Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,257 members, 7,967,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11639183 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (8250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by propanegen: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2016
Stop Buying Petrol, Convert your gasoline generator to propane generator. Propane generator is Economical.As in, 12.5kg cylinder will last you for 35 hours.Let say you use generator for 5 hours in a day, that means it will last you for 7 complete days. Your generator will never smoke, it reduces the noise of your generator, it is easy to install. Please! Contact me for more info.
http://www.generatorfactoryoutlet.com/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/400x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/x/p/xp4400eh_001.jpg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Arogunmasa(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2016
Pls I need objective analyisis on this. I bought a 1000 units penny stock of Japur oil before the bubble bust. On getting to my stockbroker I was told the current worth of the stock is N500.

What is the prospect of the company, any hope that their stock will bounce back?

Do I buy more of the stock?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Mopolchi:
I have a paltry sum of money to invest, let say, 10-20k. I am fully aware that most stocks are bearish now that is why I need ones that are likely to increase in worth later.
ok. take uba and access go home and do your home work but hope you will not cry if the money lost or some in the stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2016
Arogunmasa:
Pls I need objective analyisis on this. I bought a 1000 units penny stock of Japur oil before the bubble bust. On getting to my stockbroker I was told the current worth of the stock is N500.

What is the prospect of the company, any hope that their stock will bounce back?

Thanks in advance.
is it japaul oil or japur? is it #0.50 or #500 cheesy ? if it is japaul oil your name na sorry that will be your last born child investment .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by webizone(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2016
Arogunmasa:

Thanks in advance.

How much did you buy it initially?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lexy2lexy: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2016
lexy2lexy:
Please can you post bid/offer status for Lafarge Africa (WAPCO). Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
When i said that some stocks, the prices we saw at the all low, we might not see them again...I receieved bashing, now we are seeing the evidence....Anyways, there are still opportunities in some stocks...Just keep your cash and be ready...when you see the opportunity, jump in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Arogunmasa(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
webizone:

How much did you buy it initially?

I think 5k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
ihedioramma:
ok. take uba and access go home and do your home work but hope you will not cry if the money lost or some in the stock?
I no dey do banks again. I did oceanic, I lost. I did citizen, I lost again. Even union, na cry I dey since. I did that yeye dokpesi own, I lost too. I pray Buhari deal with that man. ABC and JaPaul have been useless since I bought them. I am a bit careful now to preclude another loss of funds again. I just need guidance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
oga born pls kindly post the bid/offer status of maybaker.i am yet to access the morgan capital platform.tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
mercylicious:

There is a lot to learn in this market. i have just come to observe that World oil price really affects the market. price movement in other exchanges also affect the market. so peterichy's post are not useless afterall.

I know u and b2br don hammer. i was able to part sell but didnt get offers for most of my stocks then, now am happier it was not sold. I have been very very busy lately and have not had time to set trades at the right time nor read updates. Also the option of good till cancel does not work on itrade any longer. I enjoyed it then, cos ur trades are automatically loaded the next day till your trades are executed or till you cancelled d trade.

I still have my cash . am afraid to enter now that the bus have moved. i also have not found a trend.
chai, if u entered transcorp at less than n1, u hammered the most.

Those that bought transcorp at N0.92 have hammered the most but transcorp and oando are on my do not buy list for 2016 so i no even look that side...Maybe next time i can risk some small cash for JIJO on transcorp but nothing will make me touch the cursed stock called oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mopolchi:
I no dey do banks again. I did oceanic, I lost. I did citizen, I lost again. Even union, na cry I dey since. I did that yeye dokpesi own, I lost too. I pray Buhari deal with that man. I am a bit careful now to preclude another loss of funds again. I just need guidance.

habaaa,,,,,,brother you need plenty payer..... below was where they finish your matter grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
currentprice:

habaaa,,,,,,brother you need plenty payer..... below was where they finish your matter grin
I cast and bind them in Jesus' name.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
locodemy:
oga born pls kindly post the bid/offer status of maybaker.i am yet to access the morgan capital platform.tnx

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
locodemy:

M&B

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mopolchi:
I no dey do banks again. I did oceanic, I lost. I did citizen, I lost again. Even union, na cry I dey since. I did that yeye dokpesi own, I lost too. I pray Buhari deal with that man. ABC and JaPaul have been useless since I bought them. I am a bit careful now to preclude another loss of funds again. I just need guidance.
get fmn today if you can
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=Born2berich post=42308496][/quote]

I can see the highest bid price there is 0.97 although i instructed them to buy at 0.98 and below.why cant they upgrade my bid price to 0.98?is it against the rule?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
locodemy:

I can see the highest bid price there is 0.97 although i instructed them to buy at 0.98 and below.why cant they upgrade my bid price to 0.98?is it against the rule?
Oga, register for morgan itrade for just N2,500 annually and safe yourself all this stress and heartache.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
locodemy:

bother,,, your buy limit will stay at the red side (offer side) so the lowest buy bid is #1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
ihedioramma:
get fmn today if you can
Ok. I will consider that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Born2berich:
Those that bought transcorp at N0.92 have hammered the most but transcorp and oando are on my do not buy list for 2016 so i no even look that side...Maybe next time i can risk some small cash for JIJO on transcorp but nothing will make me touch the cursed stock called oando.
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mopolchi:
grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lexy2lexy: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
oga born / currentprice pls kindly post the bid/offer status of Lafarge Africa (WAPCO).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Born2berich:
When i said that some stocks, the prices we saw at the all low, we might not see them again...I receieved bashing, now we are seeing the evidence....Anyways, there are still opportunities in some stocks...Just keep your cash and be ready...when you see the opportunity, jump in.
but that one you and i eye is among are you going to buy it at that price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
currentprice:

bother,,, your buy limit will stay at the red side (offer side) so the lowest buy bid is #1

You mixed it up. Lowest buy bid is N0.95.....highest is N0.97. Red side is offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Does anyone know what the N2bn employee benefits expense in AIICO 2015 financials as at Sept 2015 relates to?

It appears unusual especially as it was zero in 2014.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Manonamission:

You mixed it up. Lowest buy bid is N0.95.....highest is N0.97. Red side is offer.

agreed blue side is BID and red side is OFFER.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
ZENITH ON FULL BID

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (8250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gabscity(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.