange of the resignation of Mr. Ayoleke O. Adu as the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the Company effective 31 December 201
Give us the source of this info please!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
MonitorinSpirit:

u guys shud open account with morgan capital naaaa. u don't even have to pay anything. just open d account and start viewing live update of stock prices. don't u guys get tired of asking current price?

yes! my stockbroker is Morgan capital just that am in d field now working! I can carry laptop around... please do you know any website I can use to check current price during trading
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
@Godisfaithfull, Angelo82, Born2brich, Agbawom, zendi, manie and all; please when exactly are we expecting Skye bank's year end result

Just want to know so that i won't Jump out at the wronge time grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
ufotty2001:
yes! my stockbroker is Morgan capital just that am in d field now working! I can carry laptop around... please do you know any website I can use to check current price during trading
www.nse.com.ng
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonitorinSpirit(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
currentprice:

may be you are not watching the market Live,,,,,, anything can happen though

Even if 2day close bearish, the bulls still have 3 more days before they go away.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
It was interesting reading this, and I think it will be nice sharing:
http://journal-neo.org/2016/01/24/whats-really-going-on-with-oil/
Enjoy the analysis, conjenctures and scenarios.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonitorinSpirit(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
ufotty2001:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Pages/default.aspx

Watch out for MARKET STATUS near the top of the page.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Justcul:
@Godisfaithfull, Angelo82, Born2brich, Agbawom, zendi, manie and all; please when exactly are we expecting Skye bank's year end result

Sir, i guess Skye Bank 2015 audited result should hit the market on or before April 20th, 2016. This is tentative date and subjected to change!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, i guess Skye Bank 2015 audited result should hit the market on or before April 20th, 2016. This is tentative date and subjected to change!

Thank you sir.. truely appreciate it wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Justcul:

Is it for dividend? Skye is so hard up they're desperate to raise money at this low prices.
Can they afford to pay anything? Anyway, the senior members you've listed here can say better.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
this market is very funny and seem people still leaving d market.I was able to buy seplat instantly @ #160.though I've bough enough around #149-#151.
let's keep watchful
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
zenith, access, fb and most bank stocks are on full offer.

whts going on in cadbury? its jumping.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Intendy:

www.nse.com.ng
I can only view few stocks with NSE.. please do u know any website again that I can view live market current price with my phone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
mercylicious:

the banks are waiting for the MPC meetn outcome.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mr Ayoleke Adu has resigned as the 'ceo' of morgan capital to take up National assignment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
ufotty2001:
I can only view few stocks with NSE.. please do u know any website again that I can view live market current price with my phone
try http://marketwatch.ng/Stock/Market.aspx#tab_10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
mercylicious:

Zenith will still pay N1.75 in DIV.
Access will still pay >=N0.35 DIV.

Do not time the market when within safe margins, except you are a broker on the floor.
A time will come when looking back you will realise that entering @ N11 or N14 made no difference.
what difference does it make for someone who JI @ N50 and another who JI @ N55 for FO?
Be wise... shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (8250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), ojeysky(m), gabscity(m), SetrakusRa(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.